JS7

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
2/20/2018 10:30am
#76 wrote:
Blink another baby?.......there, is your answer people!.
Yup!
45ACP
2/20/2018 12:41pm
James should spend some of his own money and hire a good mechanic to build a bad ass 250 2stroke. Show up to the outdoors and race a few rounds on his own. Like him or not, finish well or do shitty, THAT would win a lot of fans. Who wouldn't want to see that?!?!
ruy
2/20/2018 1:06pm

The Shop

2/20/2018 1:11pm Edited Date/Time 2/20/2018 1:18pm
45ACP wrote:
James should spend some of his own money and hire a good mechanic to build a bad ass 250 2stroke. Show up to the outdoors and...
James should spend some of his own money and hire a good mechanic to build a bad ass 250 2stroke. Show up to the outdoors and race a few rounds on his own. Like him or not, finish well or do shitty, THAT would win a lot of fans. Who wouldn't want to see that?!?!
His expecting wife?
2/20/2018 1:14pm
45ACP wrote:
James should spend some of his own money and hire a good mechanic to build a bad ass 250 2stroke. Show up to the outdoors and...
Does he need anymore/any fans? Made his money and enjoying the rest of his life...good luck to him
45ACP
2/20/2018 2:06pm
You're right he doesnt need any more fans, but anyone and everyone would think it was pretty freakin awesome! A big name like him on a 2smoke.... people would go nuts! Wishful thinking I guess.
deluxeman
2/20/2018 2:17pm
45ACP wrote:
What fans would he win? A casual fan doesn't know a 2 stroke from a Wankle, and doesn't care. Hard core fans already know James "Bubba" Stewart and don't care what he rides, they either want him back racing or are glad he is gone.

Mr. G
2/20/2018 3:06pm
RC's last Supercross race. Never gets old. Doesn't it look like they were just as fast as todays riders?
GaryC1
2/20/2018 3:19pm
Mr. G wrote:
RC's last Supercross race. Never gets old. Doesn't it look like they were just as fast as todays riders?
Man as much as i love the racing now, racin back then was unbelievable! I think the bar was higher here than now, i mean check out Stew at 4:38 the intensity and confidence flat out on the pegs! He and RC had racing at a different level i think, one can only dream about Villopoto having raced them in his prime too!
Mr. G
2/20/2018 3:27pm
Yea that 4:38 was impressive. Even looked cool.
Felix71
2/20/2018 3:31pm
45ACP wrote:
If he was going to waste his own money racing a few rounds why would he do it on a 2-Stroke?
FIREfish148
2/20/2018 3:35pm
What part was RC talking about when he said “I missed my chance to win it there at the end!”? Maybe if he kamikazeed bubba in a corner or something and got up before him.
chump6784
2/20/2018 3:40pm
Mr. G wrote:
I've never seen that race, that was awesome. Thanks for posting
Mr. G
2/20/2018 3:54pm
You're welcome
tcannon521
Fantasy
1398th
2/20/2018 4:11pm Edited Date/Time 2/20/2018 4:17pm
#76 wrote:
Blink another baby?.......there, is your answer people!.
There were hints of this back in September or October if I remember correctly
daemon616
2/20/2018 4:15pm
We had The Baker's Factory in Florida and now we have The Baby Factory!
lumpy790
2/20/2018 4:16pm
Mr. G wrote:
chump6784 wrote:
I've never seen that race, that was awesome. Thanks for posting
JS7’s lines are amazing for him to hunt down and attack RC
2/20/2018 4:37pm
45ACP wrote:
Felix71 wrote:
If he was going to waste his own money racing a few rounds why would he do it on a 2-Stroke?
For the same reason the rest of us waste our own money on racing two-strokes: because it's less money to waste and more fun.
Felix71
2/20/2018 4:53pm
45ACP wrote:
Felix71 wrote:
For the same reason the rest of us waste our own money on racing two-strokes: because it's less money to waste and more fun.
I’m sure James wants to blow a bunch of money on building a 2-Stroke, hiring a mechanic, putting together a hauler and traveling to a few nationals just so he can have fun getting smoked on an inferior bike. You guys need to come to your senses. He’s never going to race again and owes us nothing.
2/20/2018 5:08pm Edited Date/Time 2/20/2018 5:28pm
Felix71 wrote:
Felix71 wrote:
I’m sure James wants to blow a bunch of money on building a 2-Stroke, hiring a mechanic, putting together a hauler and traveling to a few...
I’m sure James wants to blow a bunch of money on building a 2-Stroke, hiring a mechanic, putting together a hauler and traveling to a few nationals just so he can have fun getting smoked on an inferior bike. You guys need to come to your senses. He’s never going to race again and owes us nothing.
I didn't say he would, and nor do I believe that it really makes sense for him to come back.

