Jake Weimer Injured

9/17/2017 5:39am
Dang that's a bummer always been a fan of Jake. Hope he heals up quick!
9/17/2017 8:18am
Damn that sucks for Jake I hope he heals quickly....

I hope it wasnt a over the bars incident I've noticed the Honda seem to do that it happened to Roczen twice and Gasjer also this year.
Crush
9/17/2017 9:41am
Nicole just updated her insta stories. Fuck sake, poor Jake.

Broken: Right wrist, left scapula, left elbow, 4 ribs on each side, bruised left lung with something called a pneumothorax and collapsed right so they've got tubes in.

I've always been a massive Weimer fan, such a great style and a really nice person it seems, MX strikes again. Coolest sport in the world, brutal as fuck.

Heal up buddy.
kkawboy14
9/17/2017 11:25am
Crush wrote:
Nicole just updated her insta stories. Fuck sake, poor Jake. Broken: Right wrist, left scapula, left elbow, 4 ribs on each side, bruised left lung with...
Nicole just updated her insta stories. Fuck sake, poor Jake.

Broken: Right wrist, left scapula, left elbow, 4 ribs on each side, bruised left lung with something called a pneumothorax and collapsed right so they've got tubes in.

I've always been a massive Weimer fan, such a great style and a really nice person it seems, MX strikes again. Coolest sport in the world, brutal as fuck.

Heal up buddy.
Man he got slammed down hard!

The Shop

tingo
9/17/2017 11:54am
Jake seems like one of the good guys. Hate seeing this happen to him (or any rider), especially later in his career when the desire and opportunity to heal up and go racing again start winding down. Sounds like he took a hell of a hit.
IceMan446
9/17/2017 3:05pm
Something happen to the bike that caused the crash?

Wish Jake a speedy recovery. Was super happy to see him get his deal done early in the year and wanted to see what he could do on the Honda.
DuroTools
9/19/2017 7:10pm
IceMan446 wrote:
Something happen to the bike that caused the crash? Wish Jake a speedy recovery. Was super happy to see him get his deal done early in...
Something happen to the bike that caused the crash?

Wish Jake a speedy recovery. Was super happy to see him get his deal done early in the year and wanted to see what he could do on the Honda.
I read in a MXA article that it was, "rumored to be due to a rear hub failure".

Post a reply to: Jake Weimer Injured

The Latest