JGR is already testing with the 2019 RM-Z250

tcallahan707
9/6/2018 10:17am
ML, do they test a completely stock bike first and go from there? Or do they throw on some basics like pipe, suspension, clutch, brakes, etc...?
GODZILLA
9/6/2018 12:19pm
Suzuki really trying to rebuild their race program. That being said why they going to bring out the same bike? I guess I don’t have the...
Suzuki really trying to rebuild their race program. That being said why they going to bring out the same bike? I guess I don’t have the powers he has because that bike sounded like it was ripping pretty damn good. The motor has the same outer casting, all new innerds, new head. The new head is where this bike is gonna gain the ponies. I’m pretty positive the JGR 250’s will be up front all year. JGR was asking suzuki for a platform that could be made into a high power race bike, I’m sure they got it, and they’ve been testing Their 19’s longer than anyone else. That should let the doubters know that they gonna mean business in SX. Do you think A’mart gonna race this bike to get beat? He’ll no. How long we have to wait for all the details?
I'm probably trying to emulate a donkey's back like Matti, but I'd be willing to bet none of this lovely fairy tale will happen.
crockett
9/6/2018 1:01pm
How can you guys talk crap about this bike when it won most 2011 shootout???
Like this exact bike won all the shootouts that year, it's a great bike
drt410
9/6/2018 1:49pm
racer495a wrote:
Motor sounds the same. I'm a little worried the engine hasn't changed enough.
Turbojez wrote:
Whoa, you can tell by the sound of the motor in the insta video if it has changed from a previous year or not? That's some...
Whoa, you can tell by the sound of the motor in the insta video if it has changed from a previous year or not?
That's some kind of a superpower bro!
Suzuki really trying to rebuild their race program. That being said why they going to bring out the same bike? I guess I don’t have the...
Suzuki really trying to rebuild their race program. That being said why they going to bring out the same bike? I guess I don’t have the powers he has because that bike sounded like it was ripping pretty damn good. The motor has the same outer casting, all new innerds, new head. The new head is where this bike is gonna gain the ponies. I’m pretty positive the JGR 250’s will be up front all year. JGR was asking suzuki for a platform that could be made into a high power race bike, I’m sure they got it, and they’ve been testing Their 19’s longer than anyone else. That should let the doubters know that they gonna mean business in SX. Do you think A’mart gonna race this bike to get beat? He’ll no. How long we have to wait for all the details?
Depends because I think it was MXA who explained how the 450 had a bunch of changes to the engine n stil fet the same n barely gained 1 hp. So they dont have high hopes for the 250 at all.

The Shop

drt410
9/6/2018 1:50pm
crockett wrote:
How can you guys talk crap about this bike when it won most 2011 shootout??? Like this exact bike won all the shootouts that year, it's...
How can you guys talk crap about this bike when it won most 2011 shootout???
Like this exact bike won all the shootouts that year, it's a great bike
Because its not 2011 lol.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
9/6/2018 1:52pm
Turbojez wrote:
Whoa, you can tell by the sound of the motor in the insta video if it has changed from a previous year or not? That's some...
Whoa, you can tell by the sound of the motor in the insta video if it has changed from a previous year or not?
That's some kind of a superpower bro!
drt410 wrote:
Depends because I think it was MXA who explained how the 450 had a bunch of changes to the engine n stil fet the same n...
Depends because I think it was MXA who explained how the 450 had a bunch of changes to the engine n stil fet the same n barely gained 1 hp. So they dont have high hopes for the 250 at all.
And I believe it was 2016 that suzuki made around 82 changes internally to the RMZ250 motor and it did absolutely nothing and the test riders were disappointed.

I hope this 19 is on par with the other 250's
kkawboy14
9/6/2018 2:51pm
I would REALLY like to see JGR win a couple things, to keep them feeling good about their program!
GODZILLA
9/6/2018 4:20pm
GODZILLA wrote:
I'm probably trying to emulate a donkey's back like Matti, but I'd be willing to bet none of this lovely fairy tale will happen.
Shame on me, I hadn't read the official release.

"Evolving the fundamental performance elements of ‘RUN’, ‘TURN’ and ‘STOP’ to a new level, Suzuki has infused the Winning Balance into the new 2019 RM-Z250. "

My bad, guess they'll be on top.
Tongue

Post a reply to: JGR is already testing with the 2019 RM-Z250

The Latest