JS7 #7 RAW - EPISODE 1

mmain62
3/29/2019 1:15pm
I just love knowing hes doing well and happy. Have always been a fan and always will be. Watch him go dark again and not put part 2 out until 3/29/20 !!! lol
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
3/29/2019 1:19pm
mmain62 wrote:
I just love knowing hes doing well and happy. Have always been a fan and always will be. Watch him go dark again and not put...
I just love knowing hes doing well and happy. Have always been a fan and always will be. Watch him go dark again and not put part 2 out until 3/29/20 !!! lol
Don't even joke about that!
greenmx5
3/29/2019 1:38pm
When he was talking about come from behind victories I was waiting to hear his thoughts on Budds Creek 03.
Bramlett321
3/29/2019 1:46pm
bigk218 wrote:
Just listening to him speak about today’s racing and moments that stand out in his career is incredible. I’d love to know more details about behind...
Just listening to him speak about today’s racing and moments that stand out in his career is incredible. I’d love to know more details about behind the scenes.

Biggest takeaway: Kawasaki hasn’t changed much. It seems like the complaints he had back then are more than likely what Tomac is feeling and facing now.

Can’t wait for more
I agree....looking back at the direction his career went, had he stayed on Kawasaki or went to any other brand than the earlier gen yz’s where the motor was reversed do you think his career would have been the same. I hate it that he rode that bike early on I don’t think it would have ended like it did

The Shop

3/29/2019 1:50pm
Loved it and can’t wait the next episode ! This guy is a legend ! Gosh i miss him racing
greenmx5
3/29/2019 1:59pm
He also said what we've all been thinking. Nobody riding now has the win or die trying attitude. RV was the last of those kinds of guys. I get it. The championship is the goal for these teams and not race wins. Just glad someone of his caliber said it.
tek14
3/29/2019 2:05pm
How many parts there will be? 2 or 7?
kawirider819
3/29/2019 2:08pm
Pretty awesome to hear he's still so invested in watching every race, even watches practice/qualifying. He's as big a fan of the sport as any of us.
ProKawi24
3/29/2019 2:08pm
My favorite takeaway. He wants to raise his kids properly. Teach them the value of a dollar, have good friends, strong family, teach them how to...
My favorite takeaway. He wants to raise his kids properly. Teach them the value of a dollar, have good friends, strong family, teach them how to be good adults.

As a father I understand the same struggles he is facing. The fact that his main goal currently is to raise good little humans is pretty damn cool.
The sad thing is that in today's world many people would rather him dedicate his life only to racing instead of walking away to focus on being a good father and raising good kids. I really enjoyed the interview, I'm not a whiny bitch so the shaking didn't bother me. It was the first time we've heard from Stew himself and he seemed very candid and honest. Seems like the kind of dude you could have a beer with and shoot the shit.
Really looking forward to the next part in the series.
Dougy1
3/29/2019 2:14pm
There’s so much similarities in this interview and reeds interview on Race day live the other week.
Regarding no personalities and the win or die attitude they had. Athough he hated racing Reed he mentioned he has a decent relationship with him now...
I really hope we get to see a great rivalry in this sport again, but in someway there’s so many gnarly injuries these days their seems to be more of a comraderie to a degree between riders .
VoR
3/29/2019 2:19pm
peelout wrote:
got to give the camera guy SOME credit, he was standing about 40 feet away and had it zoomed in on portrait mode. that's pretty hard...
got to give the camera guy SOME credit, he was standing about 40 feet away and had it zoomed in on portrait mode. that's pretty hard to do, bro. also credit to the dude that edited it into landscape mode.
Is there a greater plight to mankind that portrait mode video?
VoR
3/29/2019 2:20pm
tek14 wrote:
How many parts there will be? 2 or 7?
Two-Hundred Fifty-Nine
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3725th
3/29/2019 2:27pm
After reading these replies, I realize you guys are miserable dweebs.

Vitard-“Please James we want to hear ANYTHING from you PLEASE.”

*30 minute interview PART 1 OF A SERIES COMES OUT**

Vitard -“What the f is this bro?”

