JAMES STEWART TO TEAM YAMAHA FOR 2018

Related:
Create New Tag

10/12/2017 9:33 PM

Any truth to this? Sorry if it has already been posted. Just wanted to know if this is for real?

OCTOBER 6, 2017 / NVRPERFORMANCEWEAR
stewieyeam

Photo

A summer-long rumor is now official: James Stewart will be Cooper Webb’s new teammate on Yamaha’s factory supercross and motocross team for 2018, replacing Chad Reed. He will make his debut at the Monster Energy Cup next weekend in Las Vegas.

In today’s Yamaha press release, Keith McCarty, Motorsports Racing Division Manager for Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A., said, “We’re excited to welcome James to our Yamaha Factory Team. He’s had a great career so far, and he’s been a terrific ambassador for our sport. James has been testing his 2018 YZ450F, and he is looking forward to competing aboard the brand-new bike at the upcoming Monster Energy Cup.”

|

"If you're not 1st your Last"

10/12/2017 9:36 PM

Dude... cmon now let it go! that pic is from last year's seven mx ride day at his house..

|

10/12/2017 9:40 PM

Mickolobe7 wrote:

Any truth to this? Sorry if it has already been posted. Just wanted to know if this is for real?

OCTOBER 6, 2017 / NVRPERFORMANCEWEAR
stewieyeam

Photo

A summer-long rumor is now official: James Stewart will be Cooper Webb’s new teammate on Yamaha’s factory supercross and motocross team for 2018, replacing Chad Reed. He will make his debut at the Monster Energy Cup next weekend in Las Vegas.

In today’s Yamaha press release, Keith McCarty, Motorsports Racing Division Manager for Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A., said, “We’re excited to welcome James to our Yamaha Factory Team. He’s had a great career so far, and he’s been a terrific ambassador for our sport. James has been testing his 2018 YZ450F, and he is looking forward to competing aboard the brand-new bike at the upcoming Monster Energy Cup.”

Photo

|

10/12/2017 9:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/12/2017 10:19 PM

How does this keep happening? Are there really people that believe anything on that site?

Mind bottling.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

10/13/2017 9:45 AM

My bad I see where the info came from. I dont get to come on Vital much anymore or stay updated with the new year coming up so I wanted to ask. I can take the heat. This is where it came from if I would of known that I would of known better.

http://latestmxvideos.com/index.php/2017/08/08/james-stewart-signs-factory-redbull-yamaha/

|

"If you're not 1st your Last"