Create New Tag

8/14/2018 10:37 AM

Which contract is bigger annually?

Not contingencies just salary?

Or list separately

|

8/14/2018 10:40 AM

Earning opportunities?

I'm guessing Eli with 17 SX's plus title bonus, 12 Nat's plus title bonus, Moster-Cup...etc.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

8/14/2018 10:46 AM

KHI globally is nearly 5.5x bigger than KTM Group globally therefore, I'm guessing they'll spend what they need to spend to make sure Eli doesn't ride another brand...especially an orange bike.

|

8/14/2018 11:07 AM

This was said by Pit beirer back in 2016.

If he wasn’t already then he must be one of KTM’s high-level athletes now …
“He is in a range where he is with Ryan Dungey and Tony Cairoli and that is how it should be.”

https://blog.ktm.com/interview-of-the-month-signing-the-star-how-ktm-kept-jeffrey-herlings/

|

8/14/2018 11:14 AM

Zaugg wrote:

KHI globally is nearly 5.5x bigger than KTM Group globally therefore, I'm guessing they'll spend what they need to spend to ...more

You think KHI global is going to go all in on a niche thing like mx motorsports? naaaaah

|

8/14/2018 11:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/14/2018 11:35 AM

Herlings is paid with Redbull money! Let’s just say they have a lot of it!

|

8/14/2018 11:37 AM

Zaugg wrote:

KHI globally is nearly 5.5x bigger than KTM Group globally therefore, I'm guessing they'll spend what they need to spend to ...more

seth505 wrote:

You think KHI global is going to go all in on a niche thing like mx motorsports? naaaaah

Kawi and monsters pockets are a lot deeper than ktm and redbull. Not to mention eli races the biggest stages and herlings doesnt. Pretty straight forward. Both are raking in millions and millions but eli has more.

|

8/14/2018 11:43 AM

(TOTAL GUESS) Eli races twice as many races as Herlings, so just bonus money he's collecting would put him higher, and in my opinion he should get paid more base because he's working harder and on TV much more. Additionally, SX by itself is twice as big as MXGP globally, so he has much more value just in that.

Another rough way to think about value is Tomac has twice as many social media followers so his reach is much greater than Jeffrey.

I mean I don't have any facts, just looking at what Tomac's agent would be working with when he walked into the room.

|