James Stewart vs everyone else. Just the facts man.

jeffro503
So I got in a debate in another thread with some hard core Stewart fans. You have to use small words...and....type...slow for them to grasp reality. There were guys in that thread that kept saying that James was " The best this sport has ever seen "...." Best racer of all time " type bullshit. I called them out on it , with facts which always tends to hurt their feelings.

I am a fan of James myself , just not in the ball licking fan group....just a normal fan. So I decided to take a few minutes of my time and post some screen shots , pictures , since these guys live in la-la land and need pictures to understand.

The guys I mentioned in the other thread , their stats are all right here. RC's stats....who the hell could argue against him? RV's stats....raced 1/2 as many years and has almost twice as many championships as James. They still say James is better? Roczen hasn't been in the 450's ( or the premier class ) to make a good example of , but his stats are still impressive.

I also know , the normal bubba fan boys will come in here and call me a hater....for posting facts. Even though I was nice enough to show them pictures so they would understand.

Mind you....this is James' 16th year as a pro. Almost double the time , or more compared to who else I listed.

Exciting checkers or wrecke3rs type racer....100%. best racer this sport has ever seen? What type of dope you smokin'?

I only put up the premier class results. not 125 , 250F or MX2 or whatever.

James stats

RC stats

MC's stats

RV stats

RD's stats

Roczen stats

Barnett's stats

And last , but not least....look at Wardy's stats! Around a very long time with an awesome career.

Jeff ward stats

|
jeffro503
1/18/2017 4:22pm
I have a feeling even the pics won't help some of you guys. Laughing
hvaughn88
1/18/2017 4:25pm
Jeffro, I'm guessing that snow hasn't melted yet?Tongue
peelout
1/18/2017 4:28pm
MAYBE I'M A MORAN BUT WHAT ARE THE STATS BRO

The Shop

matze
Fantasy
3101st
1/18/2017 4:31pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2017 4:38pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Maybe they would understand better if you would name the 3rd and 4th column, just saying..
JW381
1/18/2017 4:32pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
Hahahaha I'm up in Portland today and it's raining hard, snow is melting fast. Dude should be back to work soon.

I'm with ya Jeffro, those Stewart fans are something else
jeffro503
1/18/2017 4:33pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
It hasn't...but i think I'll finally be able to leave this dungeon tomorrow! Btw...this isn't a " I'm trying to pick a fight " thread....but the man crush shit going on in that other thread was embarrassing. Delusional stuff I'm talking about.
RR61114
1/18/2017 4:34pm
Confused on the stats - there are no headers to call out what the numbers are:

Column 1: Year
Column 2: Class
Column 3: Wins?
Column 4: Points?

Plus you mentioned you only put up premier class, but some have "Lites" (Wardy's has 125)

So confused.......
jeffro503
1/18/2017 4:34pm
jeffro503 wrote:
matze wrote:
Maybe they would understand better if you would name the 3rd and 4th column, just saying..
What?
jeffro503
1/18/2017 4:37pm
RR61114 wrote:
Confused on the stats - there are no headers to call out what the numbers are: Column 1: Year Column 2: Class Column 3: Wins? Column...
Confused on the stats - there are no headers to call out what the numbers are:

Column 1: Year
Column 2: Class
Column 3: Wins?
Column 4: Points?

Plus you mentioned you only put up premier class, but some have "Lites" (Wardy's has 125)

So confused.......
Its...

Year
Class
Final placing in points
Points.

Thought that was self explanatory if you have ever visited the vault. If not....go now! Very , very cool!
matze
Fantasy
3101st
1/18/2017 4:42pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2017 5:05pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Its... Year Class Final placing in points Points. Thought that was self explanatory if you have ever visited the vault. If not....go now! Very , very...
Its...

Year
Class
Final placing in points
Points.

Thought that was self explanatory if you have ever visited the vault. If not....go now! Very , very cool!
to be fair its self explanatory to make a prober list if you want to prove something and that includes naming the columns. I got it after thinking about it but still. And no im not hating.
Adam43
1/18/2017 4:46pm
You're clearly heavily weighting championship results heavily, which is fine.

