JS7 from DV934's Insta

Related:
Create New Tag

3/10/2021 3:27 AM

Had to share, never seen this angle.

We all knew it was gnarly, but shit a brick.

Photo

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/10/2021 4:14 AM

That dude was something special, for sure.

|

3/10/2021 4:30 AM

It was really gnar in person

|

Make sure you downvote!

3/10/2021 4:31 AM

In some ways James was like those test pilots in the late fifties and early sixties who just kept pushing the limits and flew so high and so fast that they finally left the earths atmosphere for a few moments smile

|

3/10/2021 4:36 AM

You knew what he was doing, but it still seemed like magic.

Everyone stopped watching the race, at least everyone around us, and they were all watching James and waiting just for that magic trick and every time, you'd hear the crowd roar.

They were only watching him.

He owned the spotlight.

|

Make sure you downvote!

3/10/2021 4:52 AM

Amazing pic and a gnarly jump

|

3/10/2021 4:52 AM

That page posts some pretty cool throwback videos of James. Forgot all the wild shit he’s done

|

3/10/2021 5:19 AM

What was crazy was that after eating shit on that little double and possibly being concussed, he went back out and continued jumping it.

|

3/10/2021 5:23 AM

He really was something else...

Chad and Ricky on James:

|

3/10/2021 5:32 AM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

What was crazy was that after eating shit on that little double and possibly being concussed, he went back out and continued ...more

word!

Two quotes from Big James on ESPN’s Timeless segment on James Jr. that aired in 2005.

“Other guys aren’t used to riding on the edge but he is. He has been that way his whole life.”

“Everyday he would ride until dark [as a peewee kid]. He would say, “I’ve got to beat those kids.””

Someone needs to reupload that Timeless video in a high quality format. It’s on YouTube.

|

Warning: I support propane and propane accessories, fossil burning two-cycle engines, U.S. beef industry and watching the best athletes in the world go to battle... Yup...

3/10/2021 5:37 AM

Even though we can debate the top riders, 1 thing that James is always going to have is those types of moments. When he would bust out a crazy jump combo or try something unthinkable. That Daytona year he was just insane to watch. JS7 was the man, for sure. Great picture.

|

3/10/2021 5:54 AM

My favorite James moment is when he let Reed go by at Unadilla.

|

3/10/2021 6:26 AM

Gnarly 10 years ago, gnarly today. DV with the perfect take.

Speaking of DV, his Instagram numbers made me laugh. Following: 0
So him. laughing
Photo

|

3/10/2021 8:32 AM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

What was crazy was that after eating shit on that little double and possibly being concussed, he went back out and continued ...more

And caught back up to 6th!

|

3/10/2021 8:56 AM

Its in the first 10 seconds
|

3/10/2021 9:01 AM

Lol @Emig saying RV mechanic should put out a pitboard saying RV should jump it :D

|

3/10/2021 3:15 PM

Raikzz wrote:

Lol @Emig saying RV mechanic should put out a pitboard saying RV should jump it :D

Yeah haha like that is the confidence boost that will propel anyone over that wall. Good, funny, catch.

|

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery

3/10/2021 3:20 PM

my pic. Photo

|

Mike

3/10/2021 3:48 PM

MX45 wrote:

my pic. Photo

You win

|

Make sure you downvote!

3/10/2021 4:25 PM

MX45 wrote:

my pic. Photo

looking at this,
sick photo.
but wonder if it would of been safer and easier to wheel tap it?

obviously looking and doing are two different things. I'm not pro and definitely couldn't.
but i wonder if it crossed any ones mind

|

3/10/2021 4:30 PM

MX45 wrote:

my pic. Photo

deanwhite51 wrote:

looking at this,
sick photo.

obviously looking and doing are ...more

I'm pretty sure if you wheel tap that you will see god.

|

3/10/2021 4:57 PM

alphado wrote:

I know this moment is always popular and Stew was faster than Reed outdoors, but the fact Reed had just busted his shoulder, shouldn’t have really been on a bike and Stew knew he couldn’t hold on, detracts the greatness from it.
Definitely a killer psych move though to take advantage of a moment when you know your rival has no chance of retaliation.

|

3/10/2021 5:49 PM

alphado wrote:

CPR wrote:

I know this moment is always popular and Stew was faster than Reed outdoors, but the fact Reed had just busted his shoulder, ...more

Every one forgets how bad that injury was for Reed. His team and medics didn't want him to race.

although, Stews outdoor speed was untouchable.

|

3/10/2021 6:26 PM

alphado wrote:

CPR wrote:

I know this moment is always popular and Stew was faster than Reed outdoors, but the fact Reed had just busted his shoulder, ...more

deanwhite51 wrote:

Every one forgets how bad that injury was for Reed. His team and medics didn't want him to race.

although, Stews outdoor ...more

I don't remember it like that. I remember Reed saying all he needed was a start and he had what it took to beat JS. Wasn't that the reason JS did it in the first place?

|

3/10/2021 6:33 PM

Hank_Thrill wrote:

word!

Two quotes from Big James on ESPN’s Timeless segment on James Jr. that aired in 2005.

“Other guys aren’t used to ...more

I know at one time i had it on my YT channel, let me go look...

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

3/10/2021 6:33 PM

deanwhite51 wrote:

looking at this,
sick photo.

obviously looking and doing are ...more

He did a few times.
He's either just skip it or miss entirely

|

Make sure you downvote!

3/10/2021 6:34 PM

CPR wrote:

deanwhite51 wrote:

although, Stews outdoor ...more

FlickitFlat wrote:

I don't remember it like that. I remember Reed saying all he needed was a start and he had what it took to beat JS. Wasn't ...more

Part of the story yeah, Reed said it prior and then had his crash and then yeah.. We seen what happened haha.

Im a Reed fan and this moment annoys me so much. But at the end of the day. Stew proved him wrong and was the better rider.

Still think its actually crazy that both only have 2sx titles and the amount of wins RC,JS259 & Reed have all while battling each other. Like how many fast riders have come through like tomac and dominated. yet them 3 have more wins while battling EACH OTHER!!? wild times.

|

3/10/2021 6:35 PM

Hmm it must of gotten taken down for copywrite.

I did find this one, not a highlight blink

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

3/10/2021 6:37 PM

Here is his "Timeless" episode:

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

3/10/2021 6:37 PM

I miss JS7.

As they said in Highlander...

There Can Be Only ONE.

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.