Jerkolantern
3/29/2019 2:57pm
Love me some James. I'd have been happy with black and white 16mm film you huge pussies. Best thing is seeing how grounded he is, he doesn't want his kids to have entitlement issues, or make excuses on why they might not be as good as they could be, something our new high tech society doesn't seem to value much, and will hopefully someday value again. He doesn't pussy foot around, he says what he's thinking. Racings great but hearing what a great father he is puts a smile on my mug. I'll be buying seven gear for my boys, James is #1 of all time in my book. Thanks for letting us in a little bit.
Jerkolantern
3/29/2019 2:58pm
And James should be teaching Tomac the mental game, because he's right, Eli should win everything
Gus
3/29/2019 4:01pm
Spudnut wrote:
Jesus people are bitchy here *mx legend resurfaces* Vital mx; OMfg tHE CAmerA is SHAKING Give me a break Jesus Christ you’re worse than a bunch...
Jesus people are bitchy here
*mx legend resurfaces*

Vital mx; OMfg tHE CAmerA is SHAKING

Give me a break Jesus Christ you’re worse than a bunch of teenage girls
Soft ass kids ....
3/29/2019 4:15pm
I never was his biggest fan, because Ricky was my boy. But I absolutely loved this! Thank you James!!!
Frodad78
3/29/2019 4:23pm
The video is like a two stroke, it vibrates, sounds weird , looks weird and for some reason you can’t stop watching it.
VicDaMoan03
3/29/2019 4:27pm
Cool to hear James is a fan of the sport now... Can't wait till part 2.
Crisp
3/29/2019 4:43pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2019 4:44pm
I’m such a huge fan of James. He is the sole reason I started watching AMA SX and MX. One day a retired racer said to me, “ you have to watch this kid race on a 125, it’s like nothing I’ve seen before.” I didn’t have pay TV so my dad would record it on VHS and give it to me to watch on Monday. I would take it home and Monday night became my favourite night of the week ?. I was hooked and have been ever since. I miss him racing. I thought the first episode was great. I actually didn’t notice the shaking at all, I had to rewatch it to see what you guys were talking about. I was just glued to what he was saying. Anyway I for one can’t wait for the next one. Well done James ??.
3/29/2019 4:52pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2019 4:54pm
agn5009 wrote:
I hope he elaborates a little more on some of the personal struggles, barriers coming into Moto, the highs and lows of his career/life etc. It’s...
I hope he elaborates a little more on some of the personal struggles, barriers coming into Moto, the highs and lows of his career/life etc.

It’s cool how he briefly talked about being friends with drug dealers and people who weren’t the best influence on him. It really shows how great his family is and how well they raised him. Coming from where he did, a little bit of fame really could have enhanced his susceptibility to head down the wrong path. He obviously made great decisions with the help of his family which has given him a very good life.
These forums would implode if he went into detail on the obstacles he faced.

Some were out of his control (the racism) and others were very much his own doing (drug use).

I highly doubt he’s gonna go into any detail on either subject.

As great as his career was, just imagine how much better it would’ve been without the negative influences. I think he would’ve shattered every record.

None of it matters now. He looks happy. He’s retired to being a full time dad. If life had a scoreboard it would show he’s winning.
Frodad78
3/29/2019 4:57pm
Oh if you’re hatin on the vid you likely ride a four stoke and wear your wife’s Jeans.
bama205
3/29/2019 5:36pm
milliebays wrote:
whos JS7? did he race?
Are you dumb as fuck or what
bama205
3/29/2019 5:38pm
agn5009 wrote:
I hope he elaborates a little more on some of the personal struggles, barriers coming into Moto, the highs and lows of his career/life etc. It’s...
I hope he elaborates a little more on some of the personal struggles, barriers coming into Moto, the highs and lows of his career/life etc.

It’s cool how he briefly talked about being friends with drug dealers and people who weren’t the best influence on him. It really shows how great his family is and how well they raised him. Coming from where he did, a little bit of fame really could have enhanced his susceptibility to head down the wrong path. He obviously made great decisions with the help of his family which has given him a very good life.
These forums would implode if he went into detail on the obstacles he faced. Some were out of his control (the racism) and others were very...
These forums would implode if he went into detail on the obstacles he faced.

Some were out of his control (the racism) and others were very much his own doing (drug use).

I highly doubt he’s gonna go into any detail on either subject.

As great as his career was, just imagine how much better it would’ve been without the negative influences. I think he would’ve shattered every record.

None of it matters now. He looks happy. He’s retired to being a full time dad. If life had a scoreboard it would show he’s winning.
You think he’d have crashed less if it weren’t for racism?
Keith72
3/29/2019 6:25pm
kb228 wrote:
Even stew doesnt know whats wrong with eli
Yes he does. Said he's mental.
greenmx5
3/29/2019 7:10pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2019 7:10pm
KingsCourt wrote:
So when does EPISODE 2 come out?
Another 2 years

Post a reply to: JS7 #7 RAW - EPISODE 1

The Latest