James Stewart has surfaced!!!

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
8/30/2018 2:34pm
Husky807 wrote:
James finally makes an appearance and all of a sudden it's a debate on how hard it is to raise kids and RC vs JS7. Jesus...
James finally makes an appearance and all of a sudden it's a debate on how hard it is to raise kids and RC vs JS7. Jesus Christ.
Welcome to Vital MX lol.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
8/30/2018 2:42pm
Tryhard wrote:
Might catch alot of hate for this or whatever , but you can clearly see the man in the picture has his hands full with those...
Might catch alot of hate for this or whatever , but you can clearly see the man in the picture has his hands full with those children. Suck the dude off , or stfu. Like I love js7 , my favorite of all time. But just write the guy off man . Stop focusing on the past and think of the future . Everyone I feel like is so afraid of change when everything around us is changing , we must adapt.
I'd like to hate on your post, but I honestly have no idea WTF you just said
8/30/2018 3:15pm Edited Date/Time 8/30/2018 3:16pm
captmoto wrote:
Nope, he was amazing to watch. Have an old hat with a #259 autograph. He's an all time great and will be in the AMA Hall...
Nope, he was amazing to watch. Have an old hat with a #259 autograph. He's an all time great and will be in the AMA Hall of Fame. But he's done. I don't sit around waiting for him like The Great Pumpkin or Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny or Elvis Presley to return. I don't think he needs to say anything about leaving, his actions speak for him.
Snowflake? Hardly, I was born in the 50's. Bet I saw more of the greats race than you have.
P.S. Stewart never whupped up on RC. RC owned him until he pulled the plug.
Where did you come up with this stuff? I never said anything about any of that and I don’t disagree with you at all.
8/30/2018 3:17pm
newmann wrote:
What do you mean by "was definitely not joking when complaining about finding stew"? All he said was that people should respect the fact that Stewart...
What do you mean by "was definitely not joking when complaining about finding stew"? All he said was that people should respect the fact that Stewart has left the sport and seems to want some privacy. Funny how some of you twist stuff around.
You must’ve missed a few posts.

The Shop

TDeath21
8/30/2018 3:21pm
slipdog wrote:
Ricky collected 2 out of 7 wins as a part time racer with a couple 2nd place finishes that year. Most likely would have taken the...
Ricky collected 2 out of 7 wins as a part time racer with a couple 2nd place finishes that year. Most likely would have taken the title that year too with full prep/full season... G.O.A.T!
mxb2 wrote:
Rc won every overall in 2007, his last part time season.
Park Boys wrote:
This is true but remember RC said over and over he is training like it's a full season and it showed. 2007 RC was the best...
This is true but remember RC said over and over he is training like it's a full season and it showed. 2007 RC was the best he ever looked indoors and out. RC dominated Reed indoors in 07 more than he ever had its just 07 Stew indoors was the best ever period. RC was the best Racer ever and Stew the best rider and a shitty racer IMO. RC in 07 SX had two wins and five second places. He admitted he no longer wanted to take chances to race Stew and the writing was on the wall. Stew won 16 races against RC in SX and RC won 8 races, Reed won 4 and Windham 1 and every race that was won by RC, Reed and Windham had a Stewart crash, they never once beat him "straight up" which is insane to think about. A2 06 you could say RC could have gotten him maybe with out Stews crash. RC is still the GOAT, hands down greatest racer and the fact that he beat Stew who was a level above most of the 06 SX season cements that. RC won by blowing guys doors off and by consistency.
I hate that straight up sentence. This statistic is true because James would push well over his comfort zone instead of settling for second. All others you mentioned would settle for second if Stewart was the fastest in control guy that day. Not Stewart. He’d push above and beyond to win each and every race. Sometimes it worked and he won. Other times it didn’t. So that keeps this “straight up” fallacy alive and well when in reality that’s not how it was.
agn5009
8/30/2018 3:46pm
Then instead of making yourself look like an idiot, understand that its a lot of work!!! Obviously you dont understand that side of it cause you...
Then instead of making yourself look like an idiot, understand that its a lot of work!!! Obviously you dont understand that side of it cause you and your wife are at work and not on the frontline with your kids!!! I can say that raising kids is 10x harder than any job mentally, emotionally and physically. Shits hard!!
agn5009 wrote:
Oh BS. I can tell you've never had kids. You probably watch too much of The View and listen to the nonsense they spew about stay...
Oh BS. I can tell you've never had kids. You probably watch too much of The View and listen to the nonsense they spew about stay at home mom's and dad's are so tough blah blah blah. I LOVE being around my kids. If I didn't have to work and got to spend all the time in the world with them I absolutely would in a heart beat. No questions asked. Are kids tough sometimes? Absolutely. Sometimes being the key word. 95% of the time they're not tough at all and provide pure joy and excitement. (well if they're anything like me, their teenage years won't be so joyous for my wife and I but I haven't got there yet.)

