JG33 done?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/17/2019 4:15 AM

I miss seeing him out there, Was really hoping to see him on a fill in or something by now.
He looked great at monster cup!

|

2/17/2019 4:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/17/2019 4:22 AM

Matthes said that RMATVMC KTM offered him the fill in ride but he didn't think the offer (financially) was good enough and they went with Bogle.

So he is probably still waiting for a fill in ride? I hope we see him on the track!

|

2/17/2019 6:46 AM

JG33 is going always for the money. In the past and in the future. No matter what deal offered for him

|

Power is nothing without control

2/17/2019 6:50 AM

keinz wrote:

JG33 is going always for the money. In the past and in the future. No matter what deal offered for him

Because his mom bankrupted him

|

2/17/2019 6:53 AM

He is a Talented guy but I can hardly remember a series he finished without injury?
He did seem to be Riding really well these last few times he has Raced though, it would be cool to see him out there
He has a lot of talent still for sure!

|

2/17/2019 6:58 AM

He needs to be

|

Ride fast & slap ass

2/17/2019 7:07 AM

Wonder if he's considering lining up at Hangtown on his own dime to show what he's got left in the tank.. I'd think that would be the way to go if he's serious about wanting to stay on the radar as a fill in guy

|

2/17/2019 7:12 AM

keinz wrote:

TymeMoto wrote:

So sitting home for no money is better than some money?

|

2/17/2019 7:16 AM

Hard to believe he passed on a ride. Nobody making money in sx. Satellite steps you back in the direction of factory.

|

GP740
Since 1987

2/17/2019 7:30 AM

keinz wrote:

TymeMoto wrote:

If you were still “bankrupt” you would likely take any halfway decent deal. My guess he has financially recovered from that debacle...so he is able to be more picky about his offers.

|

2/17/2019 7:31 AM

yak651 wrote:

Risk to reward. If it the risks (further injuries that can stay with him a lifetime) that come with racing don't override the financial reward for putting yourself out there - then to JG, yes sitting at home is better than risking roaching out his ankles even more than they already are.

|

2/17/2019 8:45 AM

TymeMoto wrote:

yak651 wrote:

Moto Obsessed wrote:

Risk to reward. If it the risks (further injuries that can stay with him a lifetime) that come with racing don't override the financial reward for putting yourself out there - then to JG, yes sitting at home is better than risking roaching out his ankles even more than they already are.

Its a gamble. If you are going to “hold out” for more money you have to be worthy of the investment. Pretty sure no one is chomping at the bit to thow considerable money for him to come off the couch and race back into shape. I would think that you prove that you are “currently” worthy of the money spent. IMO

|

2/17/2019 8:53 AM

yak651 wrote:

Moto Obsessed wrote:

brocster wrote:

Its a gamble. If you are going to “hold out” for more money you have to be worthy of the investment. Pretty sure no one is chomping at the bit to thow considerable money for him to come off the couch and race back into shape. I would think that you prove that you are “currently” worthy of the money spent. IMO

X2, thats in the real world. These guys are spoiled. Yes men in all their circles.

|

2/17/2019 11:37 AM

Has he been out at the practice track with the pros, being seen? Does he even own a dirt bike? I’m amazed at how many pro riders you hear about who don’t even own a bike.

|

2/17/2019 11:51 AM

I bet he could come in now and knock out an 8-10 finish

|

2/17/2019 12:02 PM

|

2/17/2019 12:07 PM

He needs to take a math class. Low pay > No pay.

|

2/17/2019 12:29 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

Hard to believe he passed on a ride. Nobody making money in sx. Satellite steps you back in the direction of factory.

He didn't pass, his price was too high so they went elsewhere....

|

2/17/2019 12:55 PM

keinz wrote:

TymeMoto wrote:

Ding ding ding I'm not a huge fan of his but man I felt sorry for him. If ya can't trust maw or pops ya got nothing. Nobody deserves that-

|

2/17/2019 12:57 PM

I heard it was around a million she stole

|

2/17/2019 1:51 PM

Jerkolantern wrote:

Link please?....

|

2020.5 KTM Cairoli Factory Edition 5.7hrs
2019 Alta Redshift MXR - 0.9hrs!.
2020 KTM 250 SX 5hrs.

imoto34 wrote:
Look at all that torque. The kid on the lawnmower may have laughed so hard he shat his pants.

2/17/2019 2:43 PM

#76 wrote:

Link please?....

Watch the JG film, Intersection.

"https://vimeo.com/ondemand/intersection"

|

2/17/2019 2:47 PM

Jerkolantern wrote:

I dont know how much she stole, but it sounds like she wiped him out pretty good and it tells you what kind of person she is.

JG33 can probably make more money teaching SX/MX than racing it now.

|