JS7 the season so far.

mb60
Edited Date/Time 4/22/2016 7:43pm
Check out transworld for his interview and tell me what is wrong with that picture. A fracture in his ankle but he is racing the last few rounds ???
|
KirkChandler
Fantasy
385th
4/14/2016 8:55pm
If it's really fractured why keep riding on it? Doesn't make sense to me.

It's the opposite of his entire career, he normally would sit out until healthy enough to win. With a fracture he won't be healthy in 5 weeks at Hangtown.
Old-Man
4/14/2016 10:06pm
C'mon, Really?
We all know whats up but know one wants to come out and say it.
marx41
Fantasy
904th
4/14/2016 10:16pm
Old-Man wrote:
C'mon, Really?
You included? I don't know what's up so if you wouldn't mind for the uninitiated.
MXD
4/15/2016 6:27am
Maybe the pain is manageable and he feels he needs the seat time in race conditions to be better prepared for the outdoors. I've had plenty of injuries in my life where the doctor said "you can't make it any worse so feel free to do what you want if you can stand the pain".

The Shop

Tpog496
4/15/2016 7:03am
Old-Man wrote:
C'mon, Really?
marx41 wrote:
You included? I don't know what's up so if you wouldn't mind for the uninitiated.
I'm out of the loop on this too apparently.
cali11
4/15/2016 7:10am
Old-Man wrote:
C'mon, Really?
marx41 wrote:
Tpog496 wrote:
Yeah I would like to know also
IWreckALot
4/15/2016 7:24am
marx41 wrote:
Tpog496 wrote:
cali11 wrote:
Sign me up for this nugget of insider knowledge as well.
DownSouth
4/15/2016 7:29am Edited Date/Time 4/15/2016 7:37am
Old-Man wrote:
C'mon, Really?
If I had to guess he might ride the last few SX's hurt and then we wait for the "see you at A1 2017" press release and see if he goes on summer vacation.
hasko158
4/15/2016 7:34am
Pretty clear he has ZERO intentions to race the nationals. Agree with DownSouth....flip flop through last few rounds maybe finish a race or two and then "need to recover from injuries, see you at A1"
4/15/2016 8:03am
Tpog496 wrote:
cali11 wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
ill say it,

dude is past it, he wont win again. I don't see him doing 2017.

Love the guy but i'm speaking it how it is. IF he takes the Summer off, he will lose more race time, and training will fizzle out, he will put a little weight on and be worse than this year.
MR. X
4/15/2016 8:06am
Some people make it sound like they're the ones signing his paycheck.
NotCore
4/15/2016 8:10am
ill say it, dude is past it, he wont win again. I don't see him doing 2017. Love the guy but i'm speaking it how it...
ill say it,

Love the guy but i'm speaking it how it is. IF he takes the Summer off, he will lose more race time, and training will fizzle out, he will put a little weight on and be worse than this year.

How do you reconcile the irony with your tag line?
4/15/2016 8:13am
ill say it, dude is past it, he wont win again. I don't see him doing 2017. Love the guy but i'm speaking it how it...
ill say it,

NotCore wrote:

I stand by my Tagline but i can sill say what i think is true. My tagline was more directed to ''people you actually know'' as well.
4/15/2016 8:14am
cali11 wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
ill say it,

And....you know this how?
kkawboy14
4/15/2016 8:19am
IWreckALot wrote:
ill say it,

The last 2 and a half seasons?
NotCore
4/15/2016 8:23am
ill say it,

NotCore wrote:

I stand by my Tagline but i can sill say what i think is true. My tagline was more directed to ''people you actually know'' as...
I stand by my Tagline but i can sill say what i think is true. My tagline was more directed to ''people you actually know'' as well.
They say attitude is a choice. So I'm not gonna give up on you, and trust that you'll see the humor in the juxtaposition of your philosophy and your post one day. ; )
cali11
4/15/2016 8:49am
ill say it,

NotCore wrote:

