James Stewart has surfaced!!!

Moto_Geek
Fantasy
763rd
8/30/2018 5:34am
Them kids, holy shit they are cute. Good to see you James! Proud Papa butt patch for your next 125cc race! Smile

This post makes me a bit emotional. Really miss his attendance at moto events. Hope he changes that in 2019 SX either on the track or maybe announcers booth. You heard it first here.. hint hint
newmann
8/30/2018 5:44am
Big E wrote:
Well...I guess that's the end of that money making VLOG...
What the heck kind of goober would give Big E a thumbs down? Some real boneheads around here...Laughing
newmann
8/30/2018 5:45am
Big E wrote:
Matthes wrote:
Could you be a bigger D-Bag about something that has nothing to do with you? You could just text me. By the way, there won’t be...
Could you be a bigger D-Bag about something that has nothing to do with you? You could just text me.

By the way, there won’t be any profit from this. Just covering expenses and paying our video guy for his time so please rest easy Mr Vlog Policeman.
Oh, never mind..

Wound a little tight there it seems.

The Shop

MR. X
8/30/2018 5:54am
Casting couch ?
logan_140
8/30/2018 5:55am
JSM 69 wrote:
Does JS7 appear this week if the finding stew vlog wasn't made? Good to see he's alive and well, but man give the fans SOMETHING!!! Reckon...
Does JS7 appear this week if the finding stew vlog wasn't made? Good to see he's alive and well, but man give the fans SOMETHING!!! Reckon he's pissed when Malcolm tells him pics are online of him?
Axel took a video of him on ig
billyp330
8/30/2018 5:59am
Big E wrote:
Relax Steve loosen up, just having some fun.
Matthes wrote:
Yeah seems like it, how many posts is this for you about you’re not a fan? It wasn’t your money that Yosh spent on him so...
Yeah seems like it, how many posts is this for you about you’re not a fan?

It wasn’t your money that Yosh spent on him so let it go.
Crush wrote:
I feel like we need the backstory here.

Moto-celebrity gossip!
x2

I'd like to at least know who Big E is lol
newmann
8/30/2018 6:00am
scootch wrote:
He owes nothing to this industry. Good for stewsquatch
And the industry owes him even less??

What kind of statement is "he owes nothing to this industry"? He has made tens of millions of dollars out of "this industry", something very few others have ever done and should consider himself extremely fortunate. Many other families have invested their lives making a run at this sport only to end up with nothing in the end. There were a lot of people and companies that spent huge sums of money to sign Stewart up only to have him fail to deliver. Obviously it was a risk they were willing to take in a sport that is known to chew people up and spit them out so it is what it is. Just having his name attached was a huge thing. But to say he owes nothing.....that's pretty far fetched.

Stewart has been away from the sport for quite a few years now and I'll bet a dollar that his autograph line in the SX pits for 2019 would still be the longest. His fan base is huge and still hasn't forgotten about or given up on him regardless or where he would finish. I say bring on the 259 and have some fun. Vital would collectively shit their pants.
newmann
8/30/2018 6:05am
Matthes wrote:
Yeah seems like it, how many posts is this for you about you’re not a fan? It wasn’t your money that Yosh spent on him so...
Yeah seems like it, how many posts is this for you about you’re not a fan?

It wasn’t your money that Yosh spent on him so let it go.
Crush wrote:

Moto-celebrity gossip!
billyp330 wrote:
x2

Big E is one cool cat who has worked many jobs in MX over the past few decades. Good people, need more of him around.
dsmith
Fantasy
1294th
8/30/2018 6:07am Edited Date/Time 8/30/2018 6:07am
wonder what the power meeting was about...and I don't think them are vans he's wearing..
8/30/2018 6:21am
The man, the myth, the legend. The guy that single handedly changed the motocross scene as we knew it before he joined the pros. It's really good to see him happy and healthy as a dad. He owes nothing to us fans. He's given us many years of excitement and entertainment. I don't think any rider single-handedly will have an impact on this sport quite like Bubba had done.
agn5009
8/30/2018 6:26am
davistld01 wrote:
James looks a little “Daddy Tired” (I can relate)...but looks good & healthy overall. Glad to see him & his sons looking good.
You can tell that from the picture?
JK105
8/30/2018 6:32am
I have 3 boys under 8yrs old... I know the struggle JS7!
billyp330
8/30/2018 6:33am
Crush wrote:

Moto-celebrity gossip!
billyp330 wrote:
x2

newmann wrote:
Big E is one cool cat who has worked many jobs in MX over the past few decades. Good people, need more of him around.
Maybe he is a "cool cat" but idk him at all and I think its a bit pussy of him to post some negative comments about Steve's vlog while hiding behind a screen name.

