JMart pitting out of the back of the truck?

Camp332
7/26/2016 6:34pm
peelout wrote:
sorry but if i'm the manager that shit isn't gonna fly. Martin got Yamaha their first outdoor championship in how many years? that little bastard would...
sorry but if i'm the manager that shit isn't gonna fly. Martin got Yamaha their first outdoor championship in how many years? that little bastard would be taking ice baths with the Lucas Oils girls in a fucking gold bathtub if i were in charge.
I don't give a shit about ez-ups and who pits underneath them. We need to exploit the more important ideas like golden bathtubs, Lucas oiled girls, ice cubes...

kiwifan
7/26/2016 6:34pm
IceMan446 wrote:
Didn't have the budget to bring him back, yet two of the three highest paid dudes will be gone next year if he were to come...
Didn't have the budget to bring him back, yet two of the three highest paid dudes will be gone next year if he were to come back?

Not buying it.

There is some other reason. We may never truly know.
I agree it sounds like a toxic environment, but as you say we are only speculating....I think its a massive shame (IF it is bad as it seems) considering the amazing success Star racing has had in the last 2 years
vetmxr
7/26/2016 7:09pm
peelout wrote:
sorry but if i'm the manager that shit isn't gonna fly. Martin got Yamaha their first outdoor championship in how many years? that little bastard would...
sorry but if i'm the manager that shit isn't gonna fly. Martin got Yamaha their first outdoor championship in how many years? that little bastard would be taking ice baths with the Lucas Oils girls in a fucking gold bathtub if i were in charge.
Camp332 wrote:
I don't give a shit about ez-ups and who pits underneath them. We need to exploit the more important ideas like golden bathtubs, Lucas oiled girls...
I don't give a shit about ez-ups and who pits underneath them. We need to exploit the more important ideas like golden bathtubs, Lucas oiled girls, ice cubes...

I don't know about you boys but unfortunately for shrinkige reasons, the last thing I'd want around me with a gaggle of Lucas girls are ice cubes or cold water.....Smile
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
7/26/2016 7:15pm
peelout wrote:
Camp332 wrote:
I don't give a shit about ez-ups and who pits underneath them. We need to exploit the more important ideas like golden bathtubs, Lucas oiled girls...

Ferrandis must not have been cheap
Plessinger probably got a raise
Harrison is on the cheap
Who else will they have.... help me out guys?

The Shop

7/26/2016 7:32pm
I might be wrong but I feel like Coop might not have much to do with this. I would guess management would be more involved with...
I might be wrong but I feel like Coop might not have much to do with this. I would guess management would be more involved with this schism, particularly since there were reportedly hard feelings earlier this summer (allegedly) between both Martin bros and the team. It's also clear that they're leaving (or weren't invited back) which has to put additional pressure on the relationship, with or without Cooper.
IceMan446 wrote:
I agree with this. From what others have said, the owner is a dick and he has pretty much shut both of them out once he...
I agree with this.

From what others have said, the owner is a dick and he has pretty much shut both of them out once he figured out they were talking to other teams.

I really hope the Martins crushes every last one of the Star guys next year.

Star has no one that can win a championship with both JMart and Webb gone next year.
MxKing809 wrote:
JMART was going RCH 450, so Star signed other people. The RCH deal fell through and they didn't have the budget to bring him back at...
JMART was going RCH 450, so Star signed other people. The RCH deal fell through and they didn't have the budget to bring him back at Star.

Amart was not deemed worthy of another year on the factory team and told to pound sand.... so he looked elsewhere.....
Sure, I get that, but that doesn't negate the negative feelings that seem to flow in both directions between the bros and the team (and not necessarily involving Webb at all, the main person implicated in this thread).

Roczen is thought to be leaving and I am sure it makes it tough on all involved but they're going about their business and looks like they'll collect a #1 plate for their efforts. Roczen and RCH had some major sparks last summer that might have ultimately catalyzed the decision to leave but they've put that behind them. It just seems that there's been bad blood between Star and the Martins this summer very unlike the Roczen situation, though I don't know why.

I am not faulting Star for deciding to move on, but there's something else going on that isn't visible from the surface. It's been alluded to many times, particularly around High Point when both Martin brother bikes blew up. There's something else going on that isn't Coop and isn't just them moving on.