Seriously, kids are awesome. James is awesome. He's even more awesome for seemingly dropping the Moto life and putting 100% into his kids' lives. We all wish we had the opportunity to do something like that.
Actually I have three kids...ive never met a parent in my life that has said raising kids are easy. As stated before, your not around them...
Actually I have three kids...ive never met a parent in my life that has said raising kids are easy. As stated before, your not around them too much from what it sounds like and they are young. They are at the age where they dont need to much. You will be eating all of those words one day soon.
Not around much? I'm around just as much as your every day average family. Most people work a full time job and have a family, you know.
g0rd057
8/30/2018 4:37pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
I don't know if you are a Dad or not, but it feels like someone hit the pause button on your own life. Then you start...
I don't know if you are a Dad or not, but it feels like someone hit the pause button on your own life. Then you start to realize it's permanent. It can really change your perspective on what you used to have, and it can work on your head. Maybe he's not ready to throw in the towel. In fact knowing what a legendary competitor he is, it would not surprise me if that's the case.
I don't think this dad has a "pause button......

He loves his family.... and also loves his profession.
kkawboy14
8/30/2018 4:38pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
I don't know if you are a Dad or not, but it feels like someone hit the pause button on your own life. Then you start...
I don't know if you are a Dad or not, but it feels like someone hit the pause button on your own life. Then you start to realize it's permanent. It can really change your perspective on what you used to have, and it can work on your head. Maybe he's not ready to throw in the towel. In fact knowing what a legendary competitor he is, it would not surprise me if that's the case.
g0rd057 wrote:
I don't think this dad has a "pause button...... [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LJMikzcMXhQ/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] He loves his family.... and also loves his profession.
I don't think this dad has a "pause button......

He loves his family.... and also loves his profession.
Reed hasn’t hit his head really hard on the ground as many times as James has!
Frank
8/30/2018 4:51pm Edited Date/Time 8/30/2018 4:52pm
Seven really needs to give Plessinger a blank check asap. And call a local flooring company lol.
fullfloater
Fantasy
13th
8/30/2018 5:17pm
Big E wrote:
I have nothing against Steve at all. If I have issues with Steve (which I don't) , I sure wouldn't air it out here. I was...
I have nothing against Steve at all. If I have issues with Steve (which I don't) , I sure wouldn't air it out here. I was merely commenting on the VLOG.

What’s a VLOG?
BobKerr
8/30/2018 5:41pm
Mayyyyyybe in outdoors as his last year in 2007 James would USUALLY win the first moto wit RC in tow.....and then RC would win the secind...
Mayyyyyybe in outdoors as his last year in 2007 James would USUALLY win the first moto wit RC in tow.....and then RC would win the secind moto with James in tow. Neither held a gap over the other.

In SX,,,,,,, especially 2007 James had RC somewhat handled and beat him in every SX round of Rickys farewell tour. In 06 Stew came on strong but got hurt on a first year development bike. Hardly a straight up legit fight to the bitter end
slipdog wrote:
Ricky collected 2 out of 7 wins as a part time racer with a couple 2nd place finishes that year. Most likely would have taken the...
Ricky collected 2 out of 7 wins as a part time racer with a couple 2nd place finishes that year. Most likely would have taken the title that year too with full prep/full season... G.O.A.T!
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Wasn't he leading in points when he called it quits?
I believe so, and I seem to remember hearing that Roger D was begging RC to stay on and finish the series for one more title.
peltier626
8/30/2018 6:06pm Edited Date/Time 8/30/2018 6:15pm
I now have full understanding of why the word vitard was created. Quite the animated crowd on this site.
bonseff
8/30/2018 7:27pm
He's happy wife, happy life'in it. Love it. Good for them.
Ted722
8/30/2018 8:07pm
Big E wrote:
I have nothing against Steve at all. If I have issues with Steve (which I don't) , I sure wouldn't air it out here. I was...
I have nothing against Steve at all. If I have issues with Steve (which I don't) , I sure wouldn't air it out here. I was merely commenting on the VLOG.

What’s a VLOG?
Chronicles the off-track adventures of a Supee or fromer Supee rider in video form...among other things.
Js217
8/30/2018 9:28pm Edited Date/Time 8/30/2018 9:32pm
That moment when et3 gets cocky, shows his face at straight rythym, and gets clobbered by a retired js7. He crushed RV, RD, RC, CR22, KR 94, MM25 and did it while They were in their prime, so i say tomac vs js7 RBSR 2018 for the title and name plate "FMOTP". I mean if im ET3, (js7 carbon-copy ripoff) i want to make my self ,far and above everyone else, in the same way RC is inarguably the GOAT, and to do that he has to establish that he is better at being FMOTP than js7 who is the current FMOTP.

