JA21 to Kawasaki...? Why?

6/1/2021 11:26pm
stremme12 wrote:
I never said it must be true. Only who's opinion I'd value more. Please don't take my words out of context.
langhammx wrote:
You should probably lighten up a little on your comments... you are consistently trying to question others and voice your opinions. If you don’t agree with...
You should probably lighten up a little on your comments... you are consistently trying to question others and voice your opinions. If you don’t agree with me, check your posting habits here-

http://www.vitalmx.com/community/stremme12,46423/all
stremme12 wrote:
Eh you're probably right. I'll try and not be so harsh. In the end I don't think it's wrong to question others and voice my own...
Eh you're probably right. I'll try and not be so harsh. In the end I don't think it's wrong to question others and voice my own opinion though.
God forbid you voice an opinion on an open Internet forum... what are you thinking man?!
ns503
6/2/2021 3:22am
So, 4 pages later & the answer is proven to be 'Why not?'
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
6/2/2021 4:12am
ns503 wrote:
The answer is simple, if Jason Re signs with Husky, he will be required to train with Aldon. Jason doesn’t want to train with Aldon, nor does he like how they treated his mentor.

Kawasaki needs a rider capabile of winning, no rider available has a legitimate chance.

So, Jason now has a 2 year deal with Kawasaki.

The Shop

JBlain619
6/2/2021 8:18am
Im still confused as to why Forkner is guaranteed the Kawi ride..? If he doesnt win next year or has another injury.. why does he deserve...
Im still confused as to why Forkner is guaranteed the Kawi ride..? If he doesnt win next year or has another injury.. why does he deserve the ride.

Dean Wilson was in the same situation as Forkner.
except Wilson won an outdoor title.
UpTiTe wrote:
He’s not guaranteed that spot, in fact, he’s not even guaranteed a spot on PC next year.
He's on PC next year.
davistld01
6/2/2021 10:52am
JBlain619 wrote:
He's on PC next year.
Mitch is pretty damn loyal to guys he believes in. Look at how long he rolled with AC9, after some guys wrote him off as a "crasher".
6/2/2021 11:28am
He's tired of drinking Rockstar, wants to switch it up to Monster, thought it was pretty obvious.
kiwifan
6/2/2021 7:52pm
ns503 wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
The answer is simple, if Jason Re signs with Husky, he will be required to train with Aldon. Jason doesn’t want to train with Aldon, nor...
The answer is simple, if Jason Re signs with Husky, he will be required to train with Aldon. Jason doesn’t want to train with Aldon, nor does he like how they treated his mentor.

Kawasaki needs a rider capabile of winning, no rider available has a legitimate chance.

So, Jason now has a 2 year deal with Kawasaki.
I personally think that he will like the Kawasaki, I think he will be a real contender for the championship next season

Post a reply to: JA21 to Kawasaki...? Why?

The Latest