JGR Products

EmDub425
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 1:36pm
Was just visiting the JGR website and I noticed they are offering suspension and motor work services to the public. With the technology and resources they have, do you think they will ever seriously compete with Pro Circuit? I could see it happening, but it may take a while.
|
sesker15
2/3/2010 4:10pm
I say no rite now! JGR PRICESS are Wayyy To HIGH!!!!!!!
But things can change. They could be like the east coast Pro Circuit.
2/3/2010 4:10pm
They are actually making suspension from scratch. Internals included. Not just buying kits from the factory and testing valving. Very advanced for our little sport.

The Shop

bmoto816
2/3/2010 4:33pm
I for one hope so, PC is a great outfit but we need more options. And I believe JGR will be that option.
TeamGreen
2/3/2010 4:35pm
sesker15 wrote:
You might wanna go compare Apples to Apples.

Besides, this has nothing to do with wanting to be the "East Coast" Pro-Circuit.

The floks at JGR have their own approach and will have some very "Next-Level" hardware as time goes on.
MXTR
2/3/2010 5:11pm
Sure the package prices look expensive, but have you ever been "nickled and dimed" by your favorite hop-up shop?

A lot of companies tend to advertise a low suspension revalve or engine rebuild price, then tack on the price of all of the replacement parts when you get the bill. These guys are just spelling it out in black and white upfront, so you know what you're getting for your money.

Good business idea..........I guess we'll have to wait and see.
MXDAD140
2/3/2010 5:19pm
We are currently running JGR and are extremely satisfied with the products.
JOHN CHOATE
2/3/2010 7:47pm
MXTR wrote:
Sure the package prices look expensive, but have you ever been "nickled and dimed" by your favorite hop-up shop? A lot of companies tend to advertise...
Sure the package prices look expensive, but have you ever been "nickled and dimed" by your favorite hop-up shop?

A lot of companies tend to advertise a low suspension revalve or engine rebuild price, then tack on the price of all of the replacement parts when you get the bill. These guys are just spelling it out in black and white upfront, so you know what you're getting for your money.

Good business idea..........I guess we'll have to wait and see.
There is no "extra" or "hidden" costs with JGR. Usually when your suspension is done by other companies that nickel and dime stuff(bushings, seals, oil, ect) really start adding up. These are good guys!! RIDE ON
bigcat
2/3/2010 8:59pm
Anyone else notice Travis Preston's email at the bottom of the JGR page.
I am glad to see him in with such a good company.
A very smart move on his part.
And their part.

Smile
oldx
2/3/2010 9:05pm
EmDub425 wrote:
Was just visiting the JGR website and I noticed they are offering suspension and motor work services to the public. With the technology and resources they...
Was just visiting the JGR website and I noticed they are offering suspension and motor work services to the public. With the technology and resources they have, do you think they will ever seriously compete with Pro Circuit? I could see it happening, but it may take a while.
They will not do anything 1/2 assed.
squid48
2/3/2010 9:51pm
Ive heard a JGR motor in person ran by a fast amateur kid and lemme say the thing riiiips!

But so does the kid riding the bike so who knows if its the kid or the bike...
R-acer
2/4/2010 3:50am
sesker15 wrote:
Have you seen the Pro Circuit prices?Blink
MXTR
2/4/2010 10:57am
They are actually making suspension from scratch. Internals included. Not just buying kits from the factory and testing valving. Very advanced for our little sport.
It was in another thread on Vital, that the new rear shock that the JGRMX race team is running is built by JRI Shocks. It's a works-type shock developed specifically for JGR.
TeamGreen
2/4/2010 12:04pm
Speaking of Prices: Is there some kinda Moto-Crede that requires EVERY MXer to bitch, whine and moan about the price of EVERYTHING?

(Or expect Sponsorship/a discount 'cause their the fastest guy at the "Corn-Field"?)

I'm jus' wondering...

*Dis-Claimer: "Corn-Field" is the property of Big Lenny.

Post a reply to: JGR Products

The Latest