JT Gear

Related:
Create New Tag

11/8/2013 11:40 AM

I am thinking of ordering a set of there new gear. How does it fit. Is it a tighter fitting gear or more of a loose fitting gear?

|

11/8/2013 12:08 PM

I got a set of left-over last years stuff this summer. the pants seem roomy in the legs (I have no problem w/my braces). Waist and shirt sizes seem pretty accurate, and the pants have those "sansa-belt" adjusters on the sides to fine-tune the fit. I like 'em.

|

11/8/2013 12:10 PM

I use JT Racing gear and love it. Quality, fit, comfort, and design are second to none. As far as tight or loose.... its neither (between both). It feels very comfortable. I highly recommend JT Racing

|

bd

11/8/2013 12:15 PM

I hear it's tight on the balls

|

11/8/2013 12:37 PM

The Evolve Lite line of gear is cut more form fitting and is quite tight, even on my rather thin legs. I didn't like them at all.

|

11/8/2013 12:59 PM

I've used both the Classick and Evolve Lite gear sets and found that the jerseys are more of an athletic cut. While the pants seem to fit pretty much spot-on. Overall the gear holds up great and still keeps looking good even after muddies and many washes. Can't go wrong with JT Racings' new gear.

|