James Stewart has surfaced!!!

billyp330
8/30/2018 7:40am
Moto96 wrote:
Raising kids is cake compared to going to a real job every day. I've done both to where I didn't have to go to the real...
Raising kids is cake compared to going to a real job every day. I've done both to where I didn't have to go to the real job. ^^^^ No way is it 10X harder mentally, emotionally, or physically. More like 10 X LESS. At least for me it is.

I haven't had the privileged of being a stay at home dad, but there is no question about which is harder. Anyone whom thinks being at home with the kids is harder then being away, must not like their kids much lol How can hanging out with loved ones and teaching them how to be the best they can be, qualify as work? Can it be challenging at times? Absolutely. But challenges are fun when its a challenge worth overcoming.
newmann
8/30/2018 7:45am
billyp330 wrote:
Maybe he is a "cool cat" but idk him at all and I think its a bit pussy of him to post some negative comments about...
Maybe he is a "cool cat" but idk him at all and I think its a bit pussy of him to post some negative comments about Steve's vlog while hiding behind a screen name.

Mx industry seems to already have enough people like that, I'd prefer more transparency.
newmann wrote:
You saw negative comments, and I saw humor. Some of you guys need to learn to laugh a little. I highly recommend this thread as required...
You saw negative comments, and I saw humor. Some of you guys need to learn to laugh a little. I highly recommend this thread as required reading for you and others. Cheers!

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Hey-Manny-we-got-to-step…

billyp330 wrote:
Cool, your both pussies
"You're" Wink

LaughingLaughingLaughing
Donovan759
8/30/2018 7:54am
billyp330 wrote:
Maybe he is a "cool cat" but idk him at all and I think its a bit pussy of him to post some negative comments about...
Maybe he is a "cool cat" but idk him at all and I think its a bit pussy of him to post some negative comments about Steve's vlog while hiding behind a screen name.

Mx industry seems to already have enough people like that, I'd prefer more transparency.
newmann wrote:
You saw negative comments, and I saw humor. Some of you guys need to learn to laugh a little. I highly recommend this thread as required...
You saw negative comments, and I saw humor. Some of you guys need to learn to laugh a little. I highly recommend this thread as required reading for you and others. Cheers!

billyp330 wrote:
Cool, your both pussies
Oh the irony...
mauidex
8/30/2018 7:55am
newmann wrote:

billyp330 wrote:
Cool, your both pussies
newmann wrote:
"You're" Wink

LaughingLaughingLaughing

The Shop

8/30/2018 7:56am
bsharkey wrote:
I wonder if we'll ever see that kind of raw talent again
The gap in skill between him and the rest of the 125 class was crazy. Even at 16 years old. He made veterans looks like C class squids. I'd say Stew's SX ability on a 125 is comparable to Herlings sand riding ability when he was in MX2 (maybe even now). They just see the track differently in those disciplines.
Lightning78
8/30/2018 8:20am
captmoto wrote:
I can hear the Stewart boners popping like champagne corks.
Still mad because James whooped up on your favorite rider? Too bad, snowflake.
captmoto wrote:
Nope, he was amazing to watch. Have an old hat with a #259 autograph. He's an all time great and will be in the AMA Hall...
Nope, he was amazing to watch. Have an old hat with a #259 autograph. He's an all time great and will be in the AMA Hall of Fame. But he's done. I don't sit around waiting for him like The Great Pumpkin or Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny or Elvis Presley to return. I don't think he needs to say anything about leaving, his actions speak for him.
Snowflake? Hardly, I was born in the 50's. Bet I saw more of the greats race than you have.
P.S. Stewart never whupped up on RC. RC owned him until he pulled the plug.
Mayyyyyybe in outdoors as his last year in 2007 James would USUALLY win the first moto wit RC in tow.....and then RC would win the secind moto with James in tow. Neither held a gap over the other.

In SX,,,,,,, especially 2007 James had RC somewhat handled and beat him in every SX round of Rickys farewell tour. In 06 Stew came on strong but got hurt on a first year development bike. Hardly a straight up legit fight to the bitter end
billyp330
8/30/2018 8:22am
newmann wrote:

billyp330 wrote:
Cool, your both pussies
Donovan759 wrote:
Oh the irony...
Even the best make mistakes lol
TDeath21
8/30/2018 8:28am
captmoto wrote:
Nope, he was amazing to watch. Have an old hat with a #259 autograph. He's an all time great and will be in the AMA Hall...
Nope, he was amazing to watch. Have an old hat with a #259 autograph. He's an all time great and will be in the AMA Hall of Fame. But he's done. I don't sit around waiting for him like The Great Pumpkin or Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny or Elvis Presley to return. I don't think he needs to say anything about leaving, his actions speak for him.
Snowflake? Hardly, I was born in the 50's. Bet I saw more of the greats race than you have.
Mayyyyyybe in outdoors as his last year in 2007 James would USUALLY win the first moto wit RC in tow.....and then RC would win the secind...
Mayyyyyybe in outdoors as his last year in 2007 James would USUALLY win the first moto wit RC in tow.....and then RC would win the secind moto with James in tow. Neither held a gap over the other.

