JT's latest podcast

Related:
Create New Tag

3/15/2020 1:03 PM

It's pretty interesting to hear all the scenerio's he mentions.
Thanks JT
Interesting times.
https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cDovL2ZlZWRzLmZlZWRidXJuZXIuY29tL2luZHVzdHJ5c2VhdGluZw&episode=aW5kdXN0cnlzZWF0aW5nXzIwMDMxNS5tcDM

|

3/15/2020 3:35 PM

great stuff, thanks for posting

|

3/15/2020 4:18 PM

cason402 wrote:

great stuff, thanks for posting

No problem I thought so too

|

3/15/2020 6:30 PM

Thanks guys

|

3/15/2020 6:43 PM

I've gotta say I really enjoy the solo host vibe of the show. I hope it stays that way, it stands out a lot from the other Pulp/Racer X content.

I would love to know some of the products or developments in FLY that JT is looking to develop, or even stories of products that went through development that didn't make it to market?

|

3/15/2020 6:45 PM

Im always amazed that JT can talk for that long on his own, yet manages to keep it interesting enough that I still listen to it all.

When i opened this I thought no way I'll make it through 1hr45 of one person talking, yet did it easy.

|

Current: 2010 TM 250MX
Previous: 2012 KX450f, 2009 K8 RM250, 2012 RMZ250, 2008 YZ125

3/15/2020 7:23 PM

Jt$ wrote:

Thanks guys

I'm on board 100% for "Storytime with JT$". Let's make this happen in the downtime!

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

3/15/2020 8:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/15/2020 9:24 PM

Agreed - good on ya JT for sharing quality insight and information.. .. Great content and commentary during such unprecedented times.

|

3/15/2020 8:28 PM

Zacka 161 wrote:

I've gotta say I really enjoy the solo host vibe of the show. I hope it stays that way, it stands out a lot from the other Pulp/Racer X content.

I would love to know some of the products or developments in FLY that JT is looking to develop, or even stories of products that went through development that didn't make it to market?

I like that idea. It would be cool to hear how some of the development process goes and how they collect data to make changes and such.

|

Go Hawks!

3/15/2020 11:15 PM

I listened to this on my way back from Vegas this afternoon. Hopefully they can get a Vegas round/rounds going soon

|

3/16/2020 4:55 AM

Starting it now!

|

3/16/2020 6:15 AM

I’m not against the idea of resuming the SX series after the Nationals. They used to spread it out. I’m sure they could find a few stadiums where it might work.

|

3/16/2020 6:25 AM

The Theo Vonn of Mx podcasts?

|

3/16/2020 6:48 AM

Jt$ wrote:

Thanks guys

When answering the question about the Firepower and Fly Racing chains, you failed to answer part of it. Who makes the chains?

|

3/16/2020 6:52 AM

Good on JT for keeping them coming! Thank you Sir!

|

3/16/2020 6:58 AM

Best thing I ever did was give the ipad to my grand daughter and buy a Surface Pro. Night and day!

|

2013 KTM 450SXF, 1983 YZ 250K, & 1983 CR 250

3/16/2020 7:02 AM

If you get a chance check out one of JT's dealer appearances. Very interesting and informative!

|

2013 KTM 450SXF, 1983 YZ 250K, & 1983 CR 250

3/16/2020 7:53 AM

Jt$ wrote:

Thanks guys

T-Fish wrote:

When answering the question about the Firepower and Fly Racing chains, you failed to answer part of it. Who makes the chains?

I need to verify that I am allowed to give that out. I apologize for glossing over it. I don't own the company, obviously, so there are some things that I need clearance on. We usually don't share vendor/supplier info publicly.

|

3/16/2020 11:25 AM

This was a good one!!!

|

3/16/2020 12:21 PM

Just finished listening. Huge fan of JT
I saw this last night, but decided to wait until today so I could listen at work lol

|

3/16/2020 2:36 PM

Jt$ wrote:

Thanks guys

Hey Jt, what about doing a podcast like what Steve did where he talked about how he began riding bikes and how he got involved in this crazy world of mx? Especially your times as a privateer rider like what your training regimine was like, diet, practice, did you have a trainer/coach? Worst injury? Best accomplishment and worst failure as a rider?

Especially right now with people starving for content, I'd be the first to sign up for that episode.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

3/16/2020 8:17 PM

TMessi111 wrote:

The Theo Vonn of Mx podcasts?

No, he’s more of a buzz buzz

|

3/16/2020 11:08 PM

Honestly first ep I have listened too, and it was fantastic. JT thank you

|

3/17/2020 12:42 AM

Jt$ wrote:

Thanks guys

ProKawi24 wrote:

Hey Jt, what about doing a podcast like what Steve did where he talked about how he began riding bikes and how he got involved in this crazy world of mx? Especially your times as a privateer rider like what your training regimine was like, diet, practice, did you have a trainer/coach? Worst injury? Best accomplishment and worst failure as a rider?

Especially right now with people starving for content, I'd be the first to sign up for that episode.

That would be really cool! The most interesting thing to hear about for me would be the training part (on and off the bike) of JTs career (and maybe a few tips for us listeners how to get better).

|

3/17/2020 1:39 AM

PRM31 wrote:

I’m not against the idea of resuming the SX series after the Nationals. They used to spread it out. I’m sure they could find a few stadiums where it might work.

What Nationals, your kidding arent you, 2020 will be a wash, roll on January 2021.

|

3/17/2020 3:18 AM

such a great listen, hopefully you can come to Portugal as welll JT? The food is great

|

3/17/2020 4:54 AM

TMessi111 wrote:

The Theo Vonn of Mx podcasts?

JT$ needs to grow a mullet.

|

3/17/2020 5:35 AM

TMessi111 wrote:

The Theo Vonn of Mx podcasts?

daemon616 wrote:

JT$ needs to grow a mullet.

Pink eye in Charleston if you haven’t seen it is total hilarity.

|

3/17/2020 6:26 AM

Great show! JT is always awesome on pulp and the review shows. I also hope that JT will be on the mxgp broadcast more frequently.

|

3/17/2020 6:45 AM

This has become my favorite podcast followed by the weekly race review with him and Steve and weege. Pulp gets old a lot of the time to me now.

|