Jacob Hayes

BobKerr
1/28/2019 11:13am Edited Date/Time 1/30/2019 7:17pm
I like what I am hearing from this guy in his post race interviews. He isn't really happy with his results and wants to be up there with the top guys. He talks about studying the fast guys and trying to learn from them. He sounds super motivated and dedicated.

A1 - 8th
Glendale - 17th
A2 - 7th
Oakland - 5th

|
Sierra Ranger
1/28/2019 11:46am
I remember when he was a little kid traveling around with his Mom and a KTM 65. He had incredible talent and drive even back then. He deserves everything he gets in this sport.
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
1704th
1/28/2019 8:58pm Edited Date/Time 1/28/2019 9:08pm
He's been really good, better than the results show speedwise. His starts are good, whoops speed is good, and he's racing hard for his spots.

I wonder if his age will keep him from grabbing a full factory deal for 2020 and how his outdoor skills will be. Another success story on the Cycle Trader team - they have a good program.

The Shop

struth
1/28/2019 9:53pm
Saw him race in aus mx2 , thought he would win championship, came third got better as championship went along...
BobKerr
1/29/2019 6:14am
I don't think he is close to his ceiling yet. I expect that he will be a regular top 5 guy next year and get podiums.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
1/29/2019 6:28am
He's been really good, better than the results show speedwise. His starts are good, whoops speed is good, and he's racing hard for his spots. I...
He's been really good, better than the results show speedwise. His starts are good, whoops speed is good, and he's racing hard for his spots.

I wonder if his age will keep him from grabbing a full factory deal for 2020 and how his outdoor skills will be. Another success story on the Cycle Trader team - they have a good program.
I'm curious who will consider him for next year, I think Rockstar Husky, JGR, or Star could have room for him. Geico and TLD seem to be full going forward...Pro Circuit is likely full.
downard254
1/29/2019 6:47am
He has definitely been the top guy who has just been under the radar. I see good things from him moving forward. He just needs that half step extra and he will be a front runner. I hope next year he gets a top ride.
SethGator
1/29/2019 7:25am
ML512 wrote:
I'm curious who will consider him for next year, I think Rockstar Husky, JGR, or Star could have room for him. Geico and TLD seem to...
I'm curious who will consider him for next year, I think Rockstar Husky, JGR, or Star could have room for him. Geico and TLD seem to be full going forward...Pro Circuit is likely full.
I think he would do damage on any of the above, would be really cool to see him link up with JGR being from Greensboro and what not.
mb60
1/30/2019 6:32am
I hope JGR can hire more than one 250 guy that can compete next year. They need some luck and top finishes to carry on.
nrosso391
Fantasy
3479th
1/30/2019 6:41am
ML512 wrote:
I'm curious who will consider him for next year, I think Rockstar Husky, JGR, or Star could have room for him. Geico and TLD seem to...
I have a feeling that Payton would take a chance on him. It can't get any worse than the last 8 years for the PC Team. He might as well try Hayes for the experience and each race this year he's gotten better if not for Glendale crash.
level
1/30/2019 6:43am
He’s doing great. Really impressed and wants to get better.
TJMX947
1/30/2019 7:15am
I've had the privilege of being roosted and lapped by him numerous times the last few summers. I love seeing him do well, his Arenacross experience is paying off tremendously.
Hudd_421
1/30/2019 7:26am
He's been really good, better than the results show speedwise. His starts are good, whoops speed is good, and he's racing hard for his spots. I...

ML512 wrote:
JGR and Husky have a lot of spots when you compare his speed to their current roster....
ML512
Fantasy
36th
1/30/2019 8:07am

ML512 wrote:
Hudd_421 wrote:
JGR and Husky have a lot of spots when you compare his speed to their current roster....
That’s who I was leaning towards, they would see the biggest benefit from hiring him.
MXMattii
1/30/2019 9:48am
Riders as Jacob Hayes (and I expect also big things from Jace Owen) proof that a professional AX series where young riders can work on themselves to débuté on later age then the super talented riders isn't a stupid idea. I hope AX returns fast!

Also think about Tyler Bowers...
TRAVO 67
1/30/2019 7:17pm

ML512 wrote:
Pro circuit should of gave him a pro deal out of the ameture ranks when he was beating bogle or right with him. He could of had a #1 plate by now

Post a reply to: Jacob Hayes

The Latest