James Stewart back- new sponsors

Related:
Create New Tag

7/20/2017 6:16 PM

Photo

Looks like first contract includes helmet and goggles.
Hes back haters.
|

7/20/2017 6:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2017 6:18 PM

Dumbgeon

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

7/20/2017 6:18 PM

|

7/20/2017 6:24 PM

eric513anderson wrote:

Dumbgeon

lighten up bitter one, its okay to have a sense of humor

|

7/20/2017 6:39 PM

I've got a pretty good sense of humor and this wasn't even funny. But the fact that this is now in the dumbgeon is lol

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

7/20/2017 7:47 PM

eric513anderson wrote:

I've got a pretty good sense of humor and this wasn't even funny. But the fact that this is now in the dumbgeon is lol

So do you really think this was meant to be a serious post that wasnt gonna end up in the dumbgeon? You got the downs bro? You have quite the sense of humor, so impressive

|

7/21/2017 2:17 AM

No. It just makes it a waste of time for GuyB & ML512 to move dumb shit around like this. Some vitatds on here would actually take off with a post like this is that sad part

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

7/21/2017 3:32 AM

eric513anderson wrote:

No. It just makes it a waste of time for GuyB & ML512 to move dumb shit around like this. Some vitatds on here would actually take off with a post like this is that sad part

Oh wow, name dropping the mods, you must be very important. Maybe they will give you a job as a moderator for your outstanding work here.

|

7/21/2017 3:36 AM

Lol okay! Honestly you just sound like your jealous your thread didn't get 100+ comments on the moto section. Bummer deal man. Have a nice day!

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

7/21/2017 4:03 AM

eric513anderson wrote:

Lol okay! Honestly you just sound like your jealous your thread didn't get 100+ comments on the moto section. Bummer deal man. Have a nice day!

Yes i am so jealous that my post on a forum of people whom i dont know was moved to the dumbgeon because some people have no sense of humor. I could make a boring opinionated post talking about tomac or roczen and get 100+ comments. But thats typical, just trying to bring some diversity to vital since everything is just bench racing and dick riding

|

7/21/2017 6:42 AM

Welcome to vital

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

7/21/2017 6:39 PM

HOF

|

7/22/2017 11:49 PM

Classic.. laughing laughing laughing

|