Mx industry seems to already have enough people like that, I'd prefer more transparency.
MotoMo165
8/30/2018 6:39am Edited Date/Time 8/30/2018 6:40am
billyp330 wrote:
x2

newmann wrote:
billyp330 wrote:
Maybe he is a "cool cat" but idk him at all and I think its a bit pussy of him to post some negative comments about...
Maybe he is a "cool cat" but idk him at all and I think its a bit pussy of him to post some negative comments about Steve's vlog while hiding behind a screen name.

Mx industry seems to already have enough people like that, I'd prefer more transparency.
No way bro big E is the shit. Don’t you see all the old farts praising him. Best part of this thread is big E being called out and then back pedaling ha
agn5009
8/30/2018 6:40am
JK105 wrote:
I have 2 kids. 4 years old and a 5 month old. I also have a 40+ hour per week job which requires me to also go to court one to two days per week during my time off (unless I'm already working day shift.) My wife also has a 40 hour per week job. Stop acting like James has it hard because he has a couple kids. Most people have a couple kids and full time jobs. He's retired and can do literally whatever he wants. I'm not knocking James, he deserves to be able to do whatever it is that he wants. But you people acting like it's something spectacular because he has a couple kids while retired? Come on. Get real.
orange_44
8/30/2018 6:44am
Big E wrote:
newmann wrote:
What the heck kind of goober would give Big E a thumbs down? Some real boneheads around here...Laughing
He’s the biggest goob on this thread with his witty little comment.
Johnny Ringo
8/30/2018 6:45am
JK105 wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
I have 2 kids. 4 years old and a 5 month old. I also have a 40+ hour per week job which requires me to also...
I have 2 kids. 4 years old and a 5 month old. I also have a 40+ hour per week job which requires me to also go to court one to two days per week during my time off (unless I'm already working day shift.) My wife also has a 40 hour per week job. Stop acting like James has it hard because he has a couple kids. Most people have a couple kids and full time jobs. He's retired and can do literally whatever he wants. I'm not knocking James, he deserves to be able to do whatever it is that he wants. But you people acting like it's something spectacular because he has a couple kids while retired? Come on. Get real.
Here let me play the worlds smallest violin for you
early
Fantasy
2139th
8/30/2018 6:46am
JK105 wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
I have 2 kids. 4 years old and a 5 month old. I also have a 40+ hour per week job which requires me to also...
Can't we just let people say nice things about James? This isn't a competition, you don't have to win the message board.

Good to see James, hope he brings the family around a few rounds of SX thus year.
8/30/2018 6:55am
crockett wrote:
Stole all of finding stews thunder!
No need to watch part 2
Crush wrote:
Haha, Matthes will be pissed!
Why do you think James has surfaced?! Its because Ac and Mathes....
Moto96
8/30/2018 7:00am Edited Date/Time 8/30/2018 7:13am
Why no wedding ring?

Someone in the finding Stew video thread said he was, has been, and was again in California at an undisclosed location.
newmann
8/30/2018 7:03am
billyp330 wrote:
x2

newmann wrote:
billyp330 wrote:
Maybe he is a "cool cat" but idk him at all and I think its a bit pussy of him to post some negative comments about...

You saw negative comments, and I saw humor. Some of you guys need to learn to laugh a little. I highly recommend this thread as required reading for you and others. Cheers!

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Hey-Manny-we-got-to-step…

8/30/2018 7:04am Edited Date/Time 8/30/2018 7:04am
JK105 wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
Then instead of making yourself look like an idiot, understand that its a lot of work!!! Obviously you dont understand that side of it cause you and your wife are at work and not on the frontline with your kids!!! I can say that raising kids is 10x harder than any job mentally, emotionally and physically. Shits hard!!
Moto96
8/30/2018 7:18am
Raising kids is cake compared to going to a real job every day. I've done both to where I didn't have to go to the real job. ^^^^ No way is it 10X harder mentally, emotionally, or physically. More like 10 X LESS. At least for me it is.

