J-Law and Mini Moto

GoRide2
5/3/2009 8:14pm
Rupert X wrote:

Major mayhem at MiniMoto.

Unexplainable.

Pandemonium.
GoRide2 wrote:
Did it make you appreciate what Jason Lawrence can bring to the table? And did he actually throw down?
BobbyM wrote:
he will NOT be swilling any more MED on the podium..regardess.
Possibly but you are also just speculating.
DownSouth
5/3/2009 8:27pm
Did he throw down? From the account I read the Italian guys were looking to kick his ass and he (Lawrence) hid from them in his motorhome.

One day soon his antics will earn his an ass kicking and he may actually learn something from it.
500guy
5/3/2009 8:35pm
He was in 3rd place, I don't understand why he didn't just race and win , I mean isn't he the Ultra Talent Racer ?

He instead turned it into a Joke by taking everyone he could out.

it almost seems like he really doesn't want to race and is trying to make someone else keep him from being there.
GoRide2
5/3/2009 8:37pm
500guy wrote:
He was in 3rd place, I don't understand why he didn't just race and win , I mean isn't he the Ultra Talent Racer ? He...
He was in 3rd place, I don't understand why he didn't just race and win , I mean isn't he the Ultra Talent Racer ?

He instead turned it into a Joke by taking everyone he could out.

it almost seems like he really doesn't want to race and is trying to make someone else keep him from being there.
I agree, I don't really understand why he wouldn't just go and win but imagine if you were him, everyone in the crowd was watching you, and he just decided to put on a show. You may have not liked it but it gave you and everyone else something to cheer/bitch about.

The Shop

PD441
5/3/2009 9:31pm
He probably didn't "go for the win" because Michael Blose flat checked out within the first couple of laps.

After that, I guess it was "showtime". The trend with 338 seems to be to try to make a mockery of whatever he's involved in. I think it's starting to wear on people.
zjbell
5/3/2009 10:39pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 11:44pm
This guy pulls crap like this at practice tracks all over, I can't believe nobody has kicked the living crap out of him.

mxdancer
5/3/2009 10:40pm
PD441 wrote:
He probably didn't "go for the win" because Michael Blose flat checked out within the first couple of laps. After that, I guess it was "showtime"...
He probably didn't "go for the win" because Michael Blose flat checked out within the first couple of laps.

After that, I guess it was "showtime". The trend with 338 seems to be to try to make a mockery of whatever he's involved in. I think it's starting to wear on people.
You just hit the nail on the head. Once he knew he had no chance of getting the top spot on the podium he did everything he could to call attention to himself Evil

I can't believe I 'm responding to this thread....He deserves no attention at all.

Gma B
Trip
5/3/2009 10:49pm
zjbell wrote:
This guy pulls crap like this at practice tracks all over, I can't believe nobody has kicked the living crap out of him.

You would think if he pulled all the things he is accused of, someone would of parked him huh? Maybe the things we all hear about really are not that bad, just by the time its gets to us, it's blown way out? I've been on the track with him, and have been there on days taking pics, I have never seen him do anything out of line. Maybe we shouldn't believe everything we read about him.
zjbell
5/3/2009 11:07pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 11:44pm
zjbell wrote:

Trip wrote:
You would think if he pulled all the things he is accused of, someone would of parked him huh? Maybe the things we all hear about...
You would think if he pulled all the things he is accused of, someone would of parked him huh? Maybe the things we all hear about really are not that bad, just by the time its gets to us, it's blown way out? I've been on the track with him, and have been there on days taking pics, I have never seen him do anything out of line. Maybe we shouldn't believe everything we read about him.

Up until last year I thought it was all BS stories......

I witnessed some of his antics first hand last year at GH on a practice day. He was brake checking random guys, some were pretty fast riders. He would wait and try to ride next to the guys and splash them in the mud. He would just ride one turn (only when another rider came along) and try and get them wet. He was slamming guys HARD and just generally riding like an ass.

I couldn't believe what I was watching. I saw this with my own two eyes and honestly didn't believe all the shit I had read about him on here. It's one of those things that sounds like a story until you see it for yourself.

I honestly couldn't believe some of the slow, roided-out, flatbiller type riders that are as big as a fridge didn't go find him and cause bodily harm. Everyone was talking about it at the track but nobody did anything, I really found that odd.

It was just weird, he was being a total dick and nobody did anything.

I guess it's something you have to see with your own eyes, I really don't blame people for not believing it.

mxtryon231
5/3/2009 11:37pm Edited Date/Time 5/3/2009 11:39pm
who was the #7 guy that was trying to take him out?
squid48 wrote:
Scott Champion...

For the first time in my life im saying... GO J-Law!
hahaha agreed. Champion wishes he was jlaw. but slower...and worse antics.
5/4/2009 1:16am
i wrote this on ronron but ill post it here, too.

when jlaw lost hopes in catching blose, he slammed into the french dude after the start, and continued to block pass everyone.. at that point noone payed attention to the leaders, everyone was watching jlaw.. me and my brother and few friends rushed down to the pits!

when jason came out of the arena there were people all around (and me) all cheering for jason and pumping him up...

then the french dude shoved jlaw and my brother went into his face and yelled "AMERICA #1" and the whole french crew looked furious!!

at jlaws rig there were about 50 people standing around when jason walked back to his motorhome and some guy was like "GO JLAW!! **** THE AMA, LET JASON RIDE!!" and then it sounded like when bubba comes into the staduim at sx.. everyone around started yelling and cheering for jason...

