TX_187
Edited Date/Time 3/6/2013 6:58pm
|
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
3/5/2013 7:56am
Thanks for the vid.

I really hope he comes back and does well. That vid is hard to tell, looks like he's either taking it easy or something cuz he's only running around B-class speed but with his talent, if he really focuses and gives it a 100% effort like he's never done before he could easily run top 10, maybe top 5.

The most important thing is that he's having fun though and it makes me glad to see a guy enjoying his dirtbike again.

The Shop

Grieby54
3/5/2013 8:19am
Laughing

I will shit myself if that guy even gets a top 20 OA.
4stroke4DWIN
3/5/2013 8:57am
I'm gonna go out on a limb, but he was up picking up his new Zooks and wanted to take his brother riding before heading back to Florida. Could that just be his brother riding his old bike? If you compare the most recent vid and this to different styles? Maybe he was just having fun, dunno.
tobz
3/6/2013 12:58am
Good luck to him, as long as he's having fun and stays healthy.
fullfloater
Fantasy
13th
3/6/2013 1:28am
OK, I really like JLaw but don't post any more stuff like that or the sponsorship train might not get any farther than the Utopia stop. I do think Ronnie Mac could give him a run for his money (pay-per-view possiblity here?).
ky_savage
Fantasy
500th
3/6/2013 3:36am
bartoner wrote:
C rider....
This was the first thing that came to mind as I watched.
DrSweden
3/6/2013 5:47am
bartoner wrote:
C rider....
ky_savage wrote:
WTF? That must be some C-series out of space. I think he looked pretty good, but I say it's impossible to tell if that is speed for qualifying or not. But C?

I'm B, had the C-class covered in all ages, and that guy would lap me within minutes!
Insider347
3/6/2013 6:38am
bartoner wrote:
C rider....
ky_savage wrote:
DrSweden wrote:
WTF? That must be some C-series out of space. I think he looked pretty good, but I say it's impossible to tell if that is speed...
WTF? That must be some C-series out of space. I think he looked pretty good, but I say it's impossible to tell if that is speed for qualifying or not. But C?

I'm B, had the C-class covered in all ages, and that guy would lap me within minutes!
I hear you Doc. Didn't you know that most here at Vital are FAST local A riders or Pro.
3/6/2013 7:12am Edited Date/Time 3/6/2013 7:12am
Speed, especially on four strokes, is deceiving. While I'm not saying he looked blazing fast, he did look very smooth.
DrSweden
3/6/2013 7:15am
Insider347 wrote:
I hear you Doc. Didn't you know that most here at Vital are FAST local A riders or Pro.
True dat! My dream would be to be at his "C-level", something that will newer happen though...
DrSweden
3/6/2013 7:18am
TripleFive wrote:
Speed, especially on four strokes, is deceiving. While I'm not saying he looked blazing fast, he did look very smooth.
Totally, watching Pourcel ride is confusing, when judging speed...
bartoner
3/6/2013 7:19am
bartoner wrote:
C rider....
ky_savage wrote:
DrSweden wrote:
WTF? That must be some C-series out of space. I think he looked pretty good, but I say it's impossible to tell if that is speed...

haha...i actually said it being sarcastic...figuring someone was bound to say it anyway...i like JLaw...cant wait till her returns, IF he does...
motofab36
3/6/2013 7:36am
TriRacer27 wrote:
Thanks for the vid. I really hope he comes back and does well. That vid is hard to tell, looks like he's either taking it easy...
Thanks for the vid.

I really hope he comes back and does well. That vid is hard to tell, looks like he's either taking it easy or something cuz he's only running around B-class speed but with his talent, if he really focuses and gives it a 100% effort like he's never done before he could easily run top 10, maybe top 5.

The most important thing is that he's having fun though and it makes me glad to see a guy enjoying his dirtbike again.
LOL thats funny, I'm a big J Law fan but I watched the vid and also thought he looked like a local B rider
brocster
3/6/2013 7:43am
gotta love you some vital.....

i missed the memo where jlaw stated that he was going to laying down some serious laps to be filmed and posted on vital wanting to find out how his speed looked.....A,B,C or D?????

LET JLAW RIDE!
peelout
3/6/2013 9:30am
brocster wrote:
gotta love you some vital..... i missed the memo where jlaw stated that he was going to laying down some serious laps to be filmed and...
gotta love you some vital.....

i missed the memo where jlaw stated that he was going to laying down some serious laps to be filmed and posted on vital wanting to find out how his speed looked.....A,B,C or D?????

LET JLAW RIDE!
no shit right?

what's lame is, this place is a place to discuss moto. whether it's talking about Rick Johnson skydiving, Ron Lechein eating a jumbo dog, or JLaw riding a few laps in Jersey.

i really don't understand the people bagging on this. he is just riding his dirt bike and someone took some video of it. some of you guys need to get over yourselves.
DrSweden
3/6/2013 9:40am
bartoner wrote:
haha...i actually said it being sarcastic...figuring someone was bound to say it anyway...i like JLaw...cant wait till her returns, IF he does...
Ha, hard to get sarcasm when someone have the same approach being all serious!Grinning
slipdog
3/6/2013 9:51am
Looks like JLaw building his base to me. You gotta do a lot of medium paced 30's before you can do one at race pace after that much time off.
6-wheelz
3/6/2013 9:56am
Three weeks a go video of J Law on a Suzuki, Last week romors of Daytona on a JGR Yamaha, This week video of J Law on a Yamaha???????????? Sounds like a conspiracy!!!
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
3/6/2013 10:03am
bartoner wrote:
C rider....
ky_savage wrote:
DrSweden wrote:

He wouldn't win the C class at Monster mountain riding like that. No joke.
sharkey
3/6/2013 10:04am
looks like it was in the morning and just warming up by the looks of the sun in the sky
dgmx
3/6/2013 10:06am
for all you posting about his " lack" of speed you are fucking pathetic. first off its about 30 degrees outside and the track is choppy and dry as hell. dont think he was out there trying to make gains. C class? ill bet any of you who stated that wouldnt even do a few of those jumps
MotoTones
3/6/2013 10:18am
Anyone have a good link to when he jumped the gate at Hangtown? I found the poor quality one but can't seem to find the one from behind. I really do want to see him come back! The sport needs another rider with a lot of character!
3/6/2013 10:23am
Lets not forget it would have been 40 deg max that day. I think he was just playing around with his bro.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
3/6/2013 10:58am
dgmx wrote:
for all you posting about his " lack" of speed you are fucking pathetic. first off its about 30 degrees outside and the track is choppy...
for all you posting about his " lack" of speed you are fucking pathetic. first off its about 30 degrees outside and the track is choppy and dry as hell. dont think he was out there trying to make gains. C class? ill bet any of you who stated that wouldnt even do a few of those jumps
Just an observation man, it's a moto board, so folks are talking moto. C class at the monster was like the B class at other tracks. This was the uphill triple at the monster, 100 foot then landing 10 or 15 feet higher than the take off. It's was always choppy and dry as hell. Sorry man, just talking moto. Dude i was king of the sitting down one hander....

Post a reply to: JLAW at Raceway Park Vid

The Latest