JS7 press conference time?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/29/2017 1:49 PM

I assume there will be a press conference next week to announce JS7s new program, anyone have a date and time?











Can everyone finally accept that there is, and will be no new program. He did exactly what he said he would do when he quit. His family just doesn't want to accept it.

|

12/29/2017 1:57 PM

Photo
|

12/29/2017 1:59 PM

Negative Ghost Rider.

|

12/29/2017 2:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/29/2017 2:05 PM

Dumbgeon

|

12/29/2017 2:05 PM

Photo
|

12/29/2017 2:12 PM

Photo

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

12/29/2017 3:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/29/2017 3:59 PM

Que that stupid meme with the DJ guy in it.

|

12/29/2017 4:04 PM

Photo

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!





12/29/2017 4:06 PM

Squirrelings wrote:

Que that stupid meme with the DJ guy in it.

Another one

|

12/29/2017 4:33 PM

Unfortunately I heard it’ll be closer to Daytona.

Photo
It’s in a small box under that box the arrow is pointing to. An industry insider sent me this classified photo, as well as an unrelated timeline.

|

12/29/2017 4:34 PM

Which way to the Dumbgeon?

Oh, wait...I'll just follow this thread. It'll lead me there.

|

12/29/2017 4:35 PM

Photo

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

12/29/2017 4:36 PM

Photo

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

12/29/2017 4:38 PM

Photo

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

12/29/2017 4:39 PM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

Unfortunately I heard it’ll be closer to Daytona.

Photo
It’s in a small box under that box the arrow is pointing to. An industry insider sent me this classified photo, as well as an unrelated timeline.

I'm glad he mailed his TUE application first class.

|

12/29/2017 5:17 PM

GuyB wrote:

Which way to the Dumbgeon?

Oh, wait...I'll just follow this thread. It'll lead me there.

Give it time, it's more about the title than the actual post. Let it give some fanboys just one more glimmer of hope before their world comes crashing down once again. Crushing their little hopes and dreams like tiny fragments of pulverized OEM ECUs.

|

12/29/2017 5:20 PM

RandyS wrote:

Give it time, it's more about the title than the actual post. Let it give some fanboys just one more glimmer of hope before their world comes crashing down once again. Crushing their little hopes and dreams like tiny fragments of pulverized OEM ECUs.

Which is worse? Fanboys? Or people who attempt to torment them?

They look pretty much the same to me.

|

12/29/2017 5:26 PM

Press release? Yeah, I seen it.

Photo

|

12/29/2017 5:28 PM

All signs point to 7...



Photo

|

12/29/2017 5:31 PM

GuyB wrote:

Which is worse? Fanboys? Or people who attempt to torment them?

They look pretty much the same to me.

Definitely more fun to torment.

|

12/29/2017 6:26 PM

This is one of my favorites and so fitting for this post .....

Photo

|

12/29/2017 6:28 PM

newmann wrote: Photo

Guys loving life

|

12/29/2017 6:29 PM

What’s vital gonna be without stew threads. Eventually they will stop

|

12/29/2017 6:33 PM

Photo

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

12/29/2017 6:40 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

What’s vital gonna be without stew threads. Eventually they will stop

No they won't then the remember when stew put his left boot on before his right and went 1-1 threads will start. Or that one time he saw the smallest of rocks on the track and wheelied over it and was one billionth of a second faster and won.

|

12/29/2017 6:44 PM

Photo
|

12/29/2017 6:50 PM

James....is.......coming.......back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Photo

|

12/29/2017 6:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/29/2017 6:59 PM

Press conference start time is about 10 minutes til 4.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!





12/29/2017 6:57 PM

Rockinar wrote:

James....is.......coming.......back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Photo

Triggered.

|

12/29/2017 7:05 PM

Rockinar wrote:

James....is.......coming.......back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Photo

LMAO At least he will never have to worry about this guy giving him shit about retiring.

Photo

|