JH100 Milestone SX Practice

450crf_732
Edited Date/Time 3/6/2014 7:19am
Here's a little moto for Monday you workaholics!
|
3/3/2014 1:34pm
Gotta love the shitty diet advertisement at the end of the vid. As if to say that all the top guys in the sport don't know WTF they are doing. Or that any new up and coming riders can still ride like that if they just eat garbage.
What a waste of good natural talent! Sick

The Shop

jhansen510
Fantasy
3600th
3/3/2014 1:52pm
Gotta love the shitty diet advertisement at the end of the vid. As if to say that all the top guys in the sport don't know...
Gotta love the shitty diet advertisement at the end of the vid. As if to say that all the top guys in the sport don't know WTF they are doing. Or that any new up and coming riders can still ride like that if they just eat garbage.
Why because he is not living the life that you wish that he would? My opinion is he has a badass life. Just had an appearance on the Ellis show. Dates celebrities. And gets paid to live life on his terms. Dude has it fucking made! I bet he would look at your life and say something similar so can it. Josh Hansen is an unreal talent on 2 wheels and always has been.
40Plus_922mx
3/3/2014 1:56pm
So I guess that vid begs the question. Will we ever see Hanny back in SX?
kawirider819
3/3/2014 2:21pm
Cant beat it. Havin fun riding his dirtbike. Im happy for him.
JW381
3/3/2014 2:30pm
NO SHIT! Can't believe how much dudes hate on him. He rides basically just for fun, still gets paid because he's made a name for himself. Guarantee he's enjoying his life way more than any top SX star that has to train and eat right and do moto after moto after moto. He's won X-Games, been in contention for regional titles and got race wins, and he's branded himself well and is making cash. I don't really even think he'd be a contender in the 450s if he was doing the whole "pro training routine".
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
3/3/2014 3:00pm
Gotta love the shitty diet advertisement at the end of the vid. As if to say that all the top guys in the sport don't know...
O SHIT, some kid might see this and have a candy bar as well!!! DAMN YOU HANSEN YOU SPAWN OF SATAAAAAN

SillySillySilly
bigcat
3/3/2014 3:06pm
JW381 wrote:
NO SHIT! Can't believe how much dudes hate on him. He rides basically just for fun, still gets paid because he's made a name for himself...
NO SHIT! Can't believe how much dudes hate on him. He rides basically just for fun, still gets paid because he's made a name for himself. Guarantee he's enjoying his life way more than any top SX star that has to train and eat right and do moto after moto after moto. He's won X-Games, been in contention for regional titles and got race wins, and he's branded himself well and is making cash. I don't really even think he'd be a contender in the 450s if he was doing the whole "pro training routine".
Exactly who is it that is paying him all this cash? And for doing what?
3/3/2014 3:07pm
seriously?
dennisjonon
3/3/2014 3:13pm
JW381 wrote:
NO SHIT! Can't believe how much dudes hate on him. He rides basically just for fun, still gets paid because he's made a name for himself...
bigcat wrote:
all of his sponsors. Cernics, MONSTER, or Hansen's Beverage Co.....Thats a huge company.
jhansen510
Fantasy
3600th
3/3/2014 3:19pm
JW381 wrote:
I agreed with most of what you said until I read your last sentence. Hanny has the natural talent to take him as far as he was willing to go. Just happens that he was not willing to live life on a OEM's terms.
dirtnapper
3/3/2014 3:36pm
Not a JH fan. At all. But that vid was ( as a bro would say...) sick! Pinch

Really, I mean it, the vid was cool. And a little leg swag at the 2:56 mark! Wink
JW381
3/3/2014 3:54pm
JW381 wrote:
bigcat wrote:
all of his sponsors. Cernics, MONSTER, or Hansen's Beverage Co.....Thats a huge company.
Exactly. Open up a Racer X or TWMX and tell me you don't see an ad with him in it. He's in the Metal Mulisha ads to, right? And Deft? Seems like I see him in a lot of the stuff that Bereman is in.
JW381
3/3/2014 3:55pm
jhansen510 wrote:
I agreed with most of what you said until I read your last sentence. Hanny has the natural talent to take him as far as he...
I agreed with most of what you said until I read your last sentence. Hanny has the natural talent to take him as far as he was willing to go. Just happens that he was not willing to live life on a OEM's terms.
Agree to disagree, I just don't know that he has the "on the edge" style that he would need to win. He's silky smooth, but is he gonna pull some gnar move or line when he needs it? We'll never know, not important.
3/3/2014 3:56pm
lol, i could care less what josh hansen or anyone does in their freetime..it doesnt effect me one bit

but i will say this, this dude makes it look easy!
Torco1
3/3/2014 4:25pm
You got all of that from him goofing around with candy at the end of the video?

