JS7! new bike in straight rhythm trailer

lunchbox25
9/27/2017 11:34am Edited Date/Time 9/29/2017 3:31pm

It starts with James KX than it looks to be a 17 crf 450. Also have a look at the stand under the bike!
Could this be the return of JS7
Also the background seem to be a cgi replica of his garage!
Thoughts???
|
SoCalMX70
9/27/2017 11:38am
No thoughts except that my eyes glaze over every time I see JS7 speculation. I truly hope he gets out there or just tells everyone he's done so it can end.

Personally, I want to see him race again.
MBR
9/27/2017 12:01pm
I heard somewhere that earlier this summer Red Bull had 2 stroke, 4 stroke and electric bike ready at JS7's place for video shoot, but he never showed up. Maybe they try it again at Straight Rhythm
imoto34
Fantasy
3151st
9/27/2017 12:08pm Edited Date/Time 9/27/2017 12:11pm
MBR wrote:
I heard somewhere that earlier this summer Red Bull had 2 stroke, 4 stroke and electric bike ready at JS7's place for video shoot, but he...
I heard somewhere that earlier this summer Red Bull had 2 stroke, 4 stroke and electric bike ready at JS7's place for video shoot, but he never showed up. Maybe they try it again at Straight Rhythm
I don't see James' leaving his house to avoid that. Hear say "Matthes"

The Shop

jonesaustin
9/27/2017 12:08pm Edited Date/Time 9/27/2017 12:09pm
I think it's awesome. 100% tired of YEARS of lame comments about James Stewart. Now they deride someone for even posting about James Stewart. #itmakesnosense

Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see what comes of it.
akillerwombat
9/27/2017 12:31pm Edited Date/Time 9/27/2017 12:36pm
I think it's awesome. 100% tired of YEARS of lame comments about James Stewart. Now they deride someone for even posting about James Stewart. #itmakesnosense Thanks...
I think it's awesome. 100% tired of YEARS of lame comments about James Stewart. Now they deride someone for even posting about James Stewart. #itmakesnosense

James is the girlfriend in high school who leaves you because she has "to figure some of her shit out". She tells you not to call... it'll only remind her of you... and you respect that. You give her distance to figure her shit out but every time you get within reach of fully getting over her she texts you at 1:00am asking "how's it going?".

Hey may not owe this sport or anyone in it anything (except maybe Suzuki) but he should be more mature than to continually fuck with us about 'coming back'. I would love to watch him throw down again but it's time to grow up, admit high school was like 15 years ago, and act like an adult.
9/27/2017 12:36pm
I think it's awesome. 100% tired of YEARS of lame comments about James Stewart. Now they deride someone for even posting about James Stewart. #itmakesnosense Thanks...

James is the girlfriend in high school who leaves you because she has "to figure some of her shit out". She tells you not to call...
James is the girlfriend in high school who leaves you because she has "to figure some of her shit out". She tells you not to call... it'll only remind her of you... and you respect that. You give her distance to figure her shit out but every time you get within reach of fully getting over her she texts you at 1:00am asking "how's it going?".

