JS7 Seven MX Honda

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2018 12:58 PM

SPODEBOY wrote:
In Mookie's update he forgot to add,

"Still has millions of loyal fans waiting to hear from their favorite rider who claims ...more

Yea... I guess they feel James doesn't owe anyone anytihng. It's unfortunate because without the fans that guy wouldn't have a thing. Not sure what is so hard about coming out a saying...It's time for me to assume this new chapter of my life and enjoy spending time with my family and building the seven brand up.

This coming from a huge fan of James and Malcolm.

|

6/6/2018 8:07 PM

Mr. Knobby wrote:

It never ceases to amaze how many lame ass trolls frequent these message boards. You must have some empty sad lives to be so ...more

We like him and his family. You can expect it to continue. I hope you are OK.

|

6/7/2018 12:15 AM

No pro has ever been treated as bad as Stewart. From Kawasaki making him dump redbull, to RC being a racist idiot and bad competitor behind his back - to Dungey ending his career with a blatant takeout. If James was to jump on a 125 - off the couch - he would still smoke all those 125 all star guys. What he has cant be purchased. The FMOTP reinvented how every single person rides bikes nowdays.

James Stewart is the REAL g.o.a.t. The fastest man on the planet. The best motocross racer that ever lived.

|

6/7/2018 12:22 AM

Photo
|

6/7/2018 4:09 AM

motokiwi wrote:

No pro has ever been treated as bad as Stewart. From Kawasaki making him dump redbull, to RC being a racist idiot and bad ...more

Relax Malcolm, we know you love your brother, nothing wrong with that.

|

6/7/2018 6:00 AM

Ericrob7 wrote:

What if he came back for a 125 dream race..that would be sick.

jsmi33966 wrote:

He could still beat RV on a 125. I hope it happens!

jeffro503 wrote:

Haha....no. No he wouldn't.

He would beat you..?

|

Mugen666

6/7/2018 6:40 AM

Photo
|

6/7/2018 6:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/7/2018 4:11 PM

SPODEBOY wrote:
In Mookie's update he forgot to add,

"Still has millions of loyal fans waiting to hear from their favorite rider who claims ...more
tprice07 wrote:

Yea... I guess they feel James doesn't owe anyone anytihng. It's unfortunate because without the fans that guy wouldn't have a ...more

The only thing James owes the fans is great racing - and that’s debt he’s paid back in spades. The fact that some of you guys are butthurt he hasn’t announced his retirement is your problem, not his.

|

6/7/2018 7:32 AM

SPODEBOY wrote:
In Mookie's update he forgot to add,

"Still has millions of loyal fans waiting to hear from their favorite rider who claims ...more
tprice07 wrote:

Yea... I guess they feel James doesn't owe anyone anytihng. It's unfortunate because without the fans that guy wouldn't have a ...more

Sully wrote:

The only thing James owes the fans is great racing - and that’s debt he’s paid back in spades. The fact that some of you guys ...more

I disagree. I'd agree if he was just some mid-back of the pack rider but he's an icon of the sport. If you look at other sports most everyone that's made it big have made a public announcement when they retired.

It's just being professional. Not hard to thank your fans for all those years of support, the companies/sponsors you worked for, etc. Not asking to retire the number 7 but a letter or a small speech at A1 stating he's retiring would be appreciated by a lot of people. Could take a page from Dungey's book in my opinion.

FYI, I'm not butt hurt, just stating my opinion and I know he's done racing.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/7/2018 9:11 AM

tprice07 wrote:

Yea... I guess they feel James doesn't owe anyone anytihng. It's unfortunate because without the fans that guy wouldn't have a ...more

Sully wrote:

The only thing James owes the fans is great racing - and that’s debt he’s paid back in spades. The fact that some of you guys ...more

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I disagree. I'd agree if he was just some mid-back of the pack rider but he's an icon of the sport. If you look at other ...more

Well stated Maverick.

A lot of fans and brands stuck behind James in his worst moments. RedBull didn't drop him, Suzuki didn't drop him....the list goes on. They continued to support James even though most athletes in that situation are dropped.

I honestly just miss seeing the guy out there. A little closure sure would be nice for everyone that has shown him love during his years of competition. I get that some people haven't treated him the best but you aren't doing it for them.

|

6/7/2018 12:24 PM

Photo
|