James Stewart has surfaced!!!

newmann
8/30/2018 10:21am
slipdog wrote:
Why is everyone so mad at that dude that works at the muffler shop?
Demographics. Hell, they get mad at me too, the guy washing cars.Laughing
billyp330
8/30/2018 10:26am
Erick Bartoldus. Yosh marketing manager. Used to be with Answer and others. Was definitely not joking when complaining about "finding stew".
newmann wrote:
What do you mean by "was definitely not joking when complaining about finding stew"? All he said was that people should respect the fact that Stewart...
What do you mean by "was definitely not joking when complaining about finding stew"? All he said was that people should respect the fact that Stewart has left the sport and seems to want some privacy. Funny how some of you twist stuff around.
Yea i guess you're right, that is all he posted. I guess I'm assuming that there is more to what he said on here though because of Steve's reaction.
Big E
8/30/2018 10:38am
slipdog wrote:
Right?
mauidex
8/30/2018 10:44am
slipdog wrote:
newmann wrote:
Demographics. Hell, they get mad at me too, the guy washing cars.Laughing
you just need to oder a pizza and take a nap!!!TongueTongueCheerfulCheerfulWoohooWoohoo

The Shop

newmann
8/30/2018 11:18am
alphado wrote:
[img]https://yamaboy.com/gallery/albums/userpics/joeycrazycarmical.jpg[/img]
Alph is in the house!Laughing
Donovan759
8/30/2018 11:19am
alphado wrote:
WoohooLaughing I'm dead!
8/30/2018 11:26am
Don't know who Big E is, and frankly don't care. He's made himself look like a douche. Plain and simple.
Park Boys
Fantasy
53rd
8/30/2018 11:36am
Mayyyyyybe in outdoors as his last year in 2007 James would USUALLY win the first moto wit RC in tow.....and then RC would win the secind...
Mayyyyyybe in outdoors as his last year in 2007 James would USUALLY win the first moto wit RC in tow.....and then RC would win the secind moto with James in tow. Neither held a gap over the other.

In SX,,,,,,, especially 2007 James had RC somewhat handled and beat him in every SX round of Rickys farewell tour. In 06 Stew came on strong but got hurt on a first year development bike. Hardly a straight up legit fight to the bitter end
slipdog wrote:
Ricky collected 2 out of 7 wins as a part time racer with a couple 2nd place finishes that year. Most likely would have taken the...
Ricky collected 2 out of 7 wins as a part time racer with a couple 2nd place finishes that year. Most likely would have taken the title that year too with full prep/full season... G.O.A.T!
mxb2 wrote:
Rc won every overall in 2007, his last part time season.
This is true but remember RC said over and over he is training like it's a full season and it showed. 2007 RC was the best he ever looked indoors and out. RC dominated Reed indoors in 07 more than he ever had its just 07 Stew indoors was the best ever period. RC was the best Racer ever and Stew the best rider and a shitty racer IMO. RC in 07 SX had two wins and five second places. He admitted he no longer wanted to take chances to race Stew and the writing was on the wall. Stew won 16 races against RC in SX and RC won 8 races, Reed won 4 and Windham 1 and every race that was won by RC, Reed and Windham had a Stewart crash, they never once beat him "straight up" which is insane to think about. A2 06 you could say RC could have gotten him maybe with out Stews crash. RC is still the GOAT, hands down greatest racer and the fact that he beat Stew who was a level above most of the 06 SX season cements that. RC won by blowing guys doors off and by consistency.
orange_44
8/30/2018 11:37am
slipdog wrote:
Because he made a douchey comment for no reason other than personal reasons.
8/30/2018 11:56am
Did James ever comment on the 06 KX250? That bike had weird geometry. Didn't sit well in corners and felt loose. Wonder if that was JS7's preference or, if Kaw's engineers had something else in mind (KX450F sales).
Donovan759
8/30/2018 12:09pm
slipdog wrote:
orange_44 wrote:
no reason other than personal reasons is still a reason bro. Dry
SCR
8/30/2018 12:15pm
What the hell is a VLOG ?
MotoMo165
8/30/2018 12:17pm
slipdog wrote:
orange_44 wrote:
Donovan759 wrote:
I’ll help you out. Brought Matthes into the thread just to throw a jab, and post history in the last few days entails he’s not a fan of Steve.
early
Fantasy
2139th
8/30/2018 12:35pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
What’s a blog?
A weB LOG. Log, another name for journal.
Flip109
8/30/2018 12:53pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
What’s a blog?
early wrote:
A weB LOG. Log, another name for journal.
What’s a journal?
pkiczuk
8/30/2018 12:55pm
alphado wrote:
BRuh...I am absolutely done. HAHAHAHAHAHA
mxb2
8/30/2018 12:57pm
slipdog wrote:
Ricky collected 2 out of 7 wins as a part time racer with a couple 2nd place finishes that year. Most likely would have taken the...
Ricky collected 2 out of 7 wins as a part time racer with a couple 2nd place finishes that year. Most likely would have taken the title that year too with full prep/full season... G.O.A.T!
mxb2 wrote:
Rc won every overall in 2007, his last part time season.
Park Boys wrote:
This is true but remember RC said over and over he is training like it's a full season and it showed. 2007 RC was the best...
This is true but remember RC said over and over he is training like it's a full season and it showed. 2007 RC was the best he ever looked indoors and out. RC dominated Reed indoors in 07 more than he ever had its just 07 Stew indoors was the best ever period. RC was the best Racer ever and Stew the best rider and a shitty racer IMO. RC in 07 SX had two wins and five second places. He admitted he no longer wanted to take chances to race Stew and the writing was on the wall. Stew won 16 races against RC in SX and RC won 8 races, Reed won 4 and Windham 1 and every race that was won by RC, Reed and Windham had a Stewart crash, they never once beat him "straight up" which is insane to think about. A2 06 you could say RC could have gotten him maybe with out Stews crash. RC is still the GOAT, hands down greatest racer and the fact that he beat Stew who was a level above most of the 06 SX season cements that. RC won by blowing guys doors off and by consistency.
I was just pointing out stats, the other poster said he only won 2. In 2007. Injuries and dnf, crashes are part of sx,mx. Thats why rc,mc,rd are behind rc . Speed doesnt mean anything if ya cant finish. Wins are great. Titles are better. Ask the golden state warriors in the nba. Beat the bulls record, lost the title. That season ,record didnt mean shit without the chip.
BroFoSho
8/30/2018 1:02pm
From 2005 to 2014 if you had to bet your life on who could go the fastest for one single lap... Stew was never a bad choice.
ab5772
8/30/2018 1:10pm
Alphado and Stew in the same thread. Amazing.
Big E
8/30/2018 1:12pm
orange_44 wrote:
Donovan759 wrote:
MotoMo165 wrote:
I’ll help you out. Brought Matthes into the thread just to throw a jab, and post history in the last few days entails he’s not a...
I’ll help you out. Brought Matthes into the thread just to throw a jab, and post history in the last few days entails he’s not a fan of Steve.
I have nothing against Steve at all. If I have issues with Steve (which I don't) , I sure wouldn't air it out here. I was merely commenting on the VLOG.

