JA21...

davistld01
Just a thought over a big plate of nachos & a cold Shiner Bock tonight...

Wonder how pissed the powers that be at Team Rockstar Husqvarna is at JA21 over letting his temper cost him a whole race full of possible championship points at A2? I know how pissed I'd be...
|
mauidex
1/23/2017 6:43pm
davistld01 wrote:
Just a thought over a big plate of nachos & a cold Shiner Bock tonight... Wonder how pissed the powers that be at Team Rockstar Husqvarna...

Wonder how pissed the powers that be at Team Rockstar Husqvarna is at JA21 over letting his temper cost him a whole race full of possible championship points at A2? I know how pissed I'd be...
not as pissed as the HRC bossTongueTongue
davistld01
1/23/2017 7:38pm
davistld01 wrote:
Just a thought over a big plate of nachos & a cold Shiner Bock tonight... Wonder how pissed the powers that be at Team Rockstar Husqvarna...

mauidex wrote:
not as pissed as the HRC bossTongueTongue
i disagree. Crashing can happen to...anybody. If you're riding at that level...it's a risk, and can't be helped.

Stupid is different. You can help that.
RbR
1/23/2017 8:19pm
I doubt that anyone will be as hard on Jason as he will be on himself. He is passionate, but is usually a pro's pro. The Officials made their position clear and I doubt we will see anything like this happen again.

The Shop

MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
1/23/2017 8:30pm
Everyone knows about VF. Everyone. JA tapped his helmet and VF's guy put him to the ground. It was a slight physical altercation not handled ideally by either party but hey, SX is intense, bro. You hit a dude and his training bro and the dude's gonna come tell you he's not stoked. It's a chest match from there. I'm pro penalty for JA even though I'm a fan but not for VF, or the lack thereof, because he's taking people out like he thinks he earns points for it.
Stoneface
1/23/2017 8:49pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2017 8:50pm
I would think the powers that be over at Husqvarna would be more pissed off at the team manager for letting that situation even arise let alone spin out of control. Husky people should have intercepted Anderson as he came off the track at the end of the heat.
Hugely damaging mistake in terms of title contention. Anderson could legitimately win the championship this year. After what happened to Peick last year there are no excuses for this.
TeamGreen
1/23/2017 8:56pm
Stoneface wrote:
I would think the powers that be over at Husqvarna would be more pissed off at the team manager for letting that situation even arise let...
I would think the powers that be over at Husqvarna would be more pissed off at the team manager for letting that situation even arise let alone spin out of control. Husky people should have intercepted Anderson as he came off the track at the end of the heat.
Hugely damaging mistake in terms of title contention. Anderson could legitimately win the championship this year. After what happened to Peick last year there are no excuses for this.
Hindsight much?
Stoneface
1/23/2017 9:14pm
The Husky team guys have to be watching the race. I would think they would have some sense that Anderson might be heated after that collision.
Maybe it is hindsight but don't we often see team personnel meet riders right as they pull off the track - especially after a bad race? Just seems like Anderson's too valuable a commodity with his ability to run in the top four to let him go off and chase another rider down after a race.
LungButter
1/23/2017 9:25pm
Stoneface wrote:
The Husky team guys have to be watching the race. I would think they would have some sense that Anderson might be heated after that collision...
The Husky team guys have to be watching the race. I would think they would have some sense that Anderson might be heated after that collision.
Maybe it is hindsight but don't we often see team personnel meet riders right as they pull off the track - especially after a bad race? Just seems like Anderson's too valuable a commodity with his ability to run in the top four to let him go off and chase another rider down after a race.
I thought it was a little odd too.
MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
1/23/2017 9:31pm
What is a team manager going to do... jump in front of JA as he's pinned towards Friese's location? I ain't getting in between a pissed off rider and his target, no way.
RonSkj
Fantasy
129th
1/23/2017 9:37pm
Stoneface wrote:
I would think the powers that be over at Husqvarna would be more pissed off at the team manager for letting that situation even arise let...
The thinking of the new millennials... lol, Be mad at the person that didn't stop him!
tobz
1/23/2017 9:38pm
Insane amount of thought went into the subject titling, well done.
ferg722
1/23/2017 9:39pm
And the grand optimist smiles... No such thing as bad publicity in this era of racing. Well maybe unless you're Friese or your obituary... But!
James Stewart hasn't been seen riding a bike in months... Yet there's a new thread every day on Vital and across the web gossiping about him.