Hey may not owe this sport or anyone in it anything (except maybe Suzuki) but he should be more mature than to continually fuck with us about 'coming back'. I would love to watch him throw down again but it's time to grow up, admit high school was like 15 years ago, and act like an adult.
James owes us nothing. He’s already done wayyyyyyy more for the sport then we could ask for. Who cares if he doesn’t give us updates. He’s always been like that. He keeps everything a secret and has been like that forever. It’s not gonna change it’s how the stew camp is. Let James do James
TXDirt
9/27/2017 12:44pm
James owes us nothing. He’s already done wayyyyyyy more for the sport then we could ask for. Who cares if he doesn’t give us updates. He’s...
James owes us nothing. He’s already done wayyyyyyy more for the sport then we could ask for. Who cares if he doesn’t give us updates. He’s always been like that. He keeps everything a secret and has been like that forever. It’s not gonna change it’s how the stew camp is. Let James do James
Way more for the sport then we could even ask for? That's a bit much I think. What exactly has he done for the sport? Great rider no doubt. One of the best ever sure. But what has he done for the sport. I'm truly curious.
9/27/2017 12:48pm
TXDirt wrote:
Way more for the sport then we could even ask for? That's a bit much I think. What exactly has he done for the sport? Great...
Way more for the sport then we could even ask for? That's a bit much I think. What exactly has he done for the sport? Great rider no doubt. One of the best ever sure. But what has he done for the sport. I'm truly curious.
What has he done? He single handedly influenced the riding style of every rider in the sport as soon as he went pro and started waxing everyone.
akillerwombat
9/27/2017 12:48pm Edited Date/Time 9/27/2017 12:49pm
James owes us nothing. He’s already done wayyyyyyy more for the sport then we could ask for. Who cares if he doesn’t give us updates. He’s...
While he doesn't give updates directly he does give us updates; I.E. the bike in the trailer, his pops saying he'll be back, his brothers Instagram posts, etc.

At this point he's the boy that cried wolf 1,000 times and while sure "he doesn't owe us anything" he should respect us, the sport, and himself enough to stop crying wolf to get our attention.
TXDirt
9/27/2017 12:50pm
TXDirt wrote:
Way more for the sport then we could even ask for? That's a bit much I think. What exactly has he done for the sport? Great...
What has he done? He single handedly influenced the riding style of every rider in the sport as soon as he went pro and started waxing...
What has he done? He single handedly influenced the riding style of every rider in the sport as soon as he went pro and started waxing everyone.
What riding style? The bubbascrub? He didn't invent that but I'll give him credit for perfecting it for sure.

Okay. So that's one thing so far.
9/27/2017 12:54pm Edited Date/Time 9/27/2017 12:55pm
The bars, levers, and rear brake pedal are adjusted identical on those two bikes. You think that is a coincidence?? Expect to see him there on that Honda. A little birdy already told me anyway.
akillerwombat
9/27/2017 12:57pm
TXDirt wrote:
What riding style? The bubbascrub? He didn't invent that but I'll give him credit for perfecting it for sure.

He's done more than I think a lot of us give him credit for when it comes to the scope in which he's directly and indirectly contributed to the size of the motocross industry. A lot of people have had jobs at one point or another because of how brightly James' star burned; from track builders and workers to clothing designers, from photographers to part manufacturers, he's created a lot of opportunities for a lot of people to work in the sport they love.
motokiwi
Fantasy
235th
9/27/2017 1:02pm
That kx250 is a pretty rough replica...
JRT812
9/27/2017 1:14pm
The bars, levers, and rear brake pedal are adjusted identical on those two bikes. You think that is a coincidence?? Expect to see him there on...
The bars, levers, and rear brake pedal are adjusted identical on those two bikes. You think that is a coincidence?? Expect to see him there on that Honda. A little birdy already told me anyway.
Granted I'm blind as a bat, but bro, the only thing you can see in those photos is a bike in the background. I'll chalk this up to sarcasm
JRT812
9/27/2017 1:17pm
TXDirt wrote:
What has he done? He single handedly influenced the riding style of every rider in the sport as soon as he went pro and started waxing...
TXDirt wrote:

Bubba's world tv show influenced me and mold me into the man I am today. I thank JS7!
mx317
9/27/2017 1:22pm
Waxing everyone? I don't remember him beating Carmichael for a single championship that he raced him in.
9/27/2017 1:24pm Edited Date/Time 9/27/2017 1:24pm
If you follow on instagram this bike was made up months ago back when the 17 450 was released. Its just an advertising gimmik to get people excited.
Acidreamer
9/27/2017 1:25pm
Dude james is retired. Let it go
tingo
9/27/2017 1:41pm
James is the girlfriend in high school who leaves you because she has "to figure some of her shit out". She tells you not to call...

James has been silent (except for a message when Nicky Hayden died) since his IG post prior to A1 in which, yes, he said he looked forward to coming back on his own terms. That obviously has yet to happen.

