JS7 #7 RAW - EPISODE 1

daemon616
3/29/2019 7:12pm
I INVENTED SCRUBBING NO ONE EVER DID IT BEFORE ME..

Yeah OK.
humtercarrot
Fantasy
2719th
3/29/2019 7:40pm
I didn’t even notice the camera shake. James seems like a thoughtful solid dude. Stoked he took the time out of his life for this vid.
Whitey
3/29/2019 7:41pm
KingsCourt wrote:
So when does EPISODE 2 come out?
When they raise enough money to buy a tripod......
agn5009
3/29/2019 7:47pm
agn5009 wrote:
I hope he elaborates a little more on some of the personal struggles, barriers coming into Moto, the highs and lows of his career/life etc. It’s...
I hope he elaborates a little more on some of the personal struggles, barriers coming into Moto, the highs and lows of his career/life etc.

It’s cool how he briefly talked about being friends with drug dealers and people who weren’t the best influence on him. It really shows how great his family is and how well they raised him. Coming from where he did, a little bit of fame really could have enhanced his susceptibility to head down the wrong path. He obviously made great decisions with the help of his family which has given him a very good life.
These forums would implode if he went into detail on the obstacles he faced. Some were out of his control (the racism) and others were very...
These forums would implode if he went into detail on the obstacles he faced.

Some were out of his control (the racism) and others were very much his own doing (drug use).

I highly doubt he’s gonna go into any detail on either subject.

As great as his career was, just imagine how much better it would’ve been without the negative influences. I think he would’ve shattered every record.

None of it matters now. He looks happy. He’s retired to being a full time dad. If life had a scoreboard it would show he’s winning.
Are you trying to say he was a drug addict? Or are you referencing his failed drug test?

The Shop

FIREfish148
3/29/2019 7:52pm
Who else had the slightest of slight hopes that he was going to say he has been training and is going to come back for nats?
greenmx5
3/29/2019 8:09pm
Who else had the slightest of slight hopes that he was going to say he has been training and is going to come back for nats?
You and maybe 2 others.
mb60
3/29/2019 8:17pm
The one thing I will say about James. He seems more educated the 90 percent of the riders today. Glad to see that he enjoys a normal life after racing. I figured he suffered from cts in some form of matter.
Bauer
3/29/2019 8:57pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2019 9:30pm
mh226
3/29/2019 9:32pm
Bauer wrote:
couldn't agree more... pretty lame... couldn't RedBull have threw some coin at it to make it half legit.
slipdog
3/29/2019 9:43pm
Holy shit, boys, that wasn't even remotely as bad as the last 5 pages made it out to be. Wouldn't have even noticed the camera without all the complaining.

It's mother fucking James "Bubba" Stewart for Christ's sake!
Texas Built
3/29/2019 9:44pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2019 10:23pm
Strange video, terrible editing, bad audio.

Nothing really new or any earth shattering news here.
FlaNard
3/29/2019 9:57pm
Thanks for posting this. Always nice to hear from James and he answered a lot of legit questions here. "Ricky hit the boat. That was hilarious. Then I crashed the next lap." Laughing
NateDawg
3/29/2019 11:49pm
I liked most of the video, but he has a million and one excuses why he couldn't beat RC outdoors. Couldn't even own up to landing on the guy, instead went straight to blaming the bike.
jemcee
3/30/2019 12:18am
That video did nothing to change my opinion of him
It was definitely terribly edited chopping off sentences and shit.. Strange to to build it up so much to seemingly half arse it..
Even stranger that they've made it a series when a lot of this video could've been left out
FIREfish148
3/30/2019 2:10am
greenmx5 wrote:
You and maybe 2 others.
cool
3/30/2019 2:59am
I would love to see him back in the sport as an advisor/ mentor on a team.

Or for one night only, Ricky, James and Chad in the booth. Dissecting a SX and the riders.
DB505
3/30/2019 3:44am
Lots of respect to James, but never been a fan! & how many times like can you like say like in like a sentence ?
Some of this was interesting, some not!
I did expect it to be better!
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
3/30/2019 3:52am
daemon616 wrote:
I INVENTED SCRUBBING NO ONE EVER DID IT BEFORE ME..

Yeah OK.
Who invented it? RC, Reed, MC were not doing it but guys in the 70s, 80s were? Why did Bailey have a moment on TV if it had been done before?
keinz
3/30/2019 4:32am
Sad, we didn't heard the questions
3/30/2019 5:24am
Haven’t got time to watch..
can someone let me know at what time point does he say he’s in for Hangtown?
foreman52
Fantasy
3178th
3/30/2019 5:28am
You guys arguing with the ones mentioning the poor wuality of the video (shaking/mic) are no different.