In SX,,,,,,, especially 2007 James had RC somewhat handled and beat him in every SX round of Rickys farewell tour. In 06 Stew came on strong but got hurt on a first year development bike. Hardly a straight up legit fight to the bitter end
Carmichael did beat him a few times in 07 SX. Stewart won 3 motos against Carmichael in 07 MX out of the 10 they raced against each other. 3/5 on first motos. 06 MX wasn’t really close once Stewart wadded himself keeping the pace there in round 2.
Myke
Fantasy
2883rd
8/30/2018 8:29am
Weither it was the vlog or just a coincidence it's awesome to see Stew.
mxb2
8/30/2018 8:38am
captmoto wrote:
Mayyyyyybe in outdoors as his last year in 2007 James would USUALLY win the first moto wit RC in tow.....and then RC would win the secind...

Rc never lost an overall in his last year. He is the goat. Not even close.
slipdog
8/30/2018 8:56am
captmoto wrote:

Ricky collected 2 out of 7 wins as a part time racer with a couple 2nd place finishes that year. Most likely would have taken the title that year too with full prep/full season... G.O.A.T!
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
8/30/2018 8:58am
captmoto wrote:

slipdog wrote:
Ricky collected 2 out of 7 wins as a part time racer with a couple 2nd place finishes that year. Most likely would have taken the...
Ricky collected 2 out of 7 wins as a part time racer with a couple 2nd place finishes that year. Most likely would have taken the title that year too with full prep/full season... G.O.A.T!
Wasn't he leading in points when he called it quits?
H4L
8/30/2018 8:58am
early wrote:
Can't we just let people say nice things about James? This isn't a competition, you don't have to win the message board. Good to see James...
Can't we just let people say nice things about James? This isn't a competition, you don't have to win the message board.

Good to see James, hope he brings the family around a few rounds of SX thus year.
Don't forget we are on Vital. Unfortunately it seems to be the norm..
captmoto
8/30/2018 8:59am

They rarely are. It seems someone is always recovering from something but RC was a part time racer and still taking the O/As from Stewart. It was cool to see two all time greats going at it like they did.
agn5009
8/30/2018 9:00am
JK105 wrote:
I have 3 boys under 8yrs old... I know the struggle JS7!
agn5009 wrote:
I have 2 kids. 4 years old and a 5 month old. I also have a 40+ hour per week job which requires me to also...
I have 2 kids. 4 years old and a 5 month old. I also have a 40+ hour per week job which requires me to also go to court one to two days per week during my time off (unless I'm already working day shift.) My wife also has a 40 hour per week job. Stop acting like James has it hard because he has a couple kids. Most people have a couple kids and full time jobs. He's retired and can do literally whatever he wants. I'm not knocking James, he deserves to be able to do whatever it is that he wants. But you people acting like it's something spectacular because he has a couple kids while retired? Come on. Get real.
Here let me play the worlds smallest violin for you
I'm not complaining. I have a really good life. I'm very fortunate. As is James. But people saying he's got it tough? Get real.,
agn5009
8/30/2018 9:08am Edited Date/Time 8/30/2018 9:10am
JK105 wrote:
I have 3 boys under 8yrs old... I know the struggle JS7!
agn5009 wrote:
I have 2 kids. 4 years old and a 5 month old. I also have a 40+ hour per week job which requires me to also...
I have 2 kids. 4 years old and a 5 month old. I also have a 40+ hour per week job which requires me to also go to court one to two days per week during my time off (unless I'm already working day shift.) My wife also has a 40 hour per week job. Stop acting like James has it hard because he has a couple kids. Most people have a couple kids and full time jobs. He's retired and can do literally whatever he wants. I'm not knocking James, he deserves to be able to do whatever it is that he wants. But you people acting like it's something spectacular because he has a couple kids while retired? Come on. Get real.
Then instead of making yourself look like an idiot, understand that its a lot of work!!! Obviously you dont understand that side of it cause you...
Then instead of making yourself look like an idiot, understand that its a lot of work!!! Obviously you dont understand that side of it cause you and your wife are at work and not on the frontline with your kids!!! I can say that raising kids is 10x harder than any job mentally, emotionally and physically. Shits hard!!
Oh BS. I can tell you've never had kids. You probably watch too much of The View and listen to the nonsense they spew about stay at home mom's and dad's are so tough blah blah blah. I LOVE being around my kids. If I didn't have to work and got to spend all the time in the world with them I absolutely would in a heart beat. No questions asked. Are kids tough sometimes? Absolutely. Sometimes being the key word. 95% of the time they're not tough at all and provide pure joy and excitement. (well if they're anything like me, their teenage years won't be so joyous for my wife and I but I haven't got there yet.)

