JA status

Related:
Create New Tag

7/19/2017 5:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2017 5:08 PM

Looks like Jason Anderson went down on his road bike and has some road rash. Was he planning on being back this weekend from his previous crash?

|

7/19/2017 5:29 PM

I'm sure he will if it's just road rash, but what do I know.

|

7/19/2017 5:42 PM

Dude can't catch a break

|

7/19/2017 6:27 PM

Girlfriend showed me the pictures... Looked pretty bad and sent him to the hospital again. Hope he makes a speedy recovery and that it's just road rash.

|

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery

7/19/2017 6:55 PM

The hands look like some puncture wounds, that will be tough, especially if they require stitches.

He has taken a beating this outdoor season.

|

7/19/2017 7:47 PM

Anderson is a tough dude, but I wouldn't be suprised if he sits out this week. His hand is gonna be sore as it is, racing wouldnt be fun.

Photo

Photo

|

7/19/2017 7:49 PM

Guess I won't be the only one editing my fantasy..

|

7/19/2017 8:18 PM

I bet he races.

|

7/19/2017 8:19 PM

Not tight

|

7/19/2017 8:27 PM

Who is this guy? Is he a novice or something?

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

7/19/2017 8:44 PM

You know what? That freakin' Jason Anderson can ride like an over aggressive A-hole at times , but he just goes for it and has that killer , deep desire to win. Listening to him in a few interviews he also seems like a really good dude. He just has the ability to flip a switch and ride like a madman....which is cool to watch. I know he's worked hard to get to where he is. Does some bone head things out there sometimes , but dang he's fun to watch.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/19/2017 8:45 PM

Btw...heal up soon Jason.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/19/2017 8:59 PM

never understood why some roadies dont wear gloves. just dont get it.

|

7/19/2017 9:06 PM

Damn dude, wear some gloves for pete's sake

|

7/19/2017 9:28 PM

I will never let my kids ride road bikes. So dangerous.

|

7/19/2017 11:06 PM

Swann wrote:

The gear ratio is dangeous. They need to slow these things down. No reason to go that fast on a bicycle. Ruining the sport.

|

7/20/2017 12:13 AM

milliebays wrote:

never understood why some roadies dont wear gloves. just dont get it.

Lycra suit of invincibility mate, all cyclists have one.

|

7/20/2017 12:21 AM

No way he's racing with that fresh strawberry on his hand

|

7/20/2017 1:15 AM

Looks like he tore his spandex too! That blows. In reality roadbikers have be the most annoying thing to deal with on the road these days.

|

7/20/2017 1:17 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

No way he's racing with that fresh strawberry on his hand

That'd be my vote.. Finishes 5-7 5th overall.

|

7/20/2017 5:54 AM

Swann wrote:

I'm thinking about selling my bike and maybe getting back into MTB. The draw to road for me was I literally could hit the pavement from my front door and not pack up if I wanted. Lately, it's either riding on a crappy road with limited traffic or using a greenway. Neither are fun, but its getting dangerous trying to use the common riding areas.

|

7/20/2017 6:18 AM

Scruba dubb dubb , I bet that felt good , a good stiff bristle brush to some fresh wounds.

|

7/20/2017 6:55 AM

Sucks. I bet his next shower won't be a nice one.

|

7/20/2017 7:30 AM

Dan-The-Man wrote:

The gear ratio is dangeous. They need to slow these things down. No reason to go that fast on a bicycle. Ruining the sport.

The problem can be traced back to the introduction of the free wheeling hub. We need to eliminate those... for the children.

|

7/20/2017 7:38 AM

Swann wrote:

JRT812 wrote:

I'm thinking about selling my bike and maybe getting back into MTB. The draw to road for me was I literally could hit the pavement from my front door and not pack up if I wanted. Lately, it's either riding on a crappy road with limited traffic or using a greenway. Neither are fun, but its getting dangerous trying to use the common riding areas.

Wish a mountain bike course was closer to me. I've been riding the concrete a lot lately. I can ride 40-50 miles of concrete that I don't have to share with cars if I want to. The trinity river is a good biking trail. Only problem is it's flat so you don't really get any hill training.

|

7/20/2017 8:12 AM

Swann wrote:

JRT812 wrote:

IWreckALot wrote:

Wish a mountain bike course was closer to me. I've been riding the concrete a lot lately. I can ride 40-50 miles of concrete that I don't have to share with cars if I want to. The trinity river is a good biking trail. Only problem is it's flat so you don't really get any hill training.

I hear ya. I've got 50+ miles with a bike lane that is actually fairly wide and has some really good hills right out side of my property. There is no maintenance of the bike lane though. Never really enjoyed my MTB on pavement

|

7/20/2017 12:24 PM

JRT812 wrote:

I hear ya. I've got 50+ miles with a bike lane that is actually fairly wide and has some really good hills right out side of my property. There is no maintenance of the bike lane though. Never really enjoyed my MTB on pavement

Is your mountain bike a 26 or 29? I have one of both and the 29 is pretty enjoyable on the pavement. 26 isn't so much.

|

7/20/2017 12:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2017 12:36 PM

IWreckALot wrote:

JRT812 wrote:

IWreckALot wrote:

Is your mountain bike a 26 or 29? I have one of both and the 29 is pretty enjoyable on the pavement. 26 isn't so much.

26 hardtail

|

7/20/2017 3:35 PM

I have a white mountain bike!

|