JS7 working with Cianciarulo?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/22/2020 7:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/22/2020 7:08 AM

We all know that James has been working with Sexton, but I thought I heard Weege say during the Spring Creek broadcast that AC is part of that program, too? Admittedly, I was half-drunk and a bit distracted, but I'm curious if that was said, and also if it's true? I know he was working with Wey, so it seemed a bit off.

|

9/22/2020 7:04 AM

NYK > JS7

|

9/22/2020 7:17 AM

tingo wrote:

We all know that James has been working with Sexton, but I thought I heard Weege say during the Spring Creek broadcast that AC is part of that program, too? Admittedly, I was half-drunk and a bit distracted, but I'm curious if that was said, and also if it's true? I know he was working with Wey, so it seemed a bit off.

He said it a couple times.

Sexton used to work with adam and Kenny I thought, now maybe with Kenny out Adam went with sexton to stews?

|

Instagram: logi.bear93
Youtube: Logi. Bear93

9/22/2020 7:30 AM

4DAIVIPAI2K5 wrote:

He said it a couple times.

Sexton used to work with adam and Kenny I thought, now maybe with Kenny out Adam went with sexton to stews?

Thanks for confirming it wasn't my imagination. I don't think Ken was working with JS7, he just sort of leaked the JS7/Sexton news by posting a video of James being at the Moto Sandbox.

What I recall hearing Weege say was that AC was "riding down at Stewart's place," which could just mean that they are renting track time from the Stewart family. Either way, it has to be pretty cool for Adam to be riding there and/or getting advice from James. In those "Finding Stew" vids that AC and Mathes did, Adam talked about how he didn't know James at all, but grew up idolizing him.

|

9/22/2020 7:32 AM

I'm pretty sure AC is just riding there, I don't think Stew is helping/coaching him at all. This was the last I heard on Pulp/RacerX podcast at least.

|

9/22/2020 7:39 AM

LungButter wrote:

I'm pretty sure AC is just riding there, I don't think Stew is helping/coaching him at all. This was the last I heard on Pulp/RacerX podcast at least.

Yeah I thought what Weege said was "riding at Stewart compound" didn't necessarily say working with??

|

9/22/2020 7:44 AM

AC is just riding at Stews to have a fast riding partner and he mentioned a change of environment. He said he has basically ridden at the moto sandbox his entire pro career.

|

9/22/2020 7:48 AM

Photo
|

9/22/2020 7:48 AM

I would imagine if theyre all at stews, hes helping them both in some capacity.

|

9/22/2020 9:03 AM

Might need a fly by. grin tongue

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/22/2020 9:24 AM

What are the chances that Stew tries to get Sexton in Seven gear?

|

9/22/2020 9:27 AM

fullfloater wrote:

What are the chances that Stew tries to get Sexton in Seven gear?

It was discussed by Chase on a recent podcast that Seven knows they don't have money for that so there was no offer made.

|

9/22/2020 9:30 AM

slipdog wrote: Photo

It's all in the powdered donuts and sugar water

|

9/22/2020 10:56 AM

slipdog wrote: Photo

This made my day!! Hilarious. Thanks

|

9/22/2020 10:58 AM

Like Mav said, get in your plane and find out, Tingo!

|

United States of America

9/22/2020 11:45 AM

Photo
|

9/22/2020 2:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/22/2020 2:45 PM

#434 wrote: Photo

👍🏼

|