Seriously, kids are awesome. James is awesome. He's even more awesome for seemingly dropping the Moto life and putting 100% into his kids' lives. We all wish we had the opportunity to do something like that.
Big E
8/30/2018 9:10am
Big E wrote:
Well...I guess that's the end of that money making VLOG...
newmann wrote:
What the heck kind of goober would give Big E a thumbs down? Some real boneheads around here...Laughing
orange_44 wrote:
He’s the biggest goob on this thread with his witty little comment.
Right...
orange_44
8/30/2018 9:12am
newmann wrote:
What the heck kind of goober would give Big E a thumbs down? Some real boneheads around here...Laughing
orange_44 wrote:
He’s the biggest goob on this thread with his witty little comment.
Big E wrote:
Right...
You started it with your douchey post. Wtf has Steve done to you?
newmann
8/30/2018 9:16am
early wrote:
Can't we just let people say nice things about James? This isn't a competition, you don't have to win the message board. Good to see James...
Can't we just let people say nice things about James? This isn't a competition, you don't have to win the message board.

Good to see James, hope he brings the family around a few rounds of SX thus year.
H4L wrote:
Don't forget we are on Vital. Unfortunately it seems to be the norm..
No, the norm on Vital is that whenever someone does say something nice, someone else decides that it wasn't "nice enough" and goes on a tirade. Can't be a fan around here, have to go full nut suckler.
H4L
8/30/2018 9:20am Edited Date/Time 8/30/2018 9:22am
newmann wrote:
No, the norm on Vital is that whenever someone does say something nice, someone else decides that it wasn't "nice enough" and goes on a tirade...
No, the norm on Vital is that whenever someone does say something nice, someone else decides that it wasn't "nice enough" and goes on a tirade. Can't be a fan around here, have to go full nut suckler.
I've been on this forum for about 2 1/2 yrs. now & some of the stuff you read on here is unreal. I guess I'm from a different era & don't get what the negativity is all about... There are a few good members on here that get it though..
8/30/2018 9:22am
Big E wrote:
Well...I guess that's the end of that money making VLOG...
Matthes wrote:
Could you be a bigger D-Bag about something that has nothing to do with you? You could just text me. By the way, there won’t be...
Could you be a bigger D-Bag about something that has nothing to do with you? You could just text me.

By the way, there won’t be any profit from this. Just covering expenses and paying our video guy for his time so please rest easy Mr Vlog Policeman.
I hope you make millions on that vlog. They're just jealous they didn't think of it first
bradnelson
8/30/2018 9:38am
mauidex wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/08/30/284074/s1200_25152212_1992410147442415_8746384570009075227_n.jpg[/img]

That cup is hilarious. lmao.
Juss72
8/30/2018 9:38am
captmoto wrote:

slipdog wrote:
Ricky collected 2 out of 7 wins as a part time racer with a couple 2nd place finishes that year. Most likely would have taken the...
I doubt that
8/30/2018 9:45am
billyp330 wrote:

newmann wrote:

billyp330 wrote:
Cool, your both pussies
Erick Bartoldus. Yosh marketing manager. Used to be with Answer and others. Was definitely not joking when complaining about "finding stew".
billyp330
8/30/2018 9:50am
newmann wrote:

billyp330 wrote:
Cool, your both pussies
Erick Bartoldus. Yosh marketing manager. Used to be with Answer and others. Was definitely not joking when complaining about "finding stew".
Ah ok. That makes sense haha. Thanks
slipdog
8/30/2018 9:56am
Why is everyone so mad at that dude that works at the muffler shop?
mxb2
8/30/2018 9:57am
captmoto wrote:

slipdog wrote:
Rc won every overall in 2007, his last part time season.
newmann
8/30/2018 10:13am
What do you mean by "was definitely not joking when complaining about finding stew"? All he said was that people should respect the fact that Stewart has left the sport and seems to want some privacy. Funny how some of you twist stuff around.

Post a reply to: James Stewart has surfaced!!!

The Latest