JG33 Swapmoto video

diz330
Anyone catch this? Cool to see him riding and ripping it up I hope to see him line up on the gate but someone help me understand why he goes on about needing to make money as if he's worked a 50k a year job the last 15 years and is barely staying on top of his bills. I would think a guy like this has made multiple million dollars by now with all the factory contracts. Is the cost of living in California that high these days?? Can't he retire on his earnings
|
3/15/2019 7:42pm
diz330 wrote:
Anyone catch this? Cool to see him riding and ripping it up I hope to see him line up on the gate but someone help me...
Anyone catch this? Cool to see him riding and ripping it up I hope to see him line up on the gate but someone help me understand why he goes on about needing to make money as if he's worked a 50k a year job the last 15 years and is barely staying on top of his bills. I would think a guy like this has made multiple million dollars by now with all the factory contracts. Is the cost of living in California that high these days?? Can't he retire on his earnings
You need to read up on Grant's history with his mom and stuff
Keith72
3/15/2019 7:46pm
diz330 wrote:
Anyone catch this? Cool to see him riding and ripping it up I hope to see him line up on the gate but someone help me...
You need to read up on Grant's history with his mom and stuff
If the cost of living in California was too much for him he probably would have moved my now.
Dougy1
3/15/2019 8:41pm
He’s a cool dude but his attitude about not training , I don’t get. I understand family commitments but if you have just been given a ride you would think he would be frothing to get fit Totally get not riding for nothin though..
regarding the offers he had at the start of the year ..
Best of luck to him I’m sure he will do some nasty whips and spin a few fast laps.
bigk218
Fantasy
3155th
3/15/2019 9:25pm
He seems very high maintenance. If times are that tough he should take every ride he could get his hand on and build a fan base to keep him going full time. Look at Dean for example. He lost his ride and made it happen. Grant isn’t getting any younger. He should be out there squeezing every ounce of money and positive press he could get. He is fun to watch but apparently he wants crazy money to show up. So zero dollars and a ego is better than feeling slightly “underemployed”.

I NEVER thought I would say this but even BOWERS is out there tryin to kick ass. I know he thinks he deserves better but he’s out grinding along all season and going over seas etc... Everyone knows I’m not a bowers fan but good on him.

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/15/2019 9:56pm
Career and life advice. Free* here on Vital MX.

*Your results may vary. Worth exactly what you paid for it.
FIREfish148
3/15/2019 10:31pm Edited Date/Time 3/15/2019 10:40pm
Josh is such a rare talent. Good to see him back out there getting laps in.
3/16/2019 12:19am
Grant always can come out and do pretty well. I’m always impressed by that. He has had injury problems but outdoors he always gets results
milliebays
3/16/2019 1:08am
GuyB wrote:

You should visit the Pinkbike comment section sometime.

Btw actually heard jg33 pitched in alot at the kawi truck and was well liked. Getting hurt alot makes one loath to ride for free.
Natester551v
3/16/2019 7:47am
GuyB wrote:

'xactly....

JG is a stud...he knows he won't win at this point, but he can easily best a lot of factory guys. Why train like Roczen and Tomac to finish one or two spots better on a fill-in ride??? He's busy being a good dad, running his business, and enjoying life. He was super chill and approachable at the Havasu Big 6 race a few months back.

Josh is a good dude...
smoothies862
Fantasy
676th
3/16/2019 7:56am
I thought I read momma took him for 800k? whatever the number was it shouldn't have been a nickel. I will miss the fake gang signs he does.
3/16/2019 9:43am
Why did my comment get deleted stating that grant is bland and boring and they should keep his ass on the couch?

Post a reply to: JG33 Swapmoto video

The Latest