me and shawna rhinehart went to jasons motorhome and opened the door and were like "go jlaw!!" ... i asked him for a hug, he didnt come out

i saw him helmet by the steps, thinking back.. i shoulda grabbed it and RAN
zjbell
5/4/2009 1:38am Edited Date/Time 5/4/2009 1:38am
good times...
MXcubsXM
5/4/2009 3:29am
i wrote this on ronron but ill post it here, too. when jlaw lost hopes in catching blose, he slammed into the french dude after the...

when jlaw lost hopes in catching blose, he slammed into the french dude after the start, and continued to block pass everyone.. at that point noone payed attention to the leaders, everyone was watching jlaw.. me and my brother and few friends rushed down to the pits!

when jason came out of the arena there were people all around (and me) all cheering for jason and pumping him up...

then the french dude shoved jlaw and my brother went into his face and yelled "AMERICA #1" and the whole french crew looked furious!!

at jlaws rig there were about 50 people standing around when jason walked back to his motorhome and some guy was like "GO JLAW!! **** THE AMA, LET JASON RIDE!!" and then it sounded like when bubba comes into the staduim at sx.. everyone around started yelling and cheering for jason...

me and shawna rhinehart went to jasons motorhome and opened the door and were like "go jlaw!!" ... i asked him for a hug, he didnt come out

No wonder you post at Ron Ron.

sc961
5/4/2009 5:20am
todder wrote:
Mike Tyson could draw a crowd too. Dumb as a stump and always in trouble but very good at his sport.
It's too bad with all his talent, the end of the story is going to be very similar to Mike Tyson if not worse..
ns503
5/4/2009 5:51am
i wrote this on ronron but ill post it here, too. when jlaw lost hopes in catching blose, he slammed into the french dude after the...

Yer kewl.
jbomx363
5/4/2009 6:18am

Right on bro. You too kewl for skewl 2!

Proof that too many idiots are breeding.
raddad
5/4/2009 6:33am
todder wrote:
Mike Tyson could draw a crowd too. Dumb as a stump and always in trouble but very good at his sport.
sc961 wrote:
It's too bad with all his talent, the end of the story is going to be very similar to Mike Tyson if not worse..
On the way back to MN. from Porto Alegre Br. last winter, i sat on the plane by Mike Tyson. Big fella, and kinda scary with the face tat. But was down to earth with no entourage. He flew alone! True story!
huck
5/4/2009 6:47am

I would have lol'ed if the "French rider" had kicked your brother's ass...

5/4/2009 6:58am

Typical JLaw fan
jndmx
5/4/2009 8:23am

This post is actually making me doubt the process of natural selection.
rangot
5/4/2009 8:36am
"AMERICA #1"... Man, your fellow countrymen must be proud!
500guy
5/4/2009 8:50am
rangot wrote:
"AMERICA #1"... Man, your fellow countrymen must be proud!
Yup

way to make our guests feel welcome, doesn't surprise me why we are so hated around the world.
5/4/2009 10:00am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 11:45pm
after the pits cleared, my dads friends with adam chatfield and he said the frenchmen were rocking jlaws motorhome afterwards and turning his power on and off

love him or hate him, the frenchguys were getting out of hand.. defend the american dude! its a fun race and the french guys were taking it serious.

i wasnt only guy defending jlaw, there were about 50-70 people around jlaws rig all cheering for him and defending jason

thinking back!!! i remember the french dude stuffed jlaw, and abrigo took jason even HIGHER in the berm.. so jlaw said "fuck this" i bet and slammed the french guy

MX479Guy
5/4/2009 10:53am
after the pits cleared, my dads friends with adam chatfield and he said the frenchmen were rocking jlaws motorhome afterwards and turning his power on and...
after the pits cleared, my dads friends with adam chatfield and he said the frenchmen were rocking jlaws motorhome afterwards and turning his power on and off

love him or hate him, the frenchguys were getting out of hand.. defend the american dude! its a fun race and the french guys were taking it serious.

i wasnt only guy defending jlaw, there were about 50-70 people around jlaws rig all cheering for him and defending jason

thinking back!!! i remember the french dude stuffed jlaw, and abrigo took jason even HIGHER in the berm.. so jlaw said "fuck this" i bet and slammed the french guy

I wonder how many of those people would have stepped in if the french guys got their hands on Jason?

Serious question here...What are the odds that at least a few of the guys racing this past weekend were under the influence?

As for construction work....He would never last, some guy would have already solved that "Lawrence" problem.

Tom.
Sledneck
5/4/2009 11:33am
zjbell wrote:

If he had to race Ryan Hughes in his day, that might have happened.
BobbyM
5/4/2009 11:33am
500guy wrote:
Rup-X reports he was 3rd fastest, but got into a fight and is kicked out.

Bummer for the people who paid to see him race.
this guy is a conman and a bullshit artist. don't believe him...it might not even be a guy for that matter. devin is a girls name.
5/4/2009 12:04pm
on the track, jasons the most unbelieveable rider ive ever seen (aside from stewart)

off the track, his actions are questionablly retarded
dano
5/4/2009 12:23pm
on the track, jasons the most unbelieveable rider ive ever seen (aside from stewart)

off the track, his actions are questionablly retarded
you must be new to the sport
sharkey
5/4/2009 6:41pm
after the pits cleared, my dads friends with adam chatfield and he said the frenchmen were rocking jlaws motorhome afterwards and turning his power on and...

good for abrigo

Post a reply to: J-Law and Mini Moto

The Latest