In other news, if you think things like "the bike in the trailer, his pops saying he'll be back, his brothers Instagram posts" constitute James giving us updates and "continually fucking with us"....the girl likely left you cause you crazy. She long gone; after all, high school was like 15 years ago.
bbhMoto
9/27/2017 1:46pm Edited Date/Time 9/27/2017 1:47pm
"He may not owe this sport or anyone in it anything (except maybe Suzuki) but he should be more mature than to continually fuck with us about 'coming back'. I would love to watch him throw down again but it's time to grow up, admit high school was like 15 years ago, and act like an adult."

It's all about keeping the 7 brand alive, that's all
newmann
9/27/2017 1:47pm

I agree, James owes us nothing. We though, as fans, owe him even less. Glad I got to see him ride, it was pretty awesome.
akillerwombat
9/27/2017 1:49pm Edited Date/Time 9/27/2017 1:50pm
bbhMoto wrote:
[i]"He may not owe this sport or anyone in it anything (except maybe Suzuki) but he should be more mature than to continually fuck with us...
"He may not owe this sport or anyone in it anything (except maybe Suzuki) but he should be more mature than to continually fuck with us about 'coming back'. I would love to watch him throw down again but it's time to grow up, admit high school was like 15 years ago, and act like an adult."

It's all about keeping the 7 brand alive, that's all
Exactly – and the longer he plays games with his supporters the quicker the validity of that brand image dies.
akillerwombat
9/27/2017 1:56pm Edited Date/Time 9/27/2017 2:00pm
tingo wrote:
James has been silent (except for a message when Nicky Hayden died) since his IG post prior to A1 in which, yes, he said he looked...
James has been silent (except for a message when Nicky Hayden died) since his IG post prior to A1 in which, yes, he said he looked forward to coming back on his own terms. That obviously has yet to happen.

In other news, if you think things like "the bike in the trailer, his pops saying he'll be back, his brothers Instagram posts" constitute James giving us updates and "continually fucking with us"....the girl likely left you cause you crazy. She long gone; after all, high school was like 15 years ago.
James, just like every other rider in our sport, is a brand and if people connected to your brand, companies that support your brand, and events that promote your brand are teasing that you are coming back that is in fact an update. To deny that is beyond ignorant.

James could retire / have retired / or be coming back... I honestly don't give a shit but the way he is dealing with this is only bleeding out what the image he has built for his brand. He's placing a massive gamble on his return (if it comes) and the only way it will work is if he can come out and destroy everyone... of which who actually see's that happening?
9/27/2017 2:32pm

newmann wrote:
I agree, James owes us nothing. We though, as fans, owe him even less. Glad I got to see him ride, it was pretty awesome.
I agree. It was more then awesome. To see the speed he would have when he was on it. The “no fucks given” attitude when racing. Such great talent and skill on a bike.
WillyB
9/27/2017 2:39pm
James, just like every other rider in our sport, is a brand and if people connected to your brand, companies that support your brand, and events...
James, just like every other rider in our sport, is a brand and if people connected to your brand, companies that support your brand, and events that promote your brand are teasing that you are coming back that is in fact an update. To deny that is beyond ignorant.

James could retire / have retired / or be coming back... I honestly don't give a shit but the way he is dealing with this is only bleeding out what the image he has built for his brand. He's placing a massive gamble on his return (if it comes) and the only way it will work is if he can come out and destroy everyone... of which who actually see's that happening?
I can still see it happening. Go BUBBA!!!!
Squitlege
9/27/2017 3:57pm
Black Plastics... bike is clearly roached
YZ324
9/27/2017 4:03pm
All the drama aside if he did show and actually race, I will be pumped to see him ride. Regardless of how he does.
mingham97
9/27/2017 4:08pm
Acidreamer wrote:
Dude james is retired. Let it go
Well why exactly would RedBull post shit like this? And don't say click bait because that's not what RedBull are about

Post a reply to: JS7! new bike in straight rhythm trailer

The Latest