8/30/2018 1:14pm
agn5009 wrote:
I have 2 kids. 4 years old and a 5 month old. I also have a 40+ hour per week job which requires me to also...
I have 2 kids. 4 years old and a 5 month old. I also have a 40+ hour per week job which requires me to also go to court one to two days per week during my time off (unless I'm already working day shift.) My wife also has a 40 hour per week job. Stop acting like James has it hard because he has a couple kids. Most people have a couple kids and full time jobs. He's retired and can do literally whatever he wants. I'm not knocking James, he deserves to be able to do whatever it is that he wants. But you people acting like it's something spectacular because he has a couple kids while retired? Come on. Get real.
Then instead of making yourself look like an idiot, understand that its a lot of work!!! Obviously you dont understand that side of it cause you...
Then instead of making yourself look like an idiot, understand that its a lot of work!!! Obviously you dont understand that side of it cause you and your wife are at work and not on the frontline with your kids!!! I can say that raising kids is 10x harder than any job mentally, emotionally and physically. Shits hard!!
agn5009 wrote:
Oh BS. I can tell you've never had kids. You probably watch too much of The View and listen to the nonsense they spew about stay...
Oh BS. I can tell you've never had kids. You probably watch too much of The View and listen to the nonsense they spew about stay at home mom's and dad's are so tough blah blah blah. I LOVE being around my kids. If I didn't have to work and got to spend all the time in the world with them I absolutely would in a heart beat. No questions asked. Are kids tough sometimes? Absolutely. Sometimes being the key word. 95% of the time they're not tough at all and provide pure joy and excitement. (well if they're anything like me, their teenage years won't be so joyous for my wife and I but I haven't got there yet.)

Seriously, kids are awesome. James is awesome. He's even more awesome for seemingly dropping the Moto life and putting 100% into his kids' lives. We all wish we had the opportunity to do something like that.
Actually I have three kids...ive never met a parent in my life that has said raising kids are easy. As stated before, your not around them too much from what it sounds like and they are young. They are at the age where they dont need to much. You will be eating all of those words one day soon.
Tryhard
8/30/2018 1:24pm
Might catch alot of hate for this or whatever , but you can clearly see the man in the picture has his hands full with those children. Suck the dude off , or stfu. Like I love js7 , my favorite of all time. But just write the guy off man . Stop focusing on the past and think of the future . Everyone I feel like is so afraid of change when everything around us is changing , we must adapt.
kkawboy14
8/30/2018 1:46pm
Big E wrote:
Well...I guess that's the end of that money making VLOG...
newmann wrote:
What the heck kind of goober would give Big E a thumbs down? Some real boneheads around here...Laughing
orange_44 wrote:
He’s the biggest goob on this thread with his witty little comment.
I would say he’s the guy pushing Matthes Vlog buttons
hasko158
8/30/2018 1:52pm
Donovan759 wrote:
MotoMo165 wrote:
I’ll help you out. Brought Matthes into the thread just to throw a jab, and post history in the last few days entails he’s not a...
Big E wrote:
I have nothing against Steve at all. If I have issues with Steve (which I don't) , I sure wouldn't air it out here. I was...
I have nothing against Steve at all. If I have issues with Steve (which I don't) , I sure wouldn't air it out here. I was merely commenting on the VLOG.

You were merely commenting over and over and over again how you didn't like it (see comment history)....good for you. Once is enough, you can let it go.
8/30/2018 1:55pm
Dude deserves all the couch time he can get. Although with those little ones good luck! For everyone talking shit and judging the guy, how many perfect AMA Pro Motocross series do you have?
kkawboy14
8/30/2018 2:17pm
Dude deserves all the couch time he can get. Although with those little ones good luck! For everyone talking shit and judging the guy, how many...
Dude deserves all the couch time he can get. Although with those little ones good luck! For everyone talking shit and judging the guy, how many perfect AMA Pro Motocross series do you have?
Husky807
8/30/2018 2:31pm Edited Date/Time 8/30/2018 2:31pm
James finally makes an appearance and all of a sudden it's a debate on how hard it is to raise kids and RC vs JS7. Jesus Christ.

Post a reply to: James Stewart has surfaced!!!

The Latest