JS7 Seven MX Honda

ruy
6/7/2018 12:22am

Turbojez
6/7/2018 4:09am
motokiwi wrote:
No pro has ever been treated as bad as Stewart. From Kawasaki making him dump redbull, to RC being a racist idiot and bad competitor behind...
No pro has ever been treated as bad as Stewart. From Kawasaki making him dump redbull, to RC being a racist idiot and bad competitor behind his back - to Dungey ending his career with a blatant takeout. If James was to jump on a 125 - off the couch - he would still smoke all those 125 all star guys. What he has cant be purchased. The FMOTP reinvented how every single person rides bikes nowdays.

James Stewart is the REAL g.o.a.t. The fastest man on the planet. The best motocross racer that ever lived.
Relax Malcolm, we know you love your brother, nothing wrong with that.
MX-LIFE.
6/7/2018 6:00am
jsmi33966 wrote:
He could still beat RV on a 125. I hope it happens!
jeffro503 wrote:
Haha....no. No he wouldn't.
He would beat you..?
ruy
6/7/2018 6:40am

The Shop

Sully
6/7/2018 6:45am Edited Date/Time 6/7/2018 4:11pm
SPODEBOY wrote:
In Mookie's update he forgot to add, "Still has millions of loyal fans waiting to hear from their favorite rider who claims they mean so much...

In Mookie's update he forgot to add,

"Still has millions of loyal fans waiting to hear from their favorite rider who claims they mean so much to him"

LoL. Wink
tprice07 wrote:
Yea... I guess they feel James doesn't owe anyone anytihng. It's unfortunate because without the fans that guy wouldn't have a thing. Not sure what is...
Yea... I guess they feel James doesn't owe anyone anytihng. It's unfortunate because without the fans that guy wouldn't have a thing. Not sure what is so hard about coming out a saying...It's time for me to assume this new chapter of my life and enjoy spending time with my family and building the seven brand up.

This coming from a huge fan of James and Malcolm.
The only thing James owes the fans is great racing - and that’s debt he’s paid back in spades. The fact that some of you guys are butthurt he hasn’t announced his retirement is your problem, not his.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
6/7/2018 7:32am
SPODEBOY wrote:
In Mookie's update he forgot to add, "Still has millions of loyal fans waiting to hear from their favorite rider who claims they mean so much...

In Mookie's update he forgot to add,

"Still has millions of loyal fans waiting to hear from their favorite rider who claims they mean so much to him"

LoL. Wink
tprice07 wrote:
Yea... I guess they feel James doesn't owe anyone anytihng. It's unfortunate because without the fans that guy wouldn't have a thing. Not sure what is...
Yea... I guess they feel James doesn't owe anyone anytihng. It's unfortunate because without the fans that guy wouldn't have a thing. Not sure what is so hard about coming out a saying...It's time for me to assume this new chapter of my life and enjoy spending time with my family and building the seven brand up.

Sully wrote:
The only thing James owes the fans is great racing - and that’s debt he’s paid back in spades. The fact that some of you guys...
The only thing James owes the fans is great racing - and that’s debt he’s paid back in spades. The fact that some of you guys are butthurt he hasn’t announced his retirement is your problem, not his.
I disagree. I'd agree if he was just some mid-back of the pack rider but he's an icon of the sport. If you look at other sports most everyone that's made it big have made a public announcement when they retired.

It's just being professional. Not hard to thank your fans for all those years of support, the companies/sponsors you worked for, etc. Not asking to retire the number 7 but a letter or a small speech at A1 stating he's retiring would be appreciated by a lot of people. Could take a page from Dungey's book in my opinion.

FYI, I'm not butt hurt, just stating my opinion and I know he's done racing.
tprice07
6/7/2018 9:11am
tprice07 wrote:

Sully wrote:
The only thing James owes the fans is great racing - and that’s debt he’s paid back in spades. The fact that some of you guys...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I disagree. I'd agree if he was just some mid-back of the pack rider but he's an icon of the sport. If you look at other...
I disagree. I'd agree if he was just some mid-back of the pack rider but he's an icon of the sport. If you look at other sports most everyone that's made it big have made a public announcement when they retired.

It's just being professional. Not hard to thank your fans for all those years of support, the companies/sponsors you worked for, etc. Not asking to retire the number 7 but a letter or a small speech at A1 stating he's retiring would be appreciated by a lot of people. Could take a page from Dungey's book in my opinion.

FYI, I'm not butt hurt, just stating my opinion and I know he's done racing.
Well stated Maverick.

A lot of fans and brands stuck behind James in his worst moments. RedBull didn't drop him, Suzuki didn't drop him....the list goes on. They continued to support James even though most athletes in that situation are dropped.

I honestly just miss seeing the guy out there. A little closure sure would be nice for everyone that has shown him love during his years of competition. I get that some people haven't treated him the best but you aren't doing it for them.
ruy
6/7/2018 12:24pm

Post a reply to: JS7 Seven MX Honda

The Latest