JGR 2020

9/14/2019 7:15pm
There is so much assumption and ignorance in this thread that it's comical. People sure don't like Suzuki for some reason.
Suzuki is a favorite of many, but they need to reimagine their bike and advance what an MX bike can look and act like. evolution is...
Suzuki is a favorite of many, but they need to reimagine their bike and advance what an MX bike can look and act like. evolution is already too slow, and I hate they they're on the tail end of that. how much can it possibly cost? hire the engineers, and make history with a radical new design like Kawasaki 1990.
kiwifan wrote:
I agree, on the other hand they have a niche of a pretty decent handling bike, perhaps not a power monster (which may suit a number...
I agree, on the other hand they have a niche of a pretty decent handling bike, perhaps not a power monster (which may suit a number of buyers) but still capable....much like what the CRF450 was before it got a serious makeover in 2017
Power has nothing to do with these bikes at this level!
9/14/2019 7:27pm
There is so much assumption and ignorance in this thread that it's comical. People sure don't like Suzuki for some reason.
rp031x wrote:
Hate to bash Suzuki, but you can just look at their bikes and tell they are heavy, bulky and hard to handle. Anyone else notice that...
Hate to bash Suzuki, but you can just look at their bikes and tell they are heavy, bulky and hard to handle. Anyone else notice that? They look terrible this year. Reed even said in an interview that they are 15 pounds heavier than the KTM/Huskys. I'm sorry but that is just sad at this level. They need to figure their bikes out first so they can actually attract new talent. As it stands, no top pro is going to want to ride that yellow pig.
O boy!!!!

I can tell you right now. Most of that weight is in the exhaust and wheels. At the level you speak of weight is not a factor. These bikes all weight about =

Not sure why so many people come on here with absolutely no clue or facts about these bikes.

9/14/2019 7:29pm
twizzler wrote:
If JGR folds, I think that will be the end of Suzuki in USA pro racing SX/MX. They won't fund their own factory team. JGR going...
If JGR folds, I think that will be the end of Suzuki in USA pro racing SX/MX. They won't fund their own factory team. JGR going away is bad for all things moto. I hope they stay around for years to come. Pro's already don't ride Suzuki's unless they are on JGR or HEP. Privateers don't choose to race Suzuki's due to their lack of innovation. Amateurs don't even ride them. If Suzuki doesn't change their ways they may just fade away out of the dirt bike market altogether. Future for Suzuki dirt bikes does not look good at this current time.
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I'd have to disagree on privateers not riding them because of lack of innovation. I'd say it has more to do with lack of support. But...
I'd have to disagree on privateers not riding them because of lack of innovation. I'd say it has more to do with lack of support. But that's just like, my opinion man Wink
rob162 wrote:
This guy gets it. Suzuki is not doing a ton to support local and national pros let alone amateurs
Name a single brand that has a better racing contingency?

Spat24
Fantasy
618th
9/19/2019 8:06pm
So - any update if they signed a title sponsor?
And if JS17 is signing on JGR?

The Shop

BigDaddyG
9/19/2019 8:47pm
Spat24 wrote:
So - any update if they signed a title sponsor?
And if JS17 is signing on JGR?
His agent said in Pulp the other night that he’s going to sign with JGR. He doesn’t have any other options.
Spat24
Fantasy
618th
9/20/2019 8:08am
BigDaddyG wrote:
His agent said in Pulp the other night that he’s going to sign with JGR. He doesn’t have any other options.
Great to hear. I think he will have a great year. Even beat AC9 in points.

Post a reply to: JGR 2020

The Latest