On a different note, did you know that Chad Reed worships the devil? He threw up those Slayer devil horn thingies with his hands......he's clearly trying to push the teachings of Mr. Lucifer on all of us fans.
3/3/2014 4:33pm
jhansen510 wrote:
Why because he is not living the life that you wish that he would? My opinion is he has a badass life. Just had an appearance...
Why because he is not living the life that you wish that he would? My opinion is he has a badass life. Just had an appearance on the Ellis show. Dates celebrities. And gets paid to live life on his terms. Dude has it fucking made! I bet he would look at your life and say something similar so can it. Josh Hansen is an unreal talent on 2 wheels and always has been.
Nah I don't "wish" he would do anything. I really don't give a flying hoot what the hell he does. My point was just that you can see the condescending message behind the little garbage diet promotion at the end of a good riding vid. But youre right....I am in fact being to picky on him for not giving a shit. Maybe my disdain for him stems from the time he used his bike as a weapon on that one rider after losing a heat race back when he rode for Jeff Wards team. ..........You remember? .....the one where the team pretty much folded after that incident?

And yeah since someone else brought it up.........How does he make such good money "living life on his terms"? (Just curious)
mx_563
3/3/2014 4:50pm
Underneath that scarface, tattood out, punk rock, tough guy exterior there is a charming young man, methinks. As for bike skills....shiii.....ridiculous!!! I was uber impressed.
3/3/2014 5:25pm
Nah I don't "wish" he would do anything. I really don't give a flying hoot what the hell he does. My point was just that you...
Nah I don't "wish" he would do anything. I really don't give a flying hoot what the hell he does. My point was just that you can see the condescending message behind the little garbage diet promotion at the end of a good riding vid. But youre right....I am in fact being to picky on him for not giving a shit. Maybe my disdain for him stems from the time he used his bike as a weapon on that one rider after losing a heat race back when he rode for Jeff Wards team. ..........You remember? .....the one where the team pretty much folded after that incident?

And yeah since someone else brought it up.........How does he make such good money "living life on his terms"? (Just curious)
The team didn't fold from that incident. He wasn't even riding for them at that time considering they folded in November of 2012, remember?
bigcat
3/3/2014 5:32pm
bigcat wrote:
JW381 wrote:
Exactly. Open up a Racer X or TWMX and tell me you don't see an ad with him in it. He's in the Metal Mulisha ads...
Exactly. Open up a Racer X or TWMX and tell me you don't see an ad with him in it. He's in the Metal Mulisha ads to, right? And Deft? Seems like I see him in a lot of the stuff that Bereman is in.
He is not on the list of metal mulisha athletes.
http://www.metalmulisha.com/team/
He is not listed as a monster athlete.
http://www.monsterenergy.com/#
He is not listed as a deft family athlete.
http://www.deftfamily.com/family.html
So i guess that leaves Cernics, Which is a couple of motorcycle dealership in Pa, correct?
So tell me again who exactly is paying him to do nothing?Whistling
3/3/2014 5:40pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2014 5:41pm
Love watching him ride too, so loose and comfortable on the bike. I could care less about what he does as long as I can watch him ride! I would say he has better style than any of the 450 front runners, well, with the exception of Stewart.
3/3/2014 6:10pm
Nah I don't "wish" he would do anything. I really don't give a flying hoot what the hell he does. My point was just that you...

The team didn't fold from that incident. He wasn't even riding for them at that time considering they folded in November of 2012, remember?
AH! Yes you are correct it was team DBK or something or nuther..???my badd!....either way....he made the sore loser cunt award that night and as far as im concerned showed his true colors. But whatever....if he can make a go of it making 3 minute riding videos and candy promotions good for him! hes definitely got the game figured out better than most of us then.
S.Loyer
3/3/2014 6:22pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2014 6:24pm
JW381 wrote:
Exactly. Open up a Racer X or TWMX and tell me you don't see an ad with him in it. He's in the Metal Mulisha ads...
bigcat wrote:
He is not on the list of metal mulisha athletes. [url=http://www.metalmulisha.com/team/]http://www.metalmulisha.com/team/[/url] He is not listed as a monster athlete. [url=http://www.monsterenergy.com/#]http://www.monsterenergy.com/#[/url] He is not listed as a...
So i guess that leaves Cernics, Which is a couple of motorcycle dealership in Pa, correct?
Took me 20 seconds to find Josh under the monster athletes....

Another 20 to find him on the shift site and in a bunch of shift ads.

He's not Mulisha, He is best friends with Twitch, he's a DBK guy.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1635th
3/3/2014 6:22pm
JW381 wrote:
bigcat wrote:
He is not on the list of metal mulisha athletes. [url=http://www.metalmulisha.com/team/]http://www.metalmulisha.com/team/[/url] He is not listed as a monster athlete. [url=http://www.monsterenergy.com/#]http://www.monsterenergy.com/#[/url] He is not listed as a...
you think he's wearing a Monster hat and helmet and has a big Monster logo for shits and gigs? Come on dude.

Post a reply to: JH100 Milestone SX Practice

The Latest