J Mart recovery.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/27/2020 10:49 PM

Listening to the pulp Mx podcast he said how bad he was did anyone catch the hospital he said he went to for recovery? Crazy how he casually says he was hooked on drugs and was in a bad place.

Sounds like Feldman clinic?

Very interested.

|

9/27/2020 11:33 PM

jmo443 wrote:

Listening to the pulp Mx podcast he said how bad he was did anyone catch the hospital he said he went to for recovery? Crazy ...more

Jeremy was referencing to when he had to redo his back surgery at The Steadman Clinic in Colorado and restart his physical rehabilitation because his back hadn’t healed at all after the first surgery.

|

10/8/2020 2:22 PM

jmo443 wrote:

Listening to the pulp Mx podcast he said how bad he was did anyone catch the hospital he said he went to for recovery? Crazy ...more

adjentleman wrote:

Jeremy was referencing to when he had to redo his back surgery at The Steadman Clinic in Colorado and restart his physical ...more

I followed his recovery since I had almost the identical fusion surgery. What happened to Jeremy was his bone graft didn't take the first time. That can happen if the body rejects it. Its easy to catch early with simple x-rays if the graft didn't grow and then they have to go back in and try another graft. Fortunately mine took the first time and I'm fully recovered.

|

10/8/2020 4:44 PM

His first surgery was at the local trauma center after his crash. When his surgery didn't take, he traveled to Vail, CO and had a revision which worked. Not sure about anything more than that, but if you're on opiates for a long time dependence can certainly play a roll in the recovery process. Scary stuff.

|

10/8/2020 4:51 PM

My day job involves communicating the risk of opioid painkillers. People can become addicted in 3-5 days, and the taper back down from that takes much, much longer. These things are such a slippery slope and I really worry about our community in general because let's face it, anyone who sticks with this hobby probably has a pretty addictive personality anyway, and we are pretty vulnerable to the gnarly type of injuries that would receive these types of painkillers. I was a little surprised to hear him mention it but at the same time I think it is good for people to be aware of that risk.

|

10/8/2020 10:55 PM

38 days ago i crashed breaking 3 vertebrae and my collarbone in 4 pieces.
I had a scary crash, they gave me opioid painkillers for 4 days. The following week i was just searching for them, i wanted that shit so bad.
Luckily it all went away, but damn, being aware of the fact that you're about to fall in a painkiller dipende sucks.
Crazy shit...

|

rarararaataatatatata

10/8/2020 11:08 PM

mark_swart wrote:

My day job involves communicating the risk of opioid painkillers. People can become addicted in 3-5 days, and the taper back ...more

What kind of twit would down vote that, this place is so fucking weird.

|

10/8/2020 11:40 PM

mark_swart wrote:

My day job involves communicating the risk of opioid painkillers. People can become addicted in 3-5 days, and the taper back ...more

Imagine being on them for 8 years. Going cold was no easy ride.

|

10/8/2020 11:48 PM

It's been a long, hard recovery since two years ago when he got cross jumped by Justin Cooper.

He explains it that way, but is always cordial when passing him. Weird.

|