Andersons Instagram traffic exploded with his last few posts since the incident at A2 which collectively gathered 1000+ comments and 50,000+ "likes" opposed to his typical posts which usually generate between 5k and 10k "likes" and under 50 comments.
Not to mention all the threads that exploded over the forums. So think about that... A guy who didn't even race the main event at A2 has gotten more attention than everyone else there besides Roczen / Dungey...

Yes he hurt his championship contention, but in the eyes of a business man, he won something...
MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
1/23/2017 10:10pm
tobz wrote:
It's a good thing you posted that three separate times. Very necessary opinion, well done.
FARANG
1/23/2017 10:22pm
Penalty was harsh IMO, Anderson was out of line but it was only a tap on the head. A warning would have sufficed.
rrjr
1/23/2017 10:48pm
FARANG wrote:
Penalty was harsh IMO, Anderson was out of line but it was only a tap on the head. A warning would have sufficed.
The penalty wasn't for what happened in the tunnel. Anderson gave Friese a pretty good smack to the head that Friese didn't see coming while they were still in the stadium. It wasn't shown on tv.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/23/2017 11:00pm
I didn't see it either, but did hear a big crowd reaction.
Radical
Fantasy
2384th
1/23/2017 11:26pm
Look at how much media JA21 is getting. Sponsors shouldn't be too upset.
I think in this case, Friese ran it high a bit, but it wasn't malicious this time.
JA overreacted.
I think a small amount of aggression should be ignored. Hitting a guy with a helmet on was more of a love tap.
IMO a fine would have been the most that should have happened.

jeffro503
1/23/2017 11:33pm
Stoneface wrote:
RonSkj wrote:
The thinking of the new millennials... lol, Be mad at the person that didn't stop him!
No shit! It's the way this stupid world thinks now days. Way to much PC.

What was BobbyM's favorite saying?.....oh yeah , that's right....." Pussified!! " I'd say that word pretty much sums it up.
jeffro503
1/23/2017 11:35pm
FARANG wrote:
rrjr wrote:
The penalty wasn't for what happened in the tunnel. Anderson gave Friese a pretty good smack to the head that Friese didn't see coming while they...
The penalty wasn't for what happened in the tunnel. Anderson gave Friese a pretty good smack to the head that Friese didn't see coming while they were still in the stadium. It wasn't shown on tv.
He hit him twice then? Because they showed him slap vince on the helmet on TV.
Lastander
1/24/2017 12:16am
FARANG wrote:
rrjr wrote:
The penalty wasn't for what happened in the tunnel. Anderson gave Friese a pretty good smack to the head that Friese didn't see coming while they...
jeffro503 wrote:
Yep, its om youtube, some guy posted it in the Friese vs JA thread
1/24/2017 12:32am
FARANG wrote:
rrjr wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
I'm surprised too. He had the whole heat race to find his cool again but hit him in the stadium and in the tunnel again? I think we can close this case here Laughing
jeffro503
1/24/2017 12:36am
rrjr wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
I'm surprised too. He had the whole heat race to find his cool again but hit him in the stadium and in the tunnel again? I...
I'm surprised too. He had the whole heat race to find his cool again but hit him in the stadium and in the tunnel again? I think we can close this case here Laughing
That does change things a bit then. I had no idea. Emotions run high in this sport...all the way down to the beginner class. The pro's are people too but need to keep thoss emotions in check.
tobz
1/24/2017 1:03am
tobz wrote:
Bore off! At least twice YOUVE used this line in different threads now.
Ah the irony, glad the message is getting across.
Stoneface
1/24/2017 6:12am
Stoneface wrote:
RonSkj wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
No shit! It's the way this stupid world thinks now days. Way to much PC. What was BobbyM's favorite saying?.....oh yeah , that's right....." Pussified!! "...
No shit! It's the way this stupid world thinks now days. Way to much PC.

What was BobbyM's favorite saying?.....oh yeah , that's right....." Pussified!! " I'd say that word pretty much sums it up.
Whatever. Meanwhile Husky's million dollar investment is 33 points down on Dungey who can realistically podium every event. After Rokzen's injury Anderson should be one of the favorites - now he's in a deep hole.
Did the team just watch as he waited for Friese to come off the track?
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
1/24/2017 6:15am
davistld01 wrote:

Well let Dungey get injured or something happen to him and this Friese incident could have cost Anderson the title.
I'd say they are pissed

Post a reply to: JA21...

The Latest