JLaw will own

Mxrider26x
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 12:56am
I know it will be hard for a lot of you to handle being that for some reason only RV, Dungey, and Austin Stroupe have a shot.
|
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/21/2008 4:26pm
What does this mean in English?
Brody822
5/21/2008 4:28pm
Mxrider26x wrote:
I know it will be hard for a lot of you to handle being that for some reason only RV, Dungey, and Austin Stroupe have a...
I know it will be hard for a lot of you to handle being that for some reason only RV, Dungey, and Austin Stroupe have a shot.
They're all so fast....hopefully they all get good starts!
5/21/2008 4:28pm
Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only J-Law fan who doesn't feel the need to make announcements like this. Whistling
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/21/2008 4:30pm
I like going to the races and watching to see who does well...not sit at my keyboard and try to play Amazing Kreskin, only to discover that I'm Nostradumbass instead. Wink

The Shop

Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
5/21/2008 4:31pm
GuyB wrote:
I like going to the races and watching to see who does well...not sit at my keyboard and try to play Amazing Kreskin, only to discover...
I like going to the races and watching to see who does well...not sit at my keyboard and try to play Amazing Kreskin, only to discover that I'm Nostradumbass instead. Wink
If only everyone was like that. The world would be a better place.

Ok so not the world, but Vitalmx.com....
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
5/21/2008 4:33pm
GuyB wrote:
I like going to the races and watching to see who does well...not sit at my keyboard and try to play Amazing Kreskin, only to discover...
That mad me laugh.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
5/21/2008 4:34pm
GuyB wrote:
Jarid332 wrote:

I could tell whose going to win, but that would take the fun out.
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
5/21/2008 4:34pm
Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only J-Law fan who doesn't feel the need to make announcements like this. Whistling
I'm with ya.
Mxrider26x
5/21/2008 4:35pm
GuyB taking offense because someone said that JLaw could challenge RV
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
5/21/2008 4:38pm
I predict Jay will be cutting some fast lap times on a YOT sponsored Yamaha
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
5/21/2008 4:40pm
GuyB wrote:
Jarid332 wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:
I could tell whose going to win, but that would take the fun out.
I predict the fans will win!!
jkkt
5/21/2008 5:11pm
Don' t leave Nico out of the mix....
pistol
Fantasy
2133rd
5/21/2008 6:44pm
Mxrider26x wrote:
Maybe he just doesn't like turds.
jdub347
5/21/2008 6:48pm
Mxrider26x wrote:
I think it is more like he is taking offense at your mostly nonsensical post.......
Uncleof2
5/21/2008 7:06pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:02pm
I think j-law will post some fast lap times, and then he will fade, and RV and
Dungey will battle up front. Stroupe & Canard will be fast and will win motos, but
the outdoors are as much about conditioning as speed. GuyB is right about going
to the races and watching the races, but we all can't go to every race so we all sit
at our computers and talk about a sport we love.
Larry
5/21/2008 7:13pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
I think j-law will post some fast lap times, and then he will fade, and RV and Dungey will battle up front. Stroupe & Canard will...
Dungey will battle up front. Stroupe & Canard will be fast and will win motos, but
to the races and watching the races, but we all can't go to every race so we all sit
Are you could just go riding
5/21/2008 7:13pm
Guy B is stating that it's ok to post and love the sport.......but posting while drunk or just being plain stupid is gonna get you clipped.

JLaw is not a proven winner outdoors.....or a proven podium guy. Right now his program is good and he is threat for the box and a longshot for the title.

Great rider, fast, one of the best right now in his class indoors and out......but he's got a lot of work ahead of him and I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do.

But JLaw will own......it's been done before and JLaw aint no JBS
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/21/2008 7:15pm
Mxrider26x wrote:
Hardly. I was just trying to understand what you had to say.

To tell the truth, it's hard for me to line up and claim someone is my "favorite." I like 'em all. If they're going to be in contention for the title, they've got to prove it on the track over the next 12 races.
Larry
5/21/2008 7:19pm
Guy B is stating that it's ok to post and love the sport.......but posting while drunk or just being plain stupid is gonna get you clipped...
Guy B is stating that it's ok to post and love the sport.......but posting while drunk or just being plain stupid is gonna get you clipped.

JLaw is not a proven winner outdoors.....or a proven podium guy. Right now his program is good and he is threat for the box and a longshot for the title.

Great rider, fast, one of the best right now in his class indoors and out......but he's got a lot of work ahead of him and I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do.

You mean JMB don't you?
35smom
5/21/2008 7:30pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
I think j-law will post some fast lap times, and then he will fade, and RV and Dungey will battle up front. Stroupe & Canard will...
Thats funny.....known Jay for along time. He has always been fastest at the outdoors. Never ever has faded. He has always hated SX and the way i'm seeing it is if he has done that well this year in SX then the outdoors will be phenonminal.....but thats just my opinion (lol)

(
BobbyM
5/21/2008 7:33pm
Mxrider26x wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Hardly. I was just trying to understand what you had to say. To tell the truth, it's hard for me to line up and claim someone...
Hardly. I was just trying to understand what you had to say.

To tell the truth, it's hard for me to line up and claim someone is my "favorite." I like 'em all. If they're going to be in contention for the title, they've got to prove it on the track over the next 12 races.
a....steveO...you HAVE to like em ALL. that is your job. Now let us do our job please.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
5/21/2008 8:44pm
Can I get a Kalish post here or whatttttt!
haha
todder
5/21/2008 8:55pm
Guy B is stating that it's ok to post and love the sport.......but posting while drunk or just being plain stupid is gonna get you clipped...

So will that last line get you clipped?
5/21/2008 11:32pm
GuyB wrote:
Damn Gibby, bring out the big guns tonight... well put sir.

_Schaeffler219
5/22/2008 5:15am
Nope, you're not alone.
-eagle-
5/22/2008 5:52am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:02pm
How does a yot bike stack up to factory bikes & mitch when it comes to a deep loamey uphill? Does Yami kick down, especially since they have no 250f guys now?
bogdan912
5/22/2008 5:58am
YOT bikes get parts from Yami, I don't know that they are comparable to PC but I would say they are probably as good as anything else out there.
5/22/2008 7:24pm
I ain't getting clipped because "JLaw will own "is not an original on this message board.

Someone has already run the handle "JBS will own".......

So no I didn't mean JMB.

Is everyone on here a newbie or something? Do us all a favor and go back and re read the last few years of posts and then ....and only then start posting yourself again.

Post a reply to: JLaw will own

The Latest