J-Bone on Bubba's World

6/26/2022 7:03am
Lot of “ifs” in here. If Stewart could have stayed on two wheels instead of crashing his brains out most of the time he undoubtedly would have won more races and perhaps championships. But, he didn’t. RC and MC did. Still doesn’t take away how fast Stewart was.
mb60
6/26/2022 2:59pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Does anyone think James could've beat MC's record if he had better bike's?...Huh
mb60 wrote:
The only thing that held James back was James himself. If he has followed the path as RC he would have beaten the record of McGrath...
The only thing that held James back was James himself. If he has followed the path as RC he would have beaten the record of McGrath. Huge James fan but he brought most of his sudden end on himself.
Big Lenny wrote:
Did you listen to the pod cast?...Dry
Yea I did. And he agreed to ride the Yamaha at JGR. Nobody forced him after they said they were going to Suzuki. He stayed took the money and rode the POS. James made alot of mistakes in career and he would tell you that straight up.
slowgti
6/26/2022 5:10pm
I was very impressed, it was the first one of his podcasts I’ve listened to. It seemed like he wanted to keep going and telling stories with J Bone
Sully
6/26/2022 5:22pm
slowgti wrote:
I was very impressed, it was the first one of his podcasts I’ve listened to. It seemed like he wanted to keep going and telling stories...
I was very impressed, it was the first one of his podcasts I’ve listened to. It seemed like he wanted to keep going and telling stories with J Bone
That was only part 1.

The Shop

Big Lenny
6/26/2022 5:58pm Edited Date/Time 6/26/2022 6:10pm
mb60 wrote:
The only thing that held James back was James himself. If he has followed the path as RC he would have beaten the record of McGrath...
The only thing that held James back was James himself. If he has followed the path as RC he would have beaten the record of McGrath. Huge James fan but he brought most of his sudden end on himself.
Big Lenny wrote:
Did you listen to the pod cast?...Dry
mb60 wrote:
Yea I did. And he agreed to ride the Yamaha at JGR. Nobody forced him after they said they were going to Suzuki. He stayed took...
Yea I did. And he agreed to ride the Yamaha at JGR. Nobody forced him after they said they were going to Suzuki. He stayed took the money and rode the POS. James made alot of mistakes in career and he would tell you that straight up.
And how exactly did your career go?..Please tell us..I'm sure money was more important to him than ridin' a POS that could've ended his shit or he could not win on....Dry
SteveUrchin
Fantasy
1025th
7/7/2022 3:17pm
Roger looks sick get that man a couple cheeseburgers
ProKawi24
7/7/2022 3:33pm
Both part 1 & 2 were awesome. Love to see these guys just bs'ing and talking about old stories the general public had no idea about.

Crazy to think it wasn't long ago Stew was a total ghost and now he's doing all these podcasts. We were all begging for something, ANYthing from him and now we've got it. Can't wait to hear him in the booth later this season.
katooom
7/7/2022 6:45pm
James is doing a great job with his podcasts. His race reviews give more insight than the other review podcasts. James able to pull it off solo is impressive.

The Jbone interview was especially good. Stuff we never get to hear. Keep it up James!
DF313
Fantasy
2460th
7/7/2022 9:33pm
The story where he lights his pants on fire from the chicken sandwich! Ha ha!
motoxxx599
Fantasy
875th
7/8/2022 6:29am
DF313 wrote:
The story where he lights his pants on fire from the chicken sandwich! Ha ha!
I guess the timing was perfect for him to be out 6 weeks with 3rd degree burns on his leg and not miss a race. I loved it when he said "That stop drop and roll shit dont work".
aeffertz
7/9/2022 2:10pm
Damn, even when Stew was on Kawasaki they were against the MXoN. Thought that was more of a recent development but sounds like they’ve never wanted to support it.
TannerMxer
7/11/2022 1:44pm
aeffertz wrote:
Damn, even when Stew was on Kawasaki they were against the MXoN. Thought that was more of a recent development but sounds like they’ve never wanted...
Damn, even when Stew was on Kawasaki they were against the MXoN. Thought that was more of a recent development but sounds like they’ve never wanted to support it.
This is crazy to me too because they sent Wardy anywhere and everywhere through the 80s and early 90s.
7/12/2022 2:23am
motoxxx599 wrote:
I guess the timing was perfect for him to be out 6 weeks with 3rd degree burns on his leg and not miss a race. I...
I guess the timing was perfect for him to be out 6 weeks with 3rd degree burns on his leg and not miss a race. I loved it when he said "That stop drop and roll shit dont work".
Fuck that was funny! James is actually pretty comical in general.

I’d be curious to find out what Roczen thinks of his comments about hiding under the table. 😂
crowe660
Fantasy
4066th
7/12/2022 3:02am
I could listen to these two talk for days. What a great podcast. Well done James and J-Bone. All time.

Post a reply to: J-Bone on Bubba's World

The Latest