Jacob Hayes and PRo Circuit - what's the beef?

milliebays
6/22/2018 9:36pm
yea.

why didn't he stay on green? why did PC pass? and/or why didn't he get a fill in spot on Kawi. seems like a shoe in there.

obviously he's not the most popular guy in the sport, but Kawi needs more green bikes on the track.
|
hamncheeze
6/22/2018 9:47pm
Yes there seems to be a story here, and those in the know hint around at it but won't talk directly about it. I met Hayes in Vegas in 2016 or 2017, just waiting around to get in to the Orleans for the AX. He seemed like a really nice kid. I hope he can get a ride next year for SX.
GregDVT
6/22/2018 10:05pm
hamncheeze wrote:
Yes there seems to be a story here, and those in the know hint around at it but won't talk directly about it. I met Hayes...
Yes there seems to be a story here, and those in the know hint around at it but won't talk directly about it. I met Hayes in Vegas in 2016 or 2017, just waiting around to get in to the Orleans for the AX. He seemed like a really nice kid. I hope he can get a ride next year for SX.
He also seems to have a temper. Mainly referring to how he flipped out after his bike blew up following a HEAVY collision with regal. Not to say he isn’t fast but he seems to rely on contact more than speed. We have seen how that paid off for bowers. Supercross is a whole different beast.

Correct me if you find anything showing differently, please.
hamncheeze
6/22/2018 10:46pm
GregDVT wrote:
He also seems to have a temper. Mainly referring to how he flipped out after his bike blew up following a HEAVY collision with regal. Not...
He also seems to have a temper. Mainly referring to how he flipped out after his bike blew up following a HEAVY collision with regal. Not to say he isn’t fast but he seems to rely on contact more than speed. We have seen how that paid off for bowers. Supercross is a whole different beast.

Correct me if you find anything showing differently, please.
Yeah for sure there seems to be some bad decision making, and he's certainly not afraid to be aggressive. But looking at his amateur results, he was up there with Tomac, Bogle, Nelson, Peters etc so for sure the talent is there.
MX-LIFE.
6/23/2018 9:42am
Do most of the AX guys not race the outdoor Nationals?

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
6/23/2018 10:00am
MX-LIFE. wrote:
Do most of the AX guys not race the outdoor Nationals?
I noticed that years ago. Seems like most of them ride AX then nothing. I'm guessing most of them go back to work or school and maybe race some local stuff to make a bit of money.
twotwosix
6/23/2018 10:50am
Kyle Bitterman and Carson Brown are racing today
milliebays
6/24/2018 12:14pm
how do we think he did? surprised to see him on a green bike, thought he went blue.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1880th
6/24/2018 1:24pm
This is what I think happened with him and PC:

Him and PC got tangled up with some Better Business Bureau bullshit. Misplaced VIN numbers, customer gouging, allegations of prostitution, semi-automatic weapons found with trace levels of cocaine dust. Those are some minor details that don’t need to be discussed further here.
6/24/2018 1:41pm
Ramrod wrote:
This is what I think happened with him and PC: Him and PC got tangled up with some Better Business Bureau bullshit. Misplaced VIN numbers, customer...

Him and PC got tangled up with some Better Business Bureau bullshit. Misplaced VIN numbers, customer gouging, allegations of prostitution, semi-automatic weapons found with trace levels of cocaine dust. Those are some minor details that don’t need to be discussed further here.
Wow, what goes on at the PC shop?
milliebays
6/24/2018 2:04pm
Ramrod wrote:
This is what I think happened with him and PC: Him and PC got tangled up with some Better Business Bureau bullshit. Misplaced VIN numbers, customer...

havent seen the movie you seem to be referencing.
MXMattii
6/24/2018 2:26pm
milliebays wrote:
how do we think he did? surprised to see him on a green bike, thought he went blue.
He did pretty great. In the first heat he stumbled over Musquin in the third corner and he and the Frenchy started last and he came back to a solid 16th and the second heat he was inside the top ten. So I guess a lot of people are now scratching their heads and asking themselves: Why did we left hem so long in that AX and Canadian swamp?

Personally I think he can make the same results as a lot of "second" riders such as Grant, Deano, ... but he is probably cheaper to hire and he has probably some progression in him.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1880th
6/24/2018 2:36pm
milliebays wrote:
havent seen the movie you seem to be referencing.
It's from the show Eastbound & Down and quote is from Will Ferrell playing a Kia car dealership owner and why he lost his BMW dealership.

86honda
6/24/2018 2:42pm
Here is the indide story. So JC ate a big supreme pizza and got the bubble guts in the PC pits right. So he just Jay Thomed it all in the hauler and plugged the shitter up.
Bottom line is he will never ride for PC.
zehn
6/24/2018 3:17pm Edited Date/Time 6/24/2018 3:19pm
That's how hard the rock pile is!

Post a reply to: Jacob Hayes and PRo Circuit - what's the beef?

The Latest