You're disregarding 125 National results, which is questionable.

You're also ignoring the fact that Stewart is second highest all-time for wins, above everyone save Carmichael by a significant margin.

He is one of just two riders to record a perfect season.

These are also facts.
cali11
1/18/2017 4:53pm
jeffro503 wrote:
So I got in a debate in another thread with some hard core Stewart fans. You have to use small words...and....type...slow for them to grasp reality...
So I got in a debate in another thread with some hard core Stewart fans. You have to use small words...and....type...slow for them to grasp reality. There were guys in that thread that kept saying that James was " The best this sport has ever seen "...." Best racer of all time " type bullshit. I called them out on it , with facts which always tends to hurt their feelings.

I am a fan of James myself , just not in the ball licking fan group....just a normal fan. So I decided to take a few minutes of my time and post some screen shots , pictures , since these guys live in la-la land and need pictures to understand.

The guys I mentioned in the other thread , their stats are all right here. RC's stats....who the hell could argue against him? RV's stats....raced 1/2 as many years and has almost twice as many championships as James. They still say James is better? Roczen hasn't been in the 450's ( or the premier class ) to make a good example of , but his stats are still impressive.

I also know , the normal bubba fan boys will come in here and call me a hater....for posting facts. Even though I was nice enough to show them pictures so they would understand.

Mind you....this is James' 16th year as a pro. Almost double the time , or more compared to who else I listed.

Exciting checkers or wrecke3rs type racer....100%. best racer this sport has ever seen? What type of dope you smokin'?

James stats

RC stats

MC's stats

RV stats

RD's stats

Roczen stats

Barnett's stats

And last , but not least....look at Wardy's stats! Around a very long time with an awesome career.

Jeff ward stats

Lord let it go!
jeffro503
1/18/2017 4:53pm
Adam43 wrote:
You're clearly heavily weighting championship results heavily, which is fine. You're disregarding 125 National results, which is questionable. You're also ignoring the fact that Stewart is...

You're also ignoring the fact that Stewart is second highest all-time for wins, above everyone save Carmichael by a significant margin.

These are also facts.
RV has 3 lites championships too....i didn't list them. All time wins is awesome , especially for the longevity of it. We're going on 16 years now. And RC was two motos shy of having 3 perfect season. His competition was a little stiffer than Ferry and Short most of the time.
jeffro503
1/18/2017 4:54pm
jeffro503 wrote:
So I got in a debate in another thread with some hard core Stewart fans. You have to use small words...and....type...slow for them to grasp reality...

James stats

RC stats

MC's stats

RV stats

RD's stats

Roczen stats

Barnett's stats

Jeff ward stats

cali11 wrote:
Lord let it go!
All i did was post stats from their careers.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
1/18/2017 4:58pm

Who cares if someone thinks Dungey Stewart, RV, RC or Jimmy Weinert is better, it's just an opinion.

IMO, To get very accurate comparisons, riders need to start their careers at about the same time and be in most of the same races. Similar to Reed vs Stewart, RC vs Windham, McGrath vs Emig, Lechein vs Ward etc...

I mentioned in another thread many former champions have called JS7 the "fastest ever" that's their opinion.
I think most people would call RC the best "racer" ever.

I just like to watch them all ride. Smile

Forty
1/18/2017 4:59pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2017 5:04pm
jeffro503 wrote:

James stats

RC stats

MC's stats

RV stats

RD's stats

Roczen stats

Barnett's stats

Jeff ward stats

Yeah Jeffro503....Guess you showed them....
blusmbl
1/18/2017 5:00pm
Adam43 wrote:
You're clearly heavily weighting championship results heavily, which is fine. You're disregarding 125 National results, which is questionable. You're also ignoring the fact that Stewart is...

These are also facts.
James has 26 more total wins than Villopoto. Also a fact.
Steve 396
1/18/2017 5:01pm
How about this. It's a fact that he was a great. Anyone question that? Doubtful. Is he still great? Doubtful, but if we ever get to see him race again that will be settled too.

