MyBobbym wrote:
Head.... And I mean waayyyy over his head just to try and beat
a teenager from down under. Bummer.
He's a Bad/Mother
SilverSpurs
8/30/2021 10:51am
motodad805 wrote:
JM6 was the definition of “full send!”.
Now he is highly likely to miss SX, again. His scaphoid is going to take a long time to heal. For what? To give Hunter/Honda a...

Now he is highly likely to miss SX, again. His scaphoid is going to take a long time to heal. For what? To give Hunter/Honda a leg up for third?

Jett has him sussed.

Ol' J Mart had his charging arse handed to him and was falling back when he crashed.
I think it's eating at Jeremy that he has not been able to pass the young joey in a race, only from the start, yet Jett has passed him for the lead charging from behind.👍☠️
TSCHAM101 wrote:
he will be back in time.. he was already getting scaphiod fixed after season.. this just speeds up the timeline and gives him more time to...
he will be back in time.. he was already getting scaphiod fixed after season.. this just speeds up the timeline and gives him more time to recover..

Jmart to me looked like he was in recovery after his charge from 5th to 2nd and pressuring jett heavily.. getting ready to go back after him when he crashed...
I hope he is back in time. The scaphoid is a slow healer.

If you have the first moto replay the coverage to around 31.05 and you can see Jeremy go down in the background.
Spudnut
8/30/2021 12:38pm
motokiwi wrote:
Considering JM was on the fastest **factory bike in the class and got his ass handed to him by a guy on the slowest **factory bike...
Considering JM was on the fastest **factory bike in the class and got his ass handed to him by a guy on the slowest **factory bike in the class... I cant see that happening
Spudnut wrote:
Factory Honda has the slowest bike In the class?

Is it crack?
Is that what you smoke?
You smoke crack?
kiwifan wrote:
its ok, all the Yamaha fans cannot get to grips that the factory HRC Honda 250F is actually damn fast...they still seem to think it has...
its ok, all the Yamaha fans cannot get to grips that the factory HRC Honda 250F is actually damn fast...they still seem to think it has the same power as a showroom bike for some reason
Well I’m a Yamaha fan for life but it’s just ignorant to imply that HRC would put a slow bike On the track. The Yamaha is great but it’s not leaps and bounds better

The Shop

gt80rider
8/30/2021 12:51pm
I feel for jmart.. dude has given 110 percent his entire career, now he is jacked up from head to toe... see that back scar of his? Just another young man this industry is gonna use completely up, then throw him away.... but he will have to live decades with various body issues... hope the money was worth it....

Being a pro mx'er isn't for the weak of heart
AH387
8/30/2021 1:08pm
Watching JMart ride this weekend (and in general) is what I love about this sport. He is so fun to watch ride. Was he maybe going a bit over the edge?...maybe. And it was a bummer that he went down. He's 1 of my favorite riders and I love to see him do well. He has had a combination of bad luck and mistakes that were probably on him, but he makes no excuses and just goes out and gives it his all. And that is 1 of the reasons that I cheer for him. I hope he heals up and can have a healthy 22 season and get a title or 2.
ktmwoods
8/30/2021 3:14pm
MyBobbym wrote:
Over his head???!! Jackass statement right there. He was pushing no question about that, but “over his head”?? GTFO Booby.
8/30/2021 3:22pm
chasetwo79 wrote:
I think the discussion should actually be more centered on the question of if there’s always a need to scrub so hard that it puts you...
I think the discussion should actually be more centered on the question of if there’s always a need to scrub so hard that it puts you in the danger zone. I know the scrub looks and feels cool. It’s also faster, but there has to be a point of risk versus reward. We’ve seen several big crashes this summer of riders trying to scrub super hard into rutted faces.
I agree. Should ban the scrub and just send er bud like the old days!!
TSCHAM101
8/30/2021 3:44pm
MyBobbym wrote:
ktmwoods wrote:
Over his head???!! Jackass statement right there. He was pushing no question about that, but “over his head”?? GTFO Booby.
booby miles?
ktmwoods
8/30/2021 3:48pm
MyBobbym wrote:
ktmwoods wrote:
TSCHAM101 wrote:
booby miles?
glad you caught that Talladega Nights reference
SilverSpurs
8/30/2021 9:01pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Here's someone that was riding over his head.
Here's someone that was riding over his head.

