JLaw Arrested? (Only pulled over)

MX114
5/16/2021 2:29am
MX114 wrote:
For anyone who is familiar with the show “Sopranos” they filmed an episode inside Pines Barrens. The chase a Russian dude thru the woods. Jersey bro
MX915 wrote:
Actually this is not true. The show took place there, but the filming locations were not anywhere near the pine barrens (as someone from Jersey it...
Actually this is not true. The show took place there, but the filming locations were not anywhere near the pine barrens (as someone from Jersey it was obvious).

The filming locations were in Orange County NY. I imagine the amount of hoops that would have been required to get authorization to film in the pine barrens was prohibitive (thanks government)
Interesting. I didn’t realize that. That’s a good episode either way
MX114
5/16/2021 2:32am
MX114 wrote:
I’d say Nico Izzi and Austin Stroupe are both in the same boat if not even more talented then Jlaw. Nico was untouchable on minis then...
I’d say Nico Izzi and Austin Stroupe are both in the same boat if not even more talented then Jlaw. Nico was untouchable on minis then he got sidetracked
aeffertz wrote:
I don’t know how you could argue either of those guys are more talented when their resume is so much weaker than J Laws
I didn’t say successful. I said talented. Nico Izzi was as talented as you could get on a bike. He dominated the mini ranks. I watched him battle Trey Canard and Austin Stroupe all week at Loretta’s in 2006 and I thought for sure that kid was going to win multiple championships as most people who saw him growing up thought as well. Much more than Jlaw was ever expected to do. Nico turned pro and it all began falling apart from there
5/16/2021 3:30am
LBiggie wrote:
Pure speculation, but that looks like the Pine Barrens in NJ near where he grew up. Even though its illegal to ride a dirt bike in...
Pure speculation, but that looks like the Pine Barrens in NJ near where he grew up. Even though its illegal to ride a dirt bike in the entire state of NJ on public property (environmentalists rule this state) many people ride there all the time because its pretty much the only place to go besides private tracks. There are lots of “outlaw tracks” all in there. The cops patrol it and if they find your car, they will sit there and wait for you to come back to load up, how they get most people.
MX114 wrote:
For anyone who is familiar with the show “Sopranos” they filmed an episode inside Pines Barrens. The chase a Russian dude thru the woods. Jersey bro
Paulie- “he was an interior decorator”

Chris- “.. his house looked like shit”
LMAO! That show was great.
usp4u
5/17/2021 8:25am
KMC440 wrote:
... what bong .... hey man that ain't mine ...
"These aren't even my pants."

The Shop

Post a reply to: JLaw Arrested? (Only pulled over)

The Latest