JS7 #7 RAW - EPISODE 1

kb228
3/29/2019 10:14am
kb228 wrote:
STEW COMES OUT AFTER 3 YEARS TO BASH TOMACS MENTAL GAME
Didn’t bash it at all. Gave much respect. A few people around here could learn from it.
Was making a joke yo
Beeby
3/29/2019 10:25am
I’m not too up on my Stewart bikes/years/results but is he saying Kawi dropped him because he was done in the sport whilst completing a perfect season
Mike_Lawlor
3/29/2019 10:31am Edited Date/Time 3/29/2019 10:33am
No one else got this vibe from that? Rick James true Hollywood Stories.
4rings
3/29/2019 10:38am
Anyone care to provide some sparknotes on the overall video? Can't hold attention for 30 mins listening lol, and the camera shake is miserable.

The Shop

tingo
3/29/2019 10:49am Edited Date/Time 3/29/2019 10:55am
4rings wrote:
Anyone care to provide some sparknotes on the overall video? Can't hold attention for 30 mins listening lol, and the camera shake is miserable.
Dade city kid.
Winning was everything.
Didn't like racing Reed.
Repassing him was rude.
Can you hear my kids?
RC was good, but James was faster.
Kawi smelled like she had a new boyfriend.
Are my kids too loud?
Tomac should be dominating.
Watches all the races.
Comebacks were fun.
Kids are bastards.
Little Chicken.
much ty

mx965
3/29/2019 10:53am
Best moto related media I have consumed in over a year. Listening to the stories about him racing the two stroke vs RC, the battle where he let Reed pass him, and him talking about not raising "soft ass kids" in his words was awesome.
4rings
3/29/2019 10:58am
tingo wrote:
Dade city kid. Winning was everything. Didn't like racing Reed. Repassing him was rude. Can you hear my kids? RC was good, but James was faster...
Dade city kid.
Winning was everything.
Didn't like racing Reed.
Repassing him was rude.
Can you hear my kids?
Are my kids too loud?
Watches all the races.
Comebacks were fun.
Kids are bastards.
Little Chicken.
much ty

Haha legit, thanks! Seems to be a genuine interview .... That's rare in this industry.

I'll have to stream via bluetooth on my drive home later.
Spudnut
3/29/2019 10:58am
Jesus people are bitchy here
*mx legend resurfaces*

Vital mx; OMfg tHE CAmerA is SHAKING

Give me a break Jesus Christ you’re worse than a bunch of teenage girls
CozMan
3/29/2019 11:03am
meh. RC has done 100 interviews like this, as has every star in this sport. JS7 disappears, hypes that it's "time to talk" and sits down to a softball interview for him to reminisce? And it's a SERIES? Why not just make 1 ten minute video explaining why he left the way he did, thank all the fans, and announce that he's going to hang at the races for autographs. Ya know, the one thing he might want to actually explain - he's got to have some serious emotions he could explain about how his decision was made, why he vanished, etc...instead we get 30+ minutes of him sharing old stories.

Then do an interview like this on a 30 for 30 type production that's not filmed by some dude with an iPhone.

so strange.
3/29/2019 11:03am
My favorite takeaway. He wants to raise his kids properly. Teach them the value of a dollar, have good friends, strong family, teach them how to be good adults.

As a father I understand the same struggles he is facing. The fact that his main goal currently is to raise good little humans is pretty damn cool.
3/29/2019 11:08am
Didn’t bash it at all. Gave much respect. A few people around here could learn from it.
Moron. He meant that as a joke. Like a sensationalized title.......

Bullheaded Brit......
3/29/2019 11:09am
Him talking about reed and Carmichael and Carmichaels short legs . That was great. Also the mental strength it takes to compete back then compared to now.
In my opinion Webb has that I want to win every race attitude right now.
kaptkaos
3/29/2019 11:25am
Wow, so much complaining...over bs like camera shake I really didnt even notice...

I am glad he did this, and now I am an even bigger fan of James because he doesnt look crazy, or in bad mental shape due to his concussions. He seems to know exactly what he is doing and is in control of his situation. Its true, he had to win to eat, many people forget this... His view on parenting is also refreshing, and it shows that the foundation Big James put in him is strong and will be passed on to his kids (I hope). He wasnt given anything, he earned it all and he appreciates it. Its not easy to fall from the top, he could have handled it better for sure. This is his attempt, and lets enjoy it.

I have been a big fan of The Stewarts, from Big James, JS7, and Mookie and now even more.

Look at all the skill and talent that Seely, Craig and Barcia have...imagine if they had the pressure to win to eat and pay the bills like JS7, CR22 did.

