Jake Wiemer

Related:
Create New Tag

8/30/2016 9:38 AM

Love him, great on Pulp Show.
Can't wait to lose a majority of my fantasy points on him.
Ill pick such a great guy over anyone any day. Even though he can go top 5 Speed.

|

8/30/2016 9:52 AM

I'm a fan also.

|

8/30/2016 9:57 AM

When I saw him at Surfercross, he said his arm feels so much better after having the plate removed.

|

8/30/2016 10:00 AM

Tpog496 wrote:

I'm a fan also.

X3

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

8/30/2016 10:25 AM

Hope 17 is good for Jake. When everything is working right he can fly.

|

8/30/2016 10:46 AM

Yea- you often get the feeling with Jake that he is actually capable of getting some really top results and could be one of the faster guys(not that he is a 'slow guy' by any means!).
Sometimes seems he hasn't had the best of luck and injuries.
Good luck to him in '17 and beyond.

|

Always was an excellent rider ...... at crashing usually

Moto Aspes, you know you want one

8/30/2016 10:51 AM

He's low energy, he needs a HUGE deal, put Trump on it!

|

8/30/2016 10:53 AM

a22 wrote:

Yea- you often get the feeling with Jake that he is actually capable of getting some really top results and could be one of ...more

I think if you think otherwise you are crazy.
I have always loved Jake and I love hearing him on Pulp.
He just sounds like such a genuinely nice guy. A normal guy, no ego, tells it how he feels.

I hope with that plate out, he comes out swinging. I dont see why he can't be a top 5 guy at series end. Just stay off the ground and be Jake.

|

8/30/2016 10:54 AM

Ran into Jake at the Kawi practice track a number of years ago, was obviously not having a good day, but said hi and had a chat regardless. Measure a person on their off days, and you see what we're all made of. Total Jake supporter.

|

8/30/2016 10:55 AM

I like Wiemers personality, casual. Reminds me of Short

|

8/30/2016 10:56 AM

the first 45 minutes of the show was absolutely outstanding. Even steve was a hoot. All those jobs he was trying to get jake. LMAO

|

8/30/2016 11:44 AM

Where is he going for 17? Staying with Tedder?

|

8/30/2016 11:46 AM

CrGuy2T wrote:

Where is he going for 17? Staying with Tedder?

It didn't sound like that on Pulp unless I chimed back in at weird time and misheard.

|

8/30/2016 11:54 AM

RCH?

|

8/30/2016 11:56 AM

a22 wrote:

Yea- you often get the feeling with Jake that he is actually capable of getting some really top results and could be one of ...more

S.Loyer wrote:

I think if you think otherwise you are crazy.
I have always loved Jake and I love hearing him on Pulp.
He just sounds like ...more

Yea- absolutely- think Jake can be/ should be at least a top 5 guy.
Think he maybe is one of the most underated riders out there.
Surprised things haven't come good for him already but as we say, he hasn't had the best of luck really.
Hoping that can change for '17 and beyond and we can see Jake get the results he deserves.

|

Always was an excellent rider ...... at crashing usually

Moto Aspes, you know you want one

8/30/2016 12:02 PM

I was super impressed with him when he came here for his QNA. He struck me as just being a fine young man. I know he reads here, so Jake, good luck!

|

8/30/2016 12:52 PM

Jake's always been a really badass kid. growing up around the same age group and in the same area we got to interact with him a lot at the local races. i'll always be a huge fan.

|

8/30/2016 1:03 PM

Decoster is looking at Weimer's jeans and thinking...what de fawk is this hillbilly wearing? Damn potato farmer. Photo

|

8/30/2016 1:07 PM

Big fan of JW12!!! Rooting for his success!

|

bd

8/30/2016 1:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/30/2016 1:37 PM

I spent an hour with him last week, currently I'm a front runner in his man friend category. Looking for a Roger / Roddo type full ride with team 12 for this year. Currently carrying his championship trophy and shouting "show me the money"! Fingers crossed.

|

8/30/2016 2:31 PM

Well how about seeing as he is doing SMX Cup for Suzuki, that he rides for Everts next season ?

|

8/30/2016 3:18 PM

philG wrote:

Well how about seeing as he is doing SMX Cup for Suzuki, that he rides for Everts next season ?

I don't think so.
I don't think Jake is more of an SX rider than a MX Rider....
But I think SX jake is better than MX Jake.

|

8/30/2016 4:22 PM

philG wrote:

S.Loyer wrote:

I don't think so.
I don't think Jake is more of an SX rider than a MX Rider....
But I think SX jake is better than MX Jake.

I agree with this. Plus, some people just aren't cut out to live overseas, and Jake strikes me as one of those types. I get the impression that he tends to like the familiar.

Hopefully good things come his way for '17, because the kid is definitely a badass on a dirtbike.

|

8/30/2016 4:35 PM

I always liked hanging around his dad, he's a funny dude. Jake was pretty shy when he was growing up, but always very respectful and of course very fast on his dirt bikes. Hope he can find a team to ride for, it's getting slimmer and slimmer....

|

8/30/2016 4:42 PM

I think Bogle is going to RCH.

|

8/30/2016 5:29 PM

One of the best riding styles going. Stands heaps, when he is/was on he is great to watch. Injuries suck tho.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/30/2016 5:41 PM

Albertson needs to get him. and grant. and get the reality show kicking again.

|

8/31/2016 12:16 AM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

RCH?

Conkey wrote:

I think Bogle is going to RCH.

I heard Wilson

|