JG 33 Out

philG
7/15/2017 2:36am
philG wrote:
Thats a bummer... i'd stick Hill on it seeing as he is sucking so bad in 250.

Or Miller..
Spat24 wrote:
Agree with this. Sucks for Grant but think it would be a good idea to give Hill the ride to see if he can do anything...
Agree with this.

Sucks for Grant but think it would be a good idea to give Hill the ride to see if he can do anything on a big bike. He has shown he can in SX but it is his MX that is in question. Might give him that motivation to showcase his skills in MX.

Hope Grant heals up quick. We need to see him at A1.
If i was Kawasaki i would be all over this, because , based on what Hill did in SX he was fully expecting a 450 contract for 2018, and based on what i have seen in outdoors, i wouldnt be throwing a full factory 450 contract at a guy who has been lucky to be a top 10 guy in 250.

Either he already has that in his pocket (which i have not seen anything about) , which means he is just riding round trying to not get hurt, or he genuinely doesnt have speed outdoors, in which case it makes him a weak candidate for the ride suddenly.

Either way the pressure is on, in his favour is the fact that the 450 class is as weak as its been in a long time, so he might be flattered a little.
Casting
7/15/2017 4:07am
Who do they bring in that can actually contribute to the cause?
Stoneface wrote:
Dean Ferris maybe.
mxb2 wrote:
Hope your kidding,. Lol.
Why? Besides the fact that Ferris has his own deal in Australia he had a good run at high point.

I agree.it's unlikely Kawi will seek out a replacement rider, but if they were, Ferris is a reasonable choice.

You know what they say about opinions though, and this is mine.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/15/2017 4:49am
Next time when someone skips second moto because of a first moto crash, you guys will be at hand with suggestions of fill-ins huh?
Comeon... There are 6 rounds to go and he's maybe even racing the last 1 or 2.
But yeah they should bring over Ferris or Herlings great idea
Graybeard
Fantasy
2310th
7/15/2017 5:50am
Anyone coming out of Lorettas you guys know about or can think of?

The Shop

mxb2
7/15/2017 6:42am
crusty_xx wrote:
Next time when someone skips second moto because of a first moto crash, you guys will be at hand with suggestions of fill-ins huh? Comeon... There...
Next time when someone skips second moto because of a first moto crash, you guys will be at hand with suggestions of fill-ins huh?
Comeon... There are 6 rounds to go and he's maybe even racing the last 1 or 2.
But yeah they should bring over Ferris or Herlings great idea
Exactly. Lol,. Leave the country and your team for a 4-6 race fill in spot. Ferris is in a title chase , Hell have ac222 come fill in alsoGrinningGrinningGrinning
mxb2
7/15/2017 6:44am
Stoneface wrote:
Dean Ferris maybe.
mxb2 wrote:
Hope your kidding,. Lol.
Casting wrote:
Why? Besides the fact that Ferris has his own deal in Australia he had a good run at high point. I agree.it's unlikely Kawi will seek...
Why? Besides the fact that Ferris has his own deal in Australia he had a good run at high point.

I agree.it's unlikely Kawi will seek out a replacement rider, but if they were, Ferris is a reasonable choice.

You know what they say about opinions though, and this is mine.
Why would ferris leave? If he was offered, makes no sense, different bike, race series, 4-6 race fill in, He will make more ,$$ winning a title in his series.
mxb2
7/15/2017 7:02am
The best fill in would be desalle, but that ain't happening.
mb60
7/15/2017 8:50am
Tyler Bowers has been on a kx 450 that they gave him. He plans on racing Washougal either way.
jeffro503
7/15/2017 6:25pm
God dang it! Just saw this. Really bummed for Josh. He had some really strong rides this year too. Indoors and outdoors.

Post a reply to: JG 33 Out

The Latest