Without a doubt and its 100% fact that this back and forth about him gets old. It's gotten down right childish but...... Carry on folks!

Not directed to anyone directly.
jeffro503
1/18/2017 5:01pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
Who cares if someone thinks Dungey Stewart, RV, RC or Jimmy Weinert is better, it's just an opinion. IMO, To get very accurate comparisons, riders need...

Who cares if someone thinks Dungey Stewart, RV, RC or Jimmy Weinert is better, it's just an opinion.

IMO, To get very accurate comparisons, riders need to start their careers at about the same time and be in most of the same races. Similar to Reed vs Stewart, RC vs Windham, McGrath vs Emig, Lechein vs Ward etc...

I mentioned in another thread many former champions have called JS7 the "fastest ever" that's their opinion.
I think most people would call RC the best "racer" ever.

I just like to watch them all ride. Smile

Chip brother....i completely agree. I know you weren't expecting that.
MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
1/18/2017 5:02pm
Dude. Let it go.
jeffro503
1/18/2017 5:04pm
Adam43 wrote:

These are also facts.
blusmbl wrote:
A career that is twice as long too. Go look at those stat pictures above again.
rutsmash
1/18/2017 5:04pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Its... Year Class Final placing in points Points. Thought that was self explanatory if you have ever visited the vault. If not....go now! Very , very...
Its...

Year
Class
Final placing in points
Points.

matze wrote:
to be fair its self explanatory to make a prober list if you want to prove something and that includes naming the columns. I got it...
to be fair its self explanatory to make a prober list if you want to prove something and that includes naming the columns. I got it after thinking about it but still. And no im not hating.
This /\...don't ever assume
jeffro503
1/18/2017 5:06pm
MX Guy wrote:
Dude. Let it go.
There is only so many times i can hear it before i have to say something. That is why i posted the pictures...they do the speaking for me.
jeffro503
1/18/2017 5:06pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Its...

Year
Class
Final placing in points
Points.

matze wrote:
to be fair its self explanatory to make a prober list if you want to prove something and that includes naming the columns. I got it...
rutsmash wrote:
This /\...don't ever assume
Ok.
FARANG
1/18/2017 5:18pm
Interesting post, nice to see some hard facts amongst all the hyperbole.

Yes, he has lots of individual wins but then he was very fast and has been racing for 15 years and treats every race like an isolated event, with no regard for the Championship.

His Championship results look pretty average when compared to other greats of the sport. Not to mention, he was owned by RC outdoors (lapped at one point) and beaten by him indoors. By the time RC was on his farewell tour, JS had given up, didn't even try to beat him just waited for him to retire so he could finally start winning again.

Still, we all know the Stewart fanboys would never let the facts get in the way of some outlandish conclusions about the super human abilities of their idol. Some of them even claim he invented the scrub lol.

1/18/2017 5:28pm
You forgot Stewarts World SX Championships. And yes they were premier class. 06 and 07.
There are a lot of "what ifs" in James career though. The dudes been a SX only guy for a couple years too. Saying he isn't one of the best riders we've ever seen is simply just stupid.

What was his winning percent all the way to 2010?

mikec265
1/18/2017 5:29pm
This is just a never-ending crock of b.s..
I don't care what Side of the argument you are on.

You would need all of the past champs to vote, without voting for themselves.

Until that happens (and it won't) it's just a never-ending crock of b.s.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
1/18/2017 5:35pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2017 5:38pm
Adam43 wrote:

These are also facts.
blusmbl wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
A career that is twice as long too. Go look at those stat pictures above again.
Ryan Villopoto competed professionally in ten different years.

James Stewart has competed professionally in fourteen different years. (He didn't race Supercross or Motocross in 2015 and hasn't raced in 17, yet)

For premier class only...

Villo: Six different years
Stewart: Eleven different years

Post a reply to: James Stewart vs everyone else. Just the facts man.

The Latest