One indirect observation: when Matthes brought up the pitting situation with Alex on Pulp, Alex wanted No Part of that conversation and simply let it drop like a hot rock. He didn't offer up the brighter view that some on this thread have tried. He let it be, which I interpret as it being something bad. If there was an innocent explanation, Alex would have pointed out why it was happening.
Sully22
7/26/2016 7:34pm
He might not be pitting outta anything next race considering a couple broken ribs he has could put him out at the next round.
kiwifan
7/26/2016 7:43pm
Sully22 wrote:
He might not be pitting outta anything next race considering a couple broken ribs he has could put him out at the next round.
yeah thats a real bummer!!!
tmx860
7/26/2016 7:44pm
MxKing809 wrote:
Ferrandis must not have been cheap
Plessinger probably got a raise
Harrison is on the cheap
Who else will they have.... help me out guys?
They won the bidding war for Colt Nichols
tmx860
7/26/2016 7:45pm
Maybe Jeremy has the Lucas oil girls with him in the EZ Up. He's talking to them on the podium
Sully
7/26/2016 7:48pm
Sully22 wrote:
The next race isn't until August 13. I doubt he'll be healed by then, but I'd bet he at least lines up and gives it a try. Of course, this speculation also depends on how badly his ribs are broken – AC did hit him pretty good.
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
7/26/2016 8:01pm
IceMan446 wrote:
I agree with this. From what others have said, the owner is a dick and he has pretty much shut both of them out once he...
I agree with this.

From what others have said, the owner is a dick and he has pretty much shut both of them out once he figured out they were talking to other teams.

I really hope the Martins crushes every last one of the Star guys next year.

Star has no one that can win a championship with both JMart and Webb gone next year.
MxKing809 wrote:
JMART was going RCH 450, so Star signed other people. The RCH deal fell through and they didn't have the budget to bring him back at...
JMART was going RCH 450, so Star signed other people. The RCH deal fell through and they didn't have the budget to bring him back at Star.

Amart was not deemed worthy of another year on the factory team and told to pound sand.... so he looked elsewhere.....
Sure, I get that, but that doesn't negate the negative feelings that seem to flow in both directions between the bros and the team (and not...
Sure, I get that, but that doesn't negate the negative feelings that seem to flow in both directions between the bros and the team (and not necessarily involving Webb at all, the main person implicated in this thread).

Roczen is thought to be leaving and I am sure it makes it tough on all involved but they're going about their business and looks like they'll collect a #1 plate for their efforts. Roczen and RCH had some major sparks last summer that might have ultimately catalyzed the decision to leave but they've put that behind them. It just seems that there's been bad blood between Star and the Martins this summer very unlike the Roczen situation, though I don't know why.

I am not faulting Star for deciding to move on, but there's something else going on that isn't visible from the surface. It's been alluded to many times, particularly around High Point when both Martin brother bikes blew up. There's something else going on that isn't Coop and isn't just them moving on.

One indirect observation: when Matthes brought up the pitting situation with Alex on Pulp, Alex wanted No Part of that conversation and simply let it drop like a hot rock. He didn't offer up the brighter view that some on this thread have tried. He let it be, which I interpret as it being something bad. If there was an innocent explanation, Alex would have pointed out why it was happening.
RCH is likely defunct by multiple accounts..... I think they are savoring the moment this year with Roczen, as where Star is bitter they have to move on with 2 of their top 3 riders going to direct competition next season.
nytsmaC
7/26/2016 8:29pm
How the fuck did he finish that 2nd moto, even come from dead last up to 17th, with broken ribs?
PressPassP
7/26/2016 8:35pm Edited Date/Time 7/26/2016 8:36pm
It's bollocks Martin having to do this,I'm suprised of Webb's support considering his attitude and still pulling off idiotic,bonehead moves,in contrast to the Herlings thread,at least he matured and grew out of all that although still gets hate.I'd like to see Martin get back to kicking Webb's ass again
hvaughn88
7/26/2016 8:38pm
nytsmaC wrote:
How the fuck did he finish that 2nd moto, even come from dead last up to 17th, with broken ribs?