When I see Seely with all his talent just roll over and let people by, I know he is a different level of rider than James was. Not to pick on Seely this year, I know hes recovering but his whole career, Jason Anderson just owned him.

Nobody owned JS7 or CR22, even when they didnt win, they left it ALL on the track. They didnt laugh and shake hands...they were rivals, and the other guy was taking money from them...

I wasnt a fan of the production either but guess what, I am not going to bitch about the content weve been waiting years for after the first episode.

peelout
3/29/2019 11:35am Edited Date/Time 3/29/2019 12:43pm
got to give the camera guy SOME credit, he was standing about 40 feet away and had it zoomed in on portrait mode. that's pretty hard to do, bro. also credit to the dude that edited it into landscape mode.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
3/29/2019 11:35am
My favorite takeaway. He wants to raise his kids properly. Teach them the value of a dollar, have good friends, strong family, teach them how to...
My favorite takeaway. He wants to raise his kids properly. Teach them the value of a dollar, have good friends, strong family, teach them how to be good adults.

As a father I understand the same struggles he is facing. The fact that his main goal currently is to raise good little humans is pretty damn cool.
My favorite takeaway has to be that his hairdresser would come out to Daytona to watch.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
3/29/2019 11:37am
My favorite takeaway. He wants to raise his kids properly. Teach them the value of a dollar, have good friends, strong family, teach them how to...

Hell ya! I was so excited to hear that. As a father of young kids, I completely relate to what he said.
3/29/2019 11:42am
Moron. He meant that as a joke. Like a sensationalized title.......

Bullheaded Brit......
Laughing STFU troll.
Flip109
3/29/2019 12:07pm
FUK YES LOVED IT. WHERE IS PART 2??
3/29/2019 12:13pm

What saved them from the hood was a solid foundation in family values. The Stewart’s are the model for what can happen when you put family first in America!
3/29/2019 12:17pm
Thanks js259 even more of a legend for giving us the truth about those amazing years! Glad to have been along for the ride
3/29/2019 12:22pm
Can’t believe he thought he didn’t have anything for Ricky, I’m sure ricky thought a lot about James!
3/29/2019 12:26pm
imagine hearing from stew for the first time in years, and complaining about the camera “shaking” ever so slightly. you people are fckin nuts.
psychotronBR
Fantasy
1281st
3/29/2019 12:30pm
RonJon wrote:
I think its perfect. Its unfiltered, just a guy in his house talking about his career. Its so much more personal than an over produced video...
I think its perfect. Its unfiltered, just a guy in his house talking about his career. Its so much more personal than an over produced video. Some idiots on here will hate and complain about anything, its really pathetic.
There's a difference between an unfiltered, up close interview and a poorly shot, poorly edited and lazy looking interview that gave us nothing new. We're not talking about some dude who made a main event once, this is James Stewart, the biggest name in the history of the sport. For something that will get millions of views, this could've been absolutely incredible. A proper send-off of sorts.

But this is vital, they could've filmed Stewart shitting in a paper bag and you'd eat it up like candy.
rehan53
3/29/2019 12:31pm
tingo wrote:
Dade city kid. Winning was everything. Didn't like racing Reed. Repassing him was rude. Can you hear my kids? RC was good, but James was faster...
Dade city kid.
Winning was everything.
Didn't like racing Reed.
Repassing him was rude.
Can you hear my kids?
Are my kids too loud?
Watches all the races.
Comebacks were fun.
Kids are bastards.
Little Chicken.
much ty

4rings wrote:
Haha legit, thanks! Seems to be a genuine interview .... That's rare in this industry.

I'll have to stream via bluetooth on my drive home later.
Thing I learned: Fox Racing bought his 30 acre property as a way to pay him for the first year of his contract. "Land was cheap then. It was like $50 or $60 grand and now it would probably cost $5 million."
davistld01
3/29/2019 12:42pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2019 12:44pm
It’s a shame that interest James Stewart has faded to the point that three years ago, this would have been a 10-pager by now!!
JBecker 72
3/29/2019 12:47pm
He looks happy, and that’s awesome. Can’t wait for the next episode.
agn5009
3/29/2019 1:04pm
I hope he elaborates a little more on some of the personal struggles, barriers coming into Moto, the highs and lows of his career/life etc.

It’s cool how he briefly talked about being friends with drug dealers and people who weren’t the best influence on him. It really shows how great his family is and how well they raised him. Coming from where he did, a little bit of fame really could have enhanced his susceptibility to head down the wrong path. He obviously made great decisions with the help of his family which has given him a very good life.
SPODEBOY
3/29/2019 1:07pm

James was always very good at not letting people into his mind. Listening to this today was awesome. Looking forward to what's next.

Post a reply to: JS7 #7 RAW - EPISODE 1

The Latest