JS7 sighting

5/20/2020 4:38am
You guys heard the one Matthes has been talking about over his last few shows.... James goes to the line 125 days at a national and...
You guys heard the one Matthes has been talking about over his last few shows....

James goes to the line 125 days at a national and proceeds to pull all of his tariffs off while they're staging at the gate and I think it was J-Bone that asked him what he was doing ...... james replies "I'm not gonna need these"

Boom ...legend
C'mon...

Sure, holeshot and gone in a half a lap but what about when he comes around again lapping the other 35 or so riders?
gt80rider
5/20/2020 5:36am
Shifting up and down in the whoops??? Danggg!
motomike137
5/20/2020 5:51am
You guys heard the one Matthes has been talking about over his last few shows.... James goes to the line 125 days at a national and...
You guys heard the one Matthes has been talking about over his last few shows....

James goes to the line 125 days at a national and proceeds to pull all of his tariffs off while they're staging at the gate and I think it was J-Bone that asked him what he was doing ...... james replies "I'm not gonna need these"

Boom ...legend
C'mon...

Sure, holeshot and gone in a half a lap but what about when he comes around again lapping the other 35 or so riders?
He was so damn fast on that 125 mud and dirt couldn't stick to his goggle lens!
5/20/2020 1:31pm

Boom ...legend
Boomslang wrote:
Tearoffs....
Nope. He was importing foreign goods. He just threw the tariffs away and didn't pay them.

The Shop

Post a reply to: JS7 sighting

The Latest