MR. X
7/26/2016 9:07pm
Maybe he has EZ UP as a sponsor too Unsure
SKlein
7/26/2016 9:10pm
I remember last year when J Mart was in the outdoor title fight and Cooper just like let him pass him and then kept Musquin behind...
I remember last year when J Mart was in the outdoor title fight and Cooper just like let him pass him and then kept Musquin behind him. That was such a dick move of Cooper to do that and then tell everyone he had clutch issues. So not only is he a bad person but a liar as well. I totally get why JMart doesn't like him.
Webb plays team tactics and helps JMart, which leads to JMart disliking him for doing so?
Am I understanding that correctly?
FastGzus
7/26/2016 9:16pm
After reading this I'm an even bigger fan of Webb
Hcallz5
7/26/2016 9:22pm
Shouldn't they have two rigs with five riders anyways. Pony up the dough Yamaha!
mx510
Fantasy
1744th
7/26/2016 9:46pm
bsharkey wrote:
a top amateur I know had a run in with cooper at he track. ill just leave it at this. it didn't go well. heated word...
a top amateur I know had a run in with cooper at he track. ill just leave it at this. it didn't go well. heated word exchange between parents mechanice etc. hes not the saint everyone paints themselves as. kind of sucks I really liked him too til I heard about this
You are only hearing one side of the story as well.
VRR7
7/26/2016 9:54pm
Tmick wrote:
The reason why Jeremy is running out of the Eazy up, because his trainer Dylon has everything set up with his lap top to look at...
The reason why Jeremy is running out of the Eazy up, because his trainer Dylon has everything set up with his lap top to look at footage, cooler full of drinks. Table to roll him out on ect. It's much to crowed in the semi for that stuff. Plus they keep to them selfs
FastGzus wrote:
That's not the vital way. It has to be Webbs fault. It might even be James Stewart's fault
This is the most logical. Its not wise to let your competition hear what your trainer is suggesting ? FastGus is being proved right as well .
7/26/2016 10:03pm
Seems to me the only thing keeping JMart on that team is a contract. Notice he really doesn't thank his team on the podium anymore, just some people that help him out I guess.
Starcrossed
7/26/2016 10:06pm
This situation may not be directly related to the relationship between Cooper and Jeremy. If there was so much friction between them, is it likely that Alex would have begun training with Swanny, when he left Oshow earlier in the season? There may be some additional tension after the Washougal incident, but I have a feeling that there is more to it than Jeremy's displeasure with Webb. It has also been mentioned that John Martin isn't entirely thrilled with the management of the team.
Sully
7/26/2016 10:12pm
I remember last year when J Mart was in the outdoor title fight and Cooper just like let him pass him and then kept Musquin behind...
I remember last year when J Mart was in the outdoor title fight and Cooper just like let him pass him and then kept Musquin behind him. That was such a dick move of Cooper to do that and then tell everyone he had clutch issues. So not only is he a bad person but a liar as well. I totally get why JMart doesn't like him.
SKlein wrote:
Webb plays team tactics and helps JMart, which leads to JMart disliking him for doing so?
Am I understanding that correctly?
I'm going to guess that there was just a bit of sarcasm in his post.
mmcmx
7/26/2016 11:03pm
I dislike Cooper's antics too, but I'l wait 10 years to make an opinion of him. Most of the other riders I disliked strangely stoped being dicks around 30.
7/26/2016 11:13pm
I like Webb. I like his style on the bike. However, he pulled a bonehead move and J-Mart has 2 broken ribs because of it. I can only imagine what kind of whining you would hear from Coop if it was him on the receiving end. You know, like the Bowers incident.
RG1
7/26/2016 11:39pm
mjr119 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/07/26/144809/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

Safe to say J Mart is not a fan of Cooper. Join the club Jeremy
Starcrossed
7/26/2016 11:46pm Edited Date/Time 7/27/2016 1:19am
Hopefully this won't hurt Jeremy financially. I wonder how much of his earnings are based on his finishing position in the championship points. It's been stated previously that many riders (particularly 250 riders), receive much less when/if they are out with injuries. A heavily bonus-laden contract would serve the same purpose of not having to pay a rider who isn't racing.
kongols
7/27/2016 12:53am
This thread reminds me of Stewart vs Reed days. Oh good old days...

Post a reply to: JMart pitting out of the back of the truck?

The Latest