JEFF/RALPH - WTF!!?!?

Giygas
Fantasy
1047th
2/6/2018 3:09pm
WHY DO THE OUTDOORS HAVE SUCH AMAZING COVERAGE AS COMPARED TO SX? I know there are reasons, but, I just don't know what they are. HOW...
WHY DO THE OUTDOORS HAVE SUCH AMAZING COVERAGE AS COMPARED TO SX? I know there are reasons, but, I just don't know what they are. HOW CAN WE GET THESE GUYS FIRED - ESPECIALLY RALPH.
Why does everyone make such a big deal about Ralph and Jeff? No mistake or mispronounced thing has ever bothered me enough to think they should be fired. I just don't get it.
peelout
2/6/2018 3:23pm
Giygas wrote:
Why does everyone make such a big deal about Ralph and Jeff? No mistake or mispronounced thing has ever bothered me enough to think they should...
Why does everyone make such a big deal about Ralph and Jeff? No mistake or mispronounced thing has ever bothered me enough to think they should be fired. I just don't get it.
2/6/2018 3:29pm
I just watched the 250 main again from Oakland. In the first five laps there were 3 instances where they said the complete opposite of each other about a specific point. Supercross will not grow until it is tolerable to listen to.

Fro has commented within the last 3 months here so maybe he sees all this jibberish and fixes it.
plowboy
2/6/2018 3:48pm
I will admit that the boys have been a bit off this year. My guess is that things higher up the food chain have changed and they are trying to find a way to come to grips with it. I dig both those guys and even when they step on their wieners I just laugh and thank my stars cause I sure couldn't do it. I kinda put folks that bitch about Fro and Ralph in the same pot as those that dis on riders finishing positions. Unless you are on the track with them, making them eat roost or paying their salary, just STFU.

The Shop

2/6/2018 5:31pm
WHY DO THE OUTDOORS HAVE SUCH AMAZING COVERAGE AS COMPARED TO SX? I know there are reasons, but, I just don't know what they are. HOW...
WHY DO THE OUTDOORS HAVE SUCH AMAZING COVERAGE AS COMPARED TO SX? I know there are reasons, but, I just don't know what they are. HOW CAN WE GET THESE GUYS FIRED - ESPECIALLY RALPH.
If you can't identify a problem there isn't one.
flyinb501
Fantasy
272nd
2/6/2018 7:16pm
Agreed
Cortami79
2/6/2018 11:54pm
I like Ralph and Jeff. Just put the sound of your TV off and try to broadcast and keep all motorcross fans entertained, it's not as easy as it seems. I'm getting more annoyed by the guy during practices with his unstoppable talking about everything but the practices itself.
2/7/2018 12:03am
Apples to oranges. I find Langston and "Davey from Racerx's lil buddy" beyond annoying.

Post a reply to: JEFF/RALPH - WTF!!?!?

The Latest