P.S. LET THE 50 PAGER BEGIN, VITARDS ATTACKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!
Js217
8/30/2018 9:30pm Edited Date/Time 8/30/2018 9:32pm
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3887th
8/30/2018 9:51pm
James is done, he deserved it. I'm sure he's been a great dad to his kids, and I think he deserves the time away from the track.
Premixed112
8/30/2018 10:03pm
So did no one get an interview with him while he was there?
SCR
8/30/2018 10:20pm
Tryhard wrote:
Might catch alot of hate for this or whatever , but you can clearly see the man in the picture has his hands full with those...
Might catch alot of hate for this or whatever , but you can clearly see the man in the picture has his hands full with those children. Suck the dude off , or stfu. Like I love js7 , my favorite of all time. But just write the guy off man . Stop focusing on the past and think of the future . Everyone I feel like is so afraid of change when everything around us is changing , we must adapt.
GrapeApe wrote:
I'd like to hate on your post, but I honestly have no idea WTF you just said
I think he said the man needs a hummer.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
8/30/2018 10:37pm
So did no one get an interview with him while he was there?
No media was invited to this event, it was an internal event for their staff and athletes.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
8/30/2018 11:30pm
Looks like James is starting to rock the dad bod.

Well deserved.

Fearo
8/31/2018 3:19am
alphado wrote:
[img]https://yamaboy.com/gallery/albums/userpics/joeycrazycarmical.jpg[/img]
billyp330
8/31/2018 6:39am
agn5009 wrote:
Oh BS. I can tell you've never had kids. You probably watch too much of The View and listen to the nonsense they spew about stay...
Oh BS. I can tell you've never had kids. You probably watch too much of The View and listen to the nonsense they spew about stay at home mom's and dad's are so tough blah blah blah. I LOVE being around my kids. If I didn't have to work and got to spend all the time in the world with them I absolutely would in a heart beat. No questions asked. Are kids tough sometimes? Absolutely. Sometimes being the key word. 95% of the time they're not tough at all and provide pure joy and excitement. (well if they're anything like me, their teenage years won't be so joyous for my wife and I but I haven't got there yet.)

Seriously, kids are awesome. James is awesome. He's even more awesome for seemingly dropping the Moto life and putting 100% into his kids' lives. We all wish we had the opportunity to do something like that.
Actually I have three kids...ive never met a parent in my life that has said raising kids are easy. As stated before, your not around them...
Actually I have three kids...ive never met a parent in my life that has said raising kids are easy. As stated before, your not around them too much from what it sounds like and they are young. They are at the age where they dont need to much. You will be eating all of those words one day soon.
agn5009 wrote:
Not around much? I'm around just as much as your every day average family. Most people work a full time job and have a family, you...
Not around much? I'm around just as much as your every day average family. Most people work a full time job and have a family, you know.
I think this guy is misunderstanding the argument. Raising kids isn't easy, either being stay at home or work full time. However what he fails to understand is that given the choice, good parents would always choose to be stay at home as that is easier then going to work and leaving them everyday. Especially for those that have shitty demanding jobs, as when they get home they are exhausted. I have a great career, so its easier for me to come home and have the energy to chase the kids around then some others, yet sometimes I'm still just tired from the grind and everything. Again I enjoy my job, but given the choice its an easy decision to stay with kids.
newmann
8/31/2018 6:52am
You guys and raising kids...lol. Wife and I raised our two, started a business with both of us working 50-60 hours a week and kept 6-8 race bikes restored, prepped and ready to go at all times for the better part of two decades. I mean, I did have the occasional shock...or cylinder fall off...LaughingLaughing If you aren't suffering from a little sleep deprivation, you probably aren't doing it right. Smile
FARANG
8/31/2018 7:17am
Props to Matthes and AC. They smoked him out.

2 years of loyal fans asking for an update? Nothing.
A few days of a vlog making fun of his disappearance? He crawls out of the woodwork to spite the film makers.

Very telling.
mxb2
8/31/2018 7:45am
agn5009 wrote:
Not around much? I'm around just as much as your every day average family. Most people work a full time job and have a family, you...
billyp330 wrote:
I think this guy is misunderstanding the argument. Raising kids isn't easy, either being stay at home or work full time. However what he fails to...
I think this guy is misunderstanding the argument. Raising kids isn't easy, either being stay at home or work full time. However what he fails to understand is that given the choice, good parents would always choose to be stay at home as that is easier then going to work and leaving them everyday. Especially for those that have shitty demanding jobs, as when they get home they are exhausted. I have a great career, so its easier for me to come home and have the energy to chase the kids around then some others, yet sometimes I'm still just tired from the grind and everything. Again I enjoy my job, but given the choice its an easy decision to stay with kids.
Raising kids is easier with family. Members helping and millions in the bank.
brocster
8/31/2018 7:46am
Can’t wait for part 2. I am sure AC will recover...
DoctorJD
8/31/2018 7:47am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Looks like James is starting to rock the dad bod. Well deserved. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/08/30/284238/s1200_39565510_230597604279777_8989994663885629137_n.jpg[/img]
Looks like James is starting to rock the dad bod.

Well deserved.

Good for him, I hope he's living the dream. Dude gave everything he had to this sport, he deserved to walk away on HIS terms, not the terms of a bunch of men with school-girl crushes.
flatout111
8/31/2018 9:49am
I am glad James is enjoying life and is happy. That's all that matters. I would love to see him just pop up at a race or broadcast but hey, that's his call not ours.

Congrats on a stellar career, Champ. And all the best for his family, business and future endeavors.

Post a reply to: James Stewart has surfaced!!!

The Latest