I stand by my Tagline but i can sill say what i think is true. My tagline was more directed to ''people you actually know'' as...
Hey you got the Powerball numbers for Sat night?
cali11
4/15/2016 8:53am
ill say it,

kkawboy14 wrote:
Last 2 1/2 seasons? Dude was winning before he got busted. Give him a fucking break! He did his time. This year he has had no fucking luck, but come on 2 1/2 seasons?
h&m_cycle
4/15/2016 9:17am
hasko158 wrote:
Pretty clear he has ZERO intentions to race the nationals. Agree with DownSouth....flip flop through last few rounds maybe finish a race or two and then...
Pretty clear he has ZERO intentions to race the nationals. Agree with DownSouth....flip flop through last few rounds maybe finish a race or two and then "need to recover from injuries, see you at A1"
Thank you.... WTF is wrong with people.... He's not racing no 30 minutes plus 2 laps... Healthy or not...
cali11
4/15/2016 9:21am
hasko158 wrote:
Pretty clear he has ZERO intentions to race the nationals. Agree with DownSouth....flip flop through last few rounds maybe finish a race or two and then...
h&m_cycle wrote:
Thank you.... WTF is wrong with people.... He's not racing no 30 minutes plus 2 laps... Healthy or not...
Why?
Excaliburbmx
4/15/2016 10:49am
He was one of the greats and has amazed lots of fans over the years. My question is is he still taking aderal?
Of course with a tue in place this time. He just seem so different than ever before.
kongols
4/15/2016 11:03am
He was one of the greats and has amazed lots of fans over the years. My question is is he still taking aderal? Of course with...
He was one of the greats and has amazed lots of fans over the years. My question is is he still taking aderal?
Of course with a tue in place this time. He just seem so different than ever before.
Yes he does.
Tpog496
4/15/2016 11:05am
ill say it,

NotCore wrote:

Maybe you should keep the shit talking to "people you actually know" as well.
agn5009
4/15/2016 11:33am
NotCore wrote:

Tpog496 wrote:
Maybe you should keep the shit talking to "people you actually know" as well.
Don't see how you could take his post as shit talking. He didn't blast Stewart in any way. I think you're a little touchy feely on this subject for some reason.
4/15/2016 12:15pm Edited Date/Time 4/15/2016 1:38pm
Never give up on someone you know and feel you shouldn't give up on.
ThorsMX
4/15/2016 9:18pm
Know there was a shit load long submission of what happened but is Adderall the only thing they found?
Just asking because he doesn't look the same at all and if he's cleared to take his Med why isn't he the same "Lean Mean Moto Machine" he was before all this shit went down?

Dude is a legend I hope he figures it out before mean O'le time says "you're done".
brimx153
4/16/2016 12:21am
does anyone here think he will finish the main event . I really think we will see him do the heat pull off and thats that. Way does nt he go home and GET FIT . I just dont get it . If i was Yoshi id be so pissed off with him . I just cant understand why he was nt fit and ready to go at monster cup . Or why at A1 he turns up overweight .I am an ex pro rugby player ,and i know people who turned up over weight and not ready ,when they were ment to be . well they got fired . Or suspended and fined . If i am Yoshi i tell him to go home and get fit and be 100% ready to win at hangtown . IF he is not UR FIRED
kkawboy14
4/16/2016 12:22am
kkawboy14 wrote:
cali11 wrote:
Last 2 1/2 seasons? Dude was winning before he got busted. Give him a fucking break! He did his time. This year he has had no...
Last 2 1/2 seasons? Dude was winning before he got busted. Give him a fucking break! He did his time. This year he has had no fucking luck, but come on 2 1/2 seasons?
I like James!
jeffro503
4/16/2016 12:46am
The way things are looking....they aint looking good.

This goes back 2yrs now. He gets suspended and then has made it to the gate to race like 5 or 6 times since the end of the suspension? The MEC , missded out on Austrilia , i know I'm missing something else....then comes into A1 looking like a slob. Then 3 or 4 SX races he didn't get past qualifying. Is that rude? Not really....since you're paid to do a job and simply just don't seem to give a shit.

Anyone of us with normal jobs know damn well , if you can't do your job ( weather you're able or not )....you get replaced.

I can understand what some of the guys here are saying. And i know if i was his sponsor , I'd feel a little ripped off.

You can't stay healthy and competitive in this sport...you need to go do something else. The sponsors are the ones to blame. Keep throwing money at a guy who can't make it out of practice.

And yes....the nationals ( if he even makes it there ) he's gonna get killed.

Post a reply to: JS7 the season so far.

The Latest