JS7 becoming a major player in the media wars already!

loftyair
9/17/2022 10:28pm
James dancing on the sx podium with Jamie little and ?🤔 was one of the greatest things I ever seen! Off the bike of course!
Logan_Ryall
9/18/2022 3:02am
Stew is amazing for the sport. Love the roczen interview. No bs
spimx
9/18/2022 11:14am
fins227 wrote:
We need a guy with eff you money
nytsmaC wrote:
Exactly, no fucks given for corporate sponsorship and conflicts of interest. It’s a breath of fresh air. ML does as good of a job as possible...
Exactly, no fucks given for corporate sponsorship and conflicts of interest. It’s a breath of fresh air.

ML does as good of a job as possible considering he has people to answer to, much respect for what he has done too.
ML512 wrote:
And I’m in trouble eight ways to Sunday right now. :lol: In this sport, it’s like we have to play with kiddie gloves on. It’s super...
And I’m in trouble eight ways to Sunday right now. Grinning

In this sport, it’s like we have to play with kiddie gloves on. It’s super frustrating. Very jealous of F1 or MotoGP journalists. I want to emulate them more and more…trying, but it’s a slow process.

Hire James for bike shootouts and make commentary like Ping did. James always did better interviews than Ricky and he's getting a lot better at commentating.
davistld01
9/18/2022 12:06pm Edited Date/Time 9/18/2022 12:09pm
Island Boi wrote:
Maybe I’m old school, but I prefer commentators who can pronounce words and have a general grasp of primary school grammar
Nah…you’re just an old POS racist.

The Shop

ML512
Fantasy
45th
9/18/2022 12:29pm
spimx wrote:
Hire James for bike shootouts and make commentary like Ping did. James always did better interviews than Ricky and he's getting a lot better at commentating.
I don’t think there’s any way in hell I could find the budget for that. That wouldn’t be cheap, or even moderately priced ha.
LewDizzle
9/18/2022 12:32pm
Island Boi wrote:
Maybe I’m old school, but I prefer commentators who can pronounce words and have a general grasp of primary school grammar
davistld01 wrote:
Davis, your post is the most moronic post I've read here in a long time. Never once in his post did he mention anything about race, ........you did. Cancel.culture at its finest. Vital would explode if Ralph said whoop-dee-do's wrong, or light the candles. Does that make everyone that didn't like his style a racist too? I'm sorry but your sheer ignorance is mind boggling
9/18/2022 12:47pm
spimx wrote:
ML512 wrote:
I don’t think there’s any way in hell I could find the budget for that. That wouldn’t be cheap, or even moderately priced ha.
I'd say you're doing the best I've ever seen anyone covering the sport. Trying to get the truth out and legit information to everyone with this industry has always been hard.

I listen to James, and he has some advantages in the been there done that, as well as connections with everyone involved, but he talks in circles constantly which he will hopefully fix in the future. He will talk about a subject for 10 minutes when there is 3-4 minutes of content. It's great content though so I still listen.
davistld01
9/18/2022 2:00pm
Island Boi wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
LewDizzle wrote:
Davis, your post is the most moronic post I've read here in a long time. Never once in his post did he mention anything about race...
Davis, your post is the most moronic post I've read here in a long time. Never once in his post did he mention anything about race, ........you did. Cancel.culture at its finest. Vital would explode if Ralph said whoop-dee-do's wrong, or light the candles. Does that make everyone that didn't like his style a racist too? I'm sorry but your sheer ignorance is mind boggling
Island Boi was blatantly stereotyping James Stewart. If you’re too ignorant to grasp that, I don’t know what to tell you. The guy is obviously a troll, just wanting to to stir the pot…but you jumping in to band-aid for him clearly shows where you’re at.
whethefakawe
9/19/2022 7:13pm
Island Boi was blatantly stereotyping James Stewart. If you’re too ignorant to grasp that, I don’t know what to tell you

"Stereotype"......doesn't fluff Bubba, and the FIRST thing you come up with is, "you're ray-ciss" Laughing

Sounds to me he's describing you to a T.............

Ole Bubba's language skills ARE 4th grade ......... he sounds just like JLaw or Daddy Deegan Laughing
9/19/2022 7:48pm
spimx wrote:
ML512 wrote:
JS7s report for every bike in the shootout:
Cons: Forks too soft

Post a reply to: JS7 becoming a major player in the media wars already!

The Latest