JT's Strategy Recommendation for Suzuki

yak651
Fantasy
192nd
5/15/2020 5:36am
JustMX wrote:
LMAO Had a hay supplier that traded in his kubota on another brand. He said the last straw was being told he would have to wait...
LMAO

Had a hay supplier that traded in his kubota on another brand.

He said the last straw was being told he would have to wait 5 days for a freaking radiator hose.

He bought a kioti and has been raving about it for 2 years now.

There is something to be said for parts availability, expense, and simplicity.
JAFO92 wrote:
Yeah, we can all cite stuff like that about every color. Just like bikes, its all about dealer support. My neighbor just traded off is New...
Yeah, we can all cite stuff like that about every color. Just like bikes, its all about dealer support. My neighbor just traded off is New Holland cab tractor for another color and has been on blue machines for 50 years . Ive had nothing but good luck with orange tractors. The green dealer in my area sucks ass and I wouldnt buy from them. Besides, the M7060 is about as simple as they get nowadays, that why I went with it.

I still have one that doesnt have electric start ! Wink

Allis Chalmers B?, i spent a lot of hours cultivating corn with our "little B", but ours had electric start...
JAFO92
5/15/2020 5:42am
yak651 wrote:
Allis Chalmers B?, i spent a lot of hours cultivating corn with our "little B", but ours had electric start...
Yessir, its a '38 B with a 3-digit serial number. One of the first made. Only has hand brakes, a magneto and a hand crank.

The Shop

Post a reply to: JT's Strategy Recommendation for Suzuki

The Latest