8/30/2018 7:21am Edited Date/Time 8/30/2018 7:22am
crockett wrote:
Stole all of finding stews thunder!
No need to watch part 2
Crush wrote:
Haha, Matthes will be pissed!
Why do you think James has surfaced?! Its because Ac and Mathes....
Ding Ding Ding. Seems like James felt the need to "surface" on his own terms before Part 2 of the vlog drops. I mean, wouldn't you rather have your own company shine the spotlight on you first instead of a shitty media guy WinkLaughing
early
Fantasy
2139th
8/30/2018 7:24am
Ding Ding Ding. Seems like James felt the need to "surface" on his own terms before Part 2 of the vlog drops. I mean, wouldn't you...
Ding Ding Ding. Seems like James felt the need to "surface" on his own terms before Part 2 of the vlog drops. I mean, wouldn't you rather have your own company shine the spotlight on you first instead of a shitty media guy WinkLaughing
#suckitsteve Laughing
Big E
8/30/2018 7:25am
newmann wrote:
billyp330 wrote:

newmann wrote:
You saw negative comments, and I saw humor. Some of you guys need to learn to laugh a little. I highly recommend this thread as required...
You saw negative comments, and I saw humor. Some of you guys need to learn to laugh a little. I highly recommend this thread as required reading for you and others. Cheers!

Be carful here buddy, there is blood in the water and if you side with those that disagree you could get pummeled.
captmoto
8/30/2018 7:26am
captmoto wrote:
I can hear the Stewart boners popping like champagne corks.
Still mad because James whooped up on your favorite rider? Too bad, snowflake.
Nope, he was amazing to watch. Have an old hat with a #259 autograph. He's an all time great and will be in the AMA Hall of Fame. But he's done. I don't sit around waiting for him like The Great Pumpkin or Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny or Elvis Presley to return. I don't think he needs to say anything about leaving, his actions speak for him.
Snowflake? Hardly, I was born in the 50's. Bet I saw more of the greats race than you have.
P.S. Stewart never whupped up on RC. RC owned him until he pulled the plug.
billyp330
8/30/2018 7:31am
newmann wrote:
billyp330 wrote:

newmann wrote:
You saw negative comments, and I saw humor. Some of you guys need to learn to laugh a little. I highly recommend this thread as required...

Cool, your both pussies
scootch
8/30/2018 7:34am
scootch wrote:
He owes nothing to this industry. Good for stewsquatch
newmann wrote:
And the industry owes him even less?? What kind of statement is "he owes nothing to this industry"? He has made tens of millions of dollars...
And the industry owes him even less??

What kind of statement is "he owes nothing to this industry"? He has made tens of millions of dollars out of "this industry", something very few others have ever done and should consider himself extremely fortunate. Many other families have invested their lives making a run at this sport only to end up with nothing in the end. There were a lot of people and companies that spent huge sums of money to sign Stewart up only to have him fail to deliver. Obviously it was a risk they were willing to take in a sport that is known to chew people up and spit them out so it is what it is. Just having his name attached was a huge thing. But to say he owes nothing.....that's pretty far fetched.

Stewart has been away from the sport for quite a few years now and I'll bet a dollar that his autograph line in the SX pits for 2019 would still be the longest. His fan base is huge and still hasn't forgotten about or given up on him regardless or where he would finish. I say bring on the 259 and have some fun. Vital would collectively shit their pants.
Stewart changed the game (riding wise), put asses in seats (ticket sales), and sold a sh!t load of bikes and gear for his sponsors. He also did this over a 15 year career (much longer then some other recent stars of our sport). In return, yes he made an extreme amount money, but couldn't we argue that his presence alone put an extreme amount of money into the pockets of his sponsors, race series sponsors, and race promoters? Take him out of the equation, does the sport still receive the attention it received with him there? I don't think it would have.. And what did the industry give him? A career and a wad of money, yes, but also endless amounts of criticism, hate, racism, and a BS suspension that arguably ended his career.. not to mention more than a few knocks to his head and other significant injuries that will stay with him for the rest of his life. Seems a little imbalanced if you ask me..

Now, if i had said "He owes nothing to his fans". That's an argument that I would have to side with you on. I think a simple formal statement of retirement would have gone a long way.

Post a reply to: James Stewart has surfaced!!!

The Latest