-HESUREWAS-
Big balls.
SCC
8/30/2021 9:07pm
He should get his surgeries and go Motocross only moving forward.
8/30/2021 9:16pm
SCC wrote:
But his back injury and last weekends crash were during Mx. what would be the benefit of Mx only? Less money, less opportunities/

As for what JM6 had to gain by pushing would be to pass Jett and help his teammate win a championship. Given how Cooper was riding, if JM6 goes 1-1 he saves 6 point for Coop.
SCC
8/30/2021 9:26pm Edited Date/Time 8/30/2021 9:27pm
SCC wrote:
Bnagazina wrote:
But his back injury and last weekends crash were during Mx. what would be the benefit of Mx only? Less money, less opportunities/ As for what...
But his back injury and last weekends crash were during Mx. what would be the benefit of Mx only? Less money, less opportunities/

As for what JM6 had to gain by pushing would be to pass Jett and help his teammate win a championship. Given how Cooper was riding, if JM6 goes 1-1 he saves 6 point for Coop.
He is a title contender in motocross. Not a title contender at SX and has ate shit in SX many times also. He is already a millionaire so money is not the most important thing in life.
SilverSpurs
8/30/2021 9:30pm
Bnagazina wrote:
But his back injury and last weekends crash were during Mx. what would be the benefit of Mx only? Less money, less opportunities/ As for what...

J Mart rides for himself: it's been said ad infinitum. He is an island and camps away from the bros.
Looked to me like he was falling back after his charge faltered and he had showed his hand to Jett and been covered.
We all know this is a troll thread but even Fro seemed to agree that he was riding sketchy. Emig was in disbelief that JMart grabbed a tearoff while cornering in a rut.
xrmark
8/30/2021 9:54pm
This is by far one of the dumbest threads I’ve ever seen on here.
SilverSpurs
8/30/2021 10:05pm
xrmark wrote:
Thank you for you contribution.
racin mason
8/31/2021 3:57am
HE is pretty short, so riding over his head isnt much. Now Benny Bloss riding over his head is pretty damn wild !!!
SilverSpurs
8/31/2021 5:09am
HE is pretty short, so riding over his head isnt much. Now Benny Bloss riding over his head is pretty damn wild !!!
How tall is Benny- and for that matter Jett and JMart?

Wikis have Jett at variously 5'8" and 6'2"

JMart looks 5'2' to 5"5"
Kawboy14!
8/31/2021 5:23am
“To finish first, you must first finish!”
Zycki11
8/31/2021 6:44am
Bnagazina wrote:

J Mart rides for himself: it's been said ad infinitum. He is an island and camps away from the bros. Looked to me like he was...
J Mart rides for himself: it's been said ad infinitum. He is an island and camps away from the bros.
Looked to me like he was falling back after his charge faltered and he had showed his hand to Jett and been covered.
We all know this is a troll thread but even Fro seemed to agree that he was riding sketchy. Emig was in disbelief that JMart grabbed a tearoff while cornering in a rut.
Oh my Pinch
sc961
8/31/2021 7:38pm
I enjoy watching Jett and Jmart ride to win.
Both bring new energy to the podium too.
Too bad there are injuries prevalent in this cool sport.
Hopefully the rehab process is quick and clean so we can see more great racing soon.
8/31/2021 11:33pm
xrmark wrote:
Yeah I could add to it. Jmart intensity might come from me, when I rode the track in 97 after the national. He says wow your really fast I say-yeah I know. Unlike you on your 50 that budderfly just lapped you twice on that lap. You and your brother would be further ahead passing time , hiding behind a tree eating booger.
nrosso391
Fantasy
2829th
9/1/2021 5:46am
MyBobbym wrote:
He wasn't riding over his head. That's just how fast he is when hes charging. Then he has one little mistake and it cost him. He's had a bad luck spell all year. Its a fluke. Next year he'll be unstoppable.
SilverSpurs
9/1/2021 9:10am
nrosso391 wrote:
He wasn't riding over his head. That's just how fast he is when hes charging. Then he has one little mistake and it cost him. He's...
He wasn't riding over his head. That's just how fast he is when hes charging. Then he has one little mistake and it cost him. He's had a bad luck spell all year. Its a fluke. Next year he'll be unstoppable.
He's had at least 3 accidents where he's broken bones this outdoor season.

Thunder Valley, Ironman and his practice crash at Millville where he broke fingers.

All of them were unforced by his own say so.

nrosso391
Fantasy
2829th
9/1/2021 11:34am
nrosso391 wrote:
He wasn't riding over his head. That's just how fast he is when hes charging. Then he has one little mistake and it cost him. He's...
He's had at least 3 accidents where he's broken bones this outdoor season. Thunder Valley, Ironman and his practice crash at Millville where he broke fingers...
He's had at least 3 accidents where he's broken bones this outdoor season.

Thunder Valley, Ironman and his practice crash at Millville where he broke fingers.

All of them were unforced by his own say so.

He was already riding injured...he didn't break anything new. He just made them all worse. He was going way faster than Jett until his mistake. Check the lap times.
resetjet
9/4/2021 6:55am
Skill is one thing. Balls are another. It seems alot of guys have the skill these days, it seems the guys with the balls are winning.

Post a reply to: JMart sure knows how to ride over his

The Latest