But, honestly, if he doesn't have factory support, and accepting that he is not in championship contention, a 2-stroke makes no less (or more) sense financially than a 4-stroke. It's purely an issue of how he wants to do it.
Racer111
2/20/2018 6:28pm
Felix71 wrote:
I’m sure James wants to blow a bunch of money on building a 2-Stroke, hiring a mechanic, putting together a hauler and traveling to a few...
I didn't say he would, and nor do I believe that it really makes sense for him to come back. But, honestly, if he doesn't have...
I didn't say he would, and nor do I believe that it really makes sense for him to come back.

But, honestly, if he doesn't have factory support, and accepting that he is not in championship contention, a 2-stroke makes no less (or more) sense financially than a 4-stroke. It's purely an issue of how he wants to do it.
It doesn’t make ANY sense in the stand point that, besides not racing for 2 years, he’d be putting himself at even MORE disadvantage by riding a bike that IS a disadvantage to everyone else’s 4 strokes.
kaptkaos
2/20/2018 7:21pm
Well a 2nd baby would be plenty reason for most of us to get our asses back to work or out of the house. I guess this goes to further prove what we already knew, James is not your ordinary dude!

If it was, me, I would be racing and making every last dollar I could from racing, and then milking a little more. Let Big James play Grandpa while I go out and make a few more million to make sure neither of the two little ones ever runs out of cash or lifestyle...or simply get of the house until those kids are out of diapers and can fall asleep on their own!

He will figure it out.
Mr. G
2/20/2018 7:42pm
And you can't forget about this, one of his best ever rides.
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
2/20/2018 7:57pm
Mr. G wrote:
Looks like they where faster
RudyRayMo
2/20/2018 9:32pm
Racing will never be the same. Our living legends got old....RC was a greedy goat... I just don't see him retiring without the speed JS7 was pushing them being a factor.
Spat24
Fantasy
618th
2/20/2018 9:51pm
GaryC1 wrote:
Man as much as i love the racing now, racin back then was unbelievable! I think the bar was higher here than now, i mean check...
Man as much as i love the racing now, racin back then was unbelievable! I think the bar was higher here than now, i mean check out Stew at 4:38 the intensity and confidence flat out on the pegs! He and RC had racing at a different level i think, one can only dream about Villopoto having raced them in his prime too!
Yes - epic for sure - Stew was great to watch - especially some of the unbelievable things he did on a bike. I was expecting him to rival RC's career but unfortunately could not keep things together that long. I hope he is enjoying his life now - he deserves to do what ever he wants.
mxjon454
2/20/2018 10:27pm
Felix71 wrote:
I didn't say he would, and nor do I believe that it really makes sense for him to come back. But, honestly, if he doesn't have...

Racer111 wrote:
It doesn’t make ANY sense in the stand point that, besides not racing for 2 years, he’d be putting himself at even MORE disadvantage by riding...
It doesn’t make ANY sense in the stand point that, besides not racing for 2 years, he’d be putting himself at even MORE disadvantage by riding a bike that IS a disadvantage to everyone else’s 4 strokes.
Id rather see him race a competivie 250f at some nationals then a 250 2 smoke. I wish more guys would drop down a class outdoors, like guys used to. Imagine if Webb dropped down to a factory yamaha 250f for the outdoor season this year, or if PC made a extra 250 for Tomac and he pitted outta the factory rig. Idk about you guys but i think that would be insane!

Post a reply to: JS7

The Latest