Whoever filmed this needs to be fired and never allowed near production equipment again. That is embarrassing on both Stewarts end and the film crew that this was the “big release”. End of story.

The interview was really cool to hear. I enjoyed the part about Fox buying the compound. I do have to say I’m dissapoonted in what was released. Maybe it is coming, but myself I was expecting a nice tribute video to his retirement.

But hey, everyone does things differently and at the end of the day it’s cool to see he is doing well and trying to become involved with the sport again.
Mossy
3/30/2019 6:00am
foreman52 wrote:
You guys arguing with the ones mentioning the poor wuality of the video (shaking/mic) are no different. Whoever filmed this needs to be fired and never...
You guys arguing with the ones mentioning the poor wuality of the video (shaking/mic) are no different.

Whoever filmed this needs to be fired and never allowed near production equipment again. That is embarrassing on both Stewarts end and the film crew that this was the “big release”. End of story.

The interview was really cool to hear. I enjoyed the part about Fox buying the compound. I do have to say I’m dissapoonted in what was released. Maybe it is coming, but myself I was expecting a nice tribute video to his retirement.

But hey, everyone does things differently and at the end of the day it’s cool to see he is doing well and trying to become involved with the sport again.
While I will agree, I think that they could’ve added in clips of video for the parts where James talks about the wall jump, racing Ricky, Reed. I would’ve liked to of seen the video of all that as he talked.

I highly disagree with people complaining about bad video quality and audio. The audio sounded fine. Video shaking...seriously? You fucking pussies can’t enjoy the video because of a little camera shake? Honestly you don’t deserve to watch it then. You’re just a complainer if that’s what you’re bitching about.

The funniest thing about it is literally 100% of you people complaining about camera shake and bad audio will still watch the rest of the episodes. Why? Because you enjoy the video, you just enjoy complaining about things as well, because you’re a miserable fuck Smile

It’s fucking James Stewart, the guy we’ve been waiting to hear from forever. Let’s enjoy the content that we get, instead of crying about little meaningless things.
Fourth_Floor
3/30/2019 7:08am
I didn't notice the camera shake honestly so I'm not sure why so many people are up in arms over it.

Couple of things I'm genuinely curious about though, just based off the interview, because I don't know a whole lot about his early days.

Was he really raised in a ghetto? How did his dad afford bikes and racing? I grew up in a middle class family and my dad couldn't afford to buy any of us bikes. I worked at a grocery store as soon as I was old enough to get working papers, had 2 paper routes and cleaned up after wedding receptions to buy an old, used bike and afford to ride it. Did James really grow up in a ghetto? Like organized pitbull fighting going on in an abandoned warehouse down the block, drive by shootings, shoes draped over the power lines showing specific gang territory, etc? If so, that's pretty impressive of his dad to make the whole racing thing happen for him.

Did he really hang out with legit drug dealers who were selling heroin and crazy shit like that or did he have a buddy that sold some weed? Historically, kids that come from legit ghettos that end up being superstars are rappers, boxers, basketball players, etc. careers that basically cost zero money initially. How did Big James make the whole racing thing happen for him on strapped income living in a ghetto? Is that all real or is he exaggerating a bit?
toomanykaws
3/30/2019 7:27am
Should of asked James about Rebull being his personal sponsor and Monster Kawi during his perfect season.
Wouldn't be surprised if Eli changes teams this year. Doesn't sound like much has changed at Kawi since JS7 was there as far as management and personal..
greenmx5
3/30/2019 7:40am
greenmx5 wrote:
You and maybe 2 others.
cool
Just busting your balls man. Unfortunately we all knew it was over.
JBecker 72
3/30/2019 7:42am
Should of asked James about Rebull being his personal sponsor and Monster Kawi during his perfect season. Wouldn't be surprised if Eli changes teams this year...
Should of asked James about Rebull being his personal sponsor and Monster Kawi during his perfect season.
Wouldn't be surprised if Eli changes teams this year. Doesn't sound like much has changed at Kawi since JS7 was there as far as management and personal..
I didn’t think he was a Red Bull athlete then.
3/30/2019 8:15am
Very interesting stuff. I only hope the production quality improves dramatically for the next episode. The fastest racer in the history of the sport deserves to have his story documented properly.

Post a reply to: JS7 #7 RAW - EPISODE 1

The Latest