JT would be proud!

vdrsnk04
Fantasy
4318th
7/2/2020 7:46am
I love the way that fly helmet looks, congrats on the purchase!

I wanted to go with it, it looks so good. But the weight got me. If they can get their helmet down to the weight of my Airoh I’m in! But I’m sure there are good reasons it’s heavier.
OLDMOTO
7/2/2020 11:37pm
Jt$ wrote:
Hello sir. Can you please give me more details on this? We only offer vented gear in the Kinetic line (mid-price) so I wanted to clarify...
Hello sir. Can you please give me more details on this? We only offer vented gear in the Kinetic line (mid-price) so I wanted to clarify on that.

Also, I have literally never, in 8 years here, heard of our customer service refusing to help. Literally not one time. I am going to have to question the legitimacy of that.

I have a suspicion this is trolling based on the insults but I refuse to let this go unaddressed. If this is legit and you had an issue, I would love to know more. FLY Racing ALWAYS stands behind our products and strives to find solutions to make sure you get your money's worth. That's how we have grown into the brand we are today and it's how we will become the brand we aspire to.
OLDMOTO wrote:
It has been several years now. But this and another recent post about gear reserected it. I bought two sets of the Kinetic gear in red...
It has been several years now. But this and another recent post about gear reserected it. I bought two sets of the Kinetic gear in red. I liked the colorway and the venting. The stitching in the waistbands came unraveled on both of them within a short period. I first contacted the retailer and was told that I have to contact Fly directly. I went to the Fly website for contact information. I emailed and never received a reply. I called Fly asking if this would be considered under a warranty and was told it was not a warranty situation. I didnt write down names, times and dates as I didnt think my integrity would be questioned at a much later date. You can post your polite insults but it doesn't change the facts. I bought a Fly product, it was defective and your company refused to assist me. Fly was contacted, given the opportunity to make a resolution and refused to do so. It very easy for you to question conversations you were not a part of, take your indignant tone and cast aspersions on my honesty. Let me ask, Where were you when your assistance and action was required?
Jt$ wrote:
I apologize if my tone came across as indignant. More importantly, I apologize that you didn't get the customer service you should have received. That's certainly...
I apologize if my tone came across as indignant. More importantly, I apologize that you didn't get the customer service you should have received. That's certainly not the norm.

I can't answer where I was specifically when this happened in your last question.

When you say the "waistband came unraveled", can you expand on that? Our pants have changed significantly over the years but that's not a common problem, or at least maybe as I am imagining it.

Can you fill me in on where this was purchased?

In any all seriousness, we take this side of our business very seriously and would never intentionally allow a customer to leave any scenario less than satisfied. I wish I could have helped in this particular case.
JT. Thank you for efforts. You are a gentleman and a true professional. Your dedication speaks volumes for Fly Racing. You have salvaged a broken relationship and won back a customer.
I would like to retract my earlier statements about Fly. You have proven to me that Fly is an honest company, that Fly does stand behind their products and infact Fly Racing has great regard for it customer's.
cz2crf2wc
7/2/2020 11:49pm
Saw these guys a couple of days ago in Utah
cappelmans
7/4/2020 9:47am Edited Date/Time 7/4/2020 9:48am
I like their helmets but I always think the gear coloring is a bit off (kinetic mesh). The red, orange and blue are too bright. If the color would be a bit more flat it would look a lot better imo.

The Shop

WDSRCR
7/6/2020 8:47am
OLDMOTO wrote:
It has been several years now. But this and another recent post about gear reserected it. I bought two sets of the Kinetic gear in red...
It has been several years now. But this and another recent post about gear reserected it. I bought two sets of the Kinetic gear in red. I liked the colorway and the venting. The stitching in the waistbands came unraveled on both of them within a short period. I first contacted the retailer and was told that I have to contact Fly directly. I went to the Fly website for contact information. I emailed and never received a reply. I called Fly asking if this would be considered under a warranty and was told it was not a warranty situation. I didnt write down names, times and dates as I didnt think my integrity would be questioned at a much later date. You can post your polite insults but it doesn't change the facts. I bought a Fly product, it was defective and your company refused to assist me. Fly was contacted, given the opportunity to make a resolution and refused to do so. It very easy for you to question conversations you were not a part of, take your indignant tone and cast aspersions on my honesty. Let me ask, Where were you when your assistance and action was required?
Jt$ wrote:
I apologize if my tone came across as indignant. More importantly, I apologize that you didn't get the customer service you should have received. That's certainly...
I apologize if my tone came across as indignant. More importantly, I apologize that you didn't get the customer service you should have received. That's certainly not the norm.

I can't answer where I was specifically when this happened in your last question.

When you say the "waistband came unraveled", can you expand on that? Our pants have changed significantly over the years but that's not a common problem, or at least maybe as I am imagining it.

Can you fill me in on where this was purchased?

In any all seriousness, we take this side of our business very seriously and would never intentionally allow a customer to leave any scenario less than satisfied. I wish I could have helped in this particular case.
OLDMOTO wrote:
JT. Thank you for efforts. You are a gentleman and a true professional. Your dedication speaks volumes for Fly Racing. You have salvaged a broken relationship...
JT. Thank you for efforts. You are a gentleman and a true professional. Your dedication speaks volumes for Fly Racing. You have salvaged a broken relationship and won back a customer.
I would like to retract my earlier statements about Fly. You have proven to me that Fly is an honest company, that Fly does stand behind their products and infact Fly Racing has great regard for it customer's.
This is awesome. My interactions with JT$ have always been top notch. Either in person when he's scrambling 1000mph at an SX, or when sending messages via IG or email. It's great, to me, to see his integrity and willingness to go over and above with any and everyone help build and promote the brand.

Kudos to FLY and Jason Thomas!

-Jeremy
TW85
7/7/2020 4:01pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2020 4:02pm
At this point I only wear FLY. I’m a big fan of the Pulp show and really enjoy the product Steve and those guys put out. Anyways always enjoy JT’s segment and what he brings so simply supporting those guys got me to try the brand.

From there it was the gear that sold me on sticking with the brand. Great bang for the buck, stuff lasts, looks as good as anything else (okay I think the fasthouse gear looks pretty rad) built up in the high wear areas, and is comfortable. I’ve crashed hard in the F2 Carbon and the brain still works decent so that’s good.

Most of the gear I’ve had from other brands has been more expensive and lesser quality. I’m sure the other brands put out a great product but not at a price point I’m interested in.

One thing if you see this JT. I like the snow stuff. I want to run the snow stuff. One of your competitors has floatation in their sled gear for us idiots running frozen lakes and bays. Get some flotation in your snowmobile gear and I’m sold on it too.
JohnnyD13
7/7/2020 5:45pm
I’m fly all the way. They could come out with polkadots and I would wear it. I have stuff from 2013 and current. it really only matters to me about the company and their values. But the solid colors are amazing. That gear Benny bloss wore at the last 2 races was the shit

Post a reply to: JT would be proud!

The Latest