JGR RMZ 250 Stage 2 Dyno charts available???

brywil73
5/29/2020 11:15am
brywil73 wrote:
Still never got the dyno charts of the JGR kit. 🤣However, I don’t think they are offering them anymore anyway. 🤦🏻‍♂️
I wonder if they were more like the 52mm WP forks, only those with a pro-card can buy them and only a few at that. You...
I wonder if they were more like the 52mm WP forks, only those with a pro-card can buy them and only a few at that. You would think that a forum as popular as this, someone would have had it installed to even give you a better idea of how they perform.
Motofinne wrote:
I don't think so, at least not when they released the product. I thought is was basically their version of the similar GYTR kit that Yamaha...
I don't think so, at least not when they released the product. I thought is was basically their version of the similar GYTR kit that Yamaha has and everyone can buy. Didn't ML do a video for Vital about the kit?
Yeah I believe ML did do a video and that is what got me interested. He claimed it produced more power than the Yamaha with the GYTR kit. He was going to post them on the next video but, he didn’t get around to the second video. Which before I bought the bike and the kit, wanted to see the charts. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The Shop

Post a reply to: JGR RMZ 250 Stage 2 Dyno charts available???

The Latest