J Law OUT for hangtown

sozo
Edited Date/Time 5/20/2013 8:39pm
|
Hank_Thrill
5/15/2013 5:54pm
Crap, I bet a friend $100 he would win both motos.

I even said "Stamp it!" Sad
Rupert X
5/15/2013 5:54pm
" Honey, call the travel agent, cancel our plane tickets "

The Shop

Allracing
5/15/2013 5:57pm
Past performance is the best predictor of future performance. I hope he does come back, he would bring some personality back. Rather than the boring I want to thank my sponsors robot speeches we get now from most.
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
5/15/2013 5:58pm
Shocker .....and here I thought lil hanny would get him in tip top shape
S.Loyer
5/15/2013 6:04pm
stewie94 wrote:
haha, I knew it from the start
You're so smart dude.
BRZ
Fantasy
2538th
5/15/2013 6:05pm
I was looking forward to seeing him at Hangtown. He was at Pala several weeks ago, and although his speed was a little off compared to the 450 front runners, his style was still fantastic.

It was great watch him lead the 450s at Daytona a few years ago.

sozo
5/15/2013 6:07pm
With the reports of his speed not being there I'm sure he felt a little humbled and its actually good so he does not hurt himself trying to ride above his head.
BobbyM
5/15/2013 6:08pm
And you pecker pilots call ME a fisherman...sheesh.
BobbyM
5/15/2013 6:09pm
Allracing wrote:
Past performance is the best predictor of future performance. I hope he does come back, he would bring some personality back. Rather than the boring I...
Past performance is the best predictor of future performance. I hope he does come back, he would bring some personality back. Rather than the boring I want to thank my sponsors robot speeches we get now from most.
You watch moto for the speeches...fucking dork.
tobz
5/15/2013 6:10pm
Damn, was looking forward to him riding this weekend. Ah well, i still look forward to his eventual comeback.

The kid's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. I'd like to think he just literally isn't up to speed yet and instead of wasting money to race this weekend he's spending his time on more training.

I hope #338 eventually comes out and shuts the "derp what a shock, i knew that from the start der derp" fuckwits up.
5/15/2013 6:12pm
Well surprise surprise. Whistling

Hanging out with no race Hansen too much I guess. Had the right mind set then got off the beaten path.
5/15/2013 6:14pm
tobz wrote:
Damn, was looking forward to him riding this weekend. Ah well, i still look forward to his eventual comeback. The kid's damned if he does and...
Damn, was looking forward to him riding this weekend. Ah well, i still look forward to his eventual comeback.

The kid's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. I'd like to think he just literally isn't up to speed yet and instead of wasting money to race this weekend he's spending his time on more training.

I hope #338 eventually comes out and shuts the "derp what a shock, i knew that from the start der derp" fuckwits up.
Damned if he does? He has to do something to be "damned if he does", right?
RandyS
5/15/2013 6:15pm
That sucks, hopefully he goes back east(read, far from Hannyville) and can get it together later in the season.
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
5/15/2013 6:16pm
tobz wrote:
Damn, was looking forward to him riding this weekend. Ah well, i still look forward to his eventual comeback. The kid's damned if he does and...

"Spending his time on more training"

Holy shit
Sandberm
5/15/2013 6:17pm
Lawrence could learn something from his buddy Hill. Hill was just making mains early this season then began to build to a nice finish. Perhaps Hill has a nice shot at a ride for next year?

Come on Jason, show up and put your work in at each round and get better and better to a nice finish.
vet323
5/15/2013 6:19pm
Allracing wrote:
Past performance is the best predictor of future performance. I hope he does come back, he would bring some personality back. Rather than the boring I...
BobbyM wrote:
You watch moto for the speeches...fucking dork.
No shit, right? Who the Hell cares one bit about the podium speeches? I get so tired of hearing that complaint.

If Ryan Dungey were a comedian, the dummies here would just complain about how shitty he was on a bike.
BobbyM
5/15/2013 6:21pm
Or maybe its too hard to comeback.
cracks me up all you jackoffs thought he had it all over dungey.

Now Dungey sez "how ya like me now?" to jlaw and his pack of minions.
EastFlorida
5/15/2013 6:22pm
The window of opportunity has closed... Too bad, hate seing talent wasted only to have the person realize too late what they let go.. only concerned with having fun for the moment and not have any foresight toward the future...

It happens every day in every sport.... sad to see nonetheless...
tobz
5/15/2013 6:22pm
BobbyM wrote:
Or maybe its too hard to comeback. cracks me up all you jackoffs thought he had it all over dungey. Now Dungey sez "how ya like...

So lets all shit on him for trying to come back...
tobz
5/15/2013 6:25pm
Not too bright are ya, you boys would have slammed him just the same if he came out and got a 20-24. Damn if he does, damned if he doesn't...
EastFlorida
5/15/2013 6:26pm Edited Date/Time 5/15/2013 6:28pm
BobbyM wrote:
Or maybe its too hard to comeback. cracks me up all you jackoffs thought he had it all over dungey. Now Dungey sez "how ya like...

tobz wrote:
So lets all shit on him for trying to come back...
No, let's sh*t on the fan boys who were talking so much crap..... Particularly the guy who was so impressed and thought it was cool that J-Law would party all night and not care what others thought... Yep, those are the guys who should be catching it here, not J-Law....
stewie94
5/15/2013 6:27pm
tobz wrote:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha this comment is to funny , smh
RM127
5/15/2013 6:28pm
Seriously Jlaw, Hansen and hill should of started a team for outdoors and split the travel costs.

I am sure those three could get a lot of sponsors!
tobz
5/15/2013 6:34pm
No, let's sh*t on the fan boys who were talking so much crap..... Particularly the guy who was so impressed and thought it was cool that...
No, let's sh*t on the fan boys who were talking so much crap..... Particularly the guy who was so impressed and thought it was cool that J-Law would party all night and not care what others thought... Yep, those are the guys who should be catching it here, not J-Law....
i don't know about those guys, but I've sat back and quietly barracked for him with the few videos that have been shown of him practicing. I'm only quick to jump in and bat for jlaw when there are guys who seem to thrive on other peoples setbacks.

Like i said, i hope he eventually comes back with a solid effort to shut some of these dumbasses up.
Sandberm
5/15/2013 6:35pm
tobz wrote:
Not too bright are ya, you boys would have slammed him just the same if he came out and got a 20-24. Damn if he does...
Not too bright are ya, you boys would have slammed him just the same if he came out and got a 20-24. Damn if he does, damned if he doesn't...
Wrong.

I think we would all have a tremendous amount of respect for Jason if he came out and tried and rode hard both motos to whatever finish he got. Be it 25th or 5th. Americans respect a work ethic not a quitter.

Post a reply